Help is here

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Get on them and start praying...He is coming soon.
star watcher

London, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2008
dear god, please forgive these people for the things they say for they know not what they are talking about. Please forgive us all for our shortcomings and give us strength to forgive them as well.
Lovin The Lord

Roy, WA

#3 Sep 7, 2008
star watcher wrote:
dear god, please forgive these people for the things they say for they know not what they are talking about. Please forgive us all for our shortcomings and give us strength to forgive them as well.
AMEN!!!!!!!
KILLING YOU WITH KINDNESS

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2008
YES
gator

Hazard, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2013
My feet are killing me but I still make my truck payments
OH MY

London, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2013
gator wrote:
My feet are killing me but I still make my truck payments
Mine are going to feel great, soon as I make my gator skin boots
gator

Somerset, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2013
So angry right now!!!! Went to make my truck payment and they refused to take my EBT card.
repo man

Hazard, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
gator wrote:
So angry right now!!!! Went to make my truck payment and they refused to take my EBT card.
i am afther you your 6 months behind on your truck payment
ill get it and ill have another gator head mounted on my wall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobeth hobeth 13 min Guy 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Truth 166,410
Unfaithful 4 hr Lady Love 11
eddie marsee (Dec '09) 5 hr Grow up 47
J dozier Dozier lane 6 hr Small town politics 1
Today Eclipse 6 hr MEH 2
beth smallwood 7 hr good staff 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages