“Kool-Aid & Fried Chicken”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Anyone know her, or anything about her?
SUPER

London, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2008
She is in Jail maybe in prison by now.Hell I heard she was getting alot of time.
game

London, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2008
is she that pretty blonde?
Hey

Commerce, GA

#4 Oct 4, 2008
She was in Knox County Jail,and they moved her to Clay County Detention Center.Everyone saying that she only got 6 months.
della

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2009
hey do u not have anything better to talk about than me
lol

London, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2009
della wrote:
hey do u not have anything better to talk about than me
WOW she pulled this back up, all the way back from Oct. 2008. She just wants her name back in the light, and wants everybody to know that she
[ hopson ] them from 1 end or the other. Which everybody already knows, so let it rest.
whocares243

Macon, GA

#7 Feb 23, 2009
she is a dead beat and steals people credit cards and if you think she is pretty, get your eyes checked.
HAhaaa

London, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2009
Some people think she`s beautiful, HAA , HAA ,
what a joke!!!!!!!!! I hope people find out
what she is , real soon!!!!!!!!!!
guess who

Eubank, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2009
Me to she is nothing in my book, because anyone that has done what she has done, they would be under the jail.........

so people watch out(she out of jail again)
HAhaaa

London, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2009
game wrote:
is she that pretty blonde?
No she`s got dark hair.
guess who

Eubank, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2009
is that della that has 3-4 kids, does anyone know were her kids are.
della

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2009
if u know me face me dont hide behind a fake name my kids are none of your concern
family

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2009
della is doing very well and staying straight she just had a new baby girl zara she lives for that little girl im sure you people have made mistakes too
coon_dog

London, KY

#14 Mar 2, 2009
congratulation on your new baby, now lets talk about all your other kids you had, were are they don't you know,
family

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2009
her other kids are none of your bussiness but youll be happy to know they are coming home soon as well do all you people do is speak negatively leave her alone
coon_dog

London, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2009
well let me tell you a something i heard she will never get those others kids back, the family that has them is a well known family to the community
coon_dog

Hollywood, FL

#17 Mar 4, 2009
it's my business & none of yours bitch. u just stinking mad because i know how u treat your kids, they'll be taken away soon to right after i call dss on u. i'll make up something & tell them, be expecting a knock at your door.
family wrote:
her other kids are none of your bussiness but youll be happy to know they are coming home soon as well do all you people do is speak negatively leave her alone
coon_dog

London, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2009
bye the way tell them to drop by anytime i'll still waiting,
coon_dog

Ashburn, VA

#19 Mar 5, 2009
i like company all i have is my coon dogs. get tired of them they cant give me the loving i really need. have u ever tried doing a dog not the same as a woman.
guess

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2009
do you really think people in town and out of town,they know you for what you really......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,426
CSC lies to their employees (Nov '08) 2 hr Someone 40
What about Pam, in the advocate and all? 2 hr parent 4
New Finance company 3 hr Dutchess 6
snowman hunt 3 hr smh 14
Hail trump 3 hr BLUE COLLAR 12
Knox Street Liquor 4 hr PartyRob 21
Knox County woman 7 hr Sad 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages