OH NO

London, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Who is that ugly bitch that has been staying with clearance valentine. that bitch looks like that deformed boy in that 80s movie mask. just another charity case i guess.
right

London, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
OH NO wrote:
Who is that ugly bitch that has been staying with clearance valentine. that bitch looks like that deformed boy in that 80s movie mask. just another charity case i guess.
oh my god your right. that shit is pretty funny. i have seen her a ew times and she acts like its her house.that is also funny cuz i dont think that she knows that he has always got a woman there. she acts like she is speial ha ha ha
funny bunny

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>oh my god your right. that shit is pretty funny. i have seen her a ew times and she acts like its her house.that is also funny cuz i dont think that she knows that he has always got a woman there. she acts like she is speial ha ha ha
SOMEONE JEALOUS?LOL
right

London, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
funny bunny wrote:
<quoted text>SOMEONE JEALOUS?LOL
trust me when i say that i am not jealous. you would have to see this bitch to understand
Must be

Danville, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>trust me when i say that i am not jealous. you would have to see this bitch to understand
Sounds like she has something you want. That, my friend, is jealousy.
right

London, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Must be wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like she has something you want. That, my friend, is jealousy.
the man is in his 70's and also my uncle, so i wouldnt say i want him i just dont like the way the deformed looking bitch using him.it dont matter any way becuase he made her leave and he has got another sponge there now. i got 2 say though becuase its that whore april mcnight using him now i wish the other girl was still there now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Khatru 138,055
tess fisher (Nov '10) 17 min NoGod 14
Knox county marijuana petition starting !!! 45 min Ignorance 3
burger king service sucks!! 1 hr Jizz4Jesus 7
Suspicious Activity in Cranes Nest area on 1803... 2 hr Lmao 4
Allen Messer - Currently in the Knox County Jail 3 hr hello 3
howell (Jun '10) 5 hr Tweety bird 28
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]