First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mrs_H_Hubbard

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Everyone at school knows who you are doing.Your husband will know soon enough.Running around preaching when you can't keep your panties on.
Same

Raccoon, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
She is not the only one acting this way. A lot of women (and men) in this area can't keep their pants on, but act "better than thou." Oh, but say they are "just friends". Please, spare me! Lol
lol

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Who is the person you speak of?
lol

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Who is the person you speak of?
your mom.Havent ya heard?
Well

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs_H_Hubbard wrote:
Everyone at school knows who you are doing.Your husband will know soon enough.Running around preaching when you can't keep your panties on.
Do Share!:)
why

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I just wanna know why anybody cares who sleeps with who. If this lady ain't layin it on your man then why does it concern ya? That is a serious question and I think somebody ought to answer it. Are women like this everywhere or is it just around here. I'm just a simple man and my opinion don't matter much but seems to me the gals that talk on here about others don't see that whoever you talkin about is winnin when ya put them on here. All this time wasted by running ya mouths just makes ya look pretty darn dumb and jealous to boot. Men don't like nothin about jealous women that start trouble and act like they 5 years old.
Just a simple mans opinion and like I said it don't mean much.
intheknow

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs_H_Hubbard wrote:
Everyone at school knows who you are doing.Your husband will know soon enough.Running around preaching when you can't keep your panties on.
which school
Believe

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2013
I am going out on a limb here, lol & gonna say, central elementary. Roflmao
Well

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Flat Lick school
wow

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Oddly you can walk into any school or decently large company and you'll find that someone is sleeping with someone! Just the way people work I guess!
YES

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Well wrote:
Flat Lick school
Thats not surprising
Hahahaha

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Flat lick? Is there even any men who work there besides the principal?
2wrongs

Raccoon, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
wow wrote:
Oddly you can walk into any school or decently large company and you'll find that someone is sleeping with someone! Just the way people work I guess!
Although people sleep around every where, it doesn't make it right. If they are married, it doesn't make it any less hurtful to their spouse just because a lot of people do it. Several of the married people sleep around where I work, but it doesn't make it any less stomach turning to see it going on. No one has the nerve to tell the spouses. I assume that's what the cheaters count on.
lol

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
2wrongs wrote:
<quoted text>
Although people sleep around every where, it doesn't make it right. If they are married, it doesn't make it any less hurtful to their spouse just because a lot of people do it. Several of the married people sleep around where I work, but it doesn't make it any less stomach turning to see it going on. No one has the nerve to tell the spouses. I assume that's what the cheaters count on.
I never said it did. I said it was common place in the work place!
respect

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jan 27, 2013
I have more respect for myself
I love my children to much
everyone knows there are no secerts on Barbourville
holyholly

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2013
preachers preachers every where.
lol

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2013
holyholly wrote:
preachers preachers every where.
Yep and like the bible says let those who are without sin cast the first stone.
no way

London, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
respect wrote:
I have more respect for myself
I love my children to much
everyone knows there are no secerts on Barbourville
I ask God to protect my family
why would I do something to take God's protection away from family
well

London, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
Flat lick? Is there even any men who work there besides the principal?

The man she is sleeping with don't work at the school , but years ago there was another one that did and she screwed him too
lol

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
who you screw is no one business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,426
CSC lies to their employees (Nov '08) 2 hr Someone 40
What about Pam, in the advocate and all? 2 hr parent 4
New Finance company 3 hr Dutchess 6
snowman hunt 3 hr smh 14
Hail trump 3 hr BLUE COLLAR 12
Knox Street Liquor 4 hr PartyRob 21
Knox County woman 7 hr Sad 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages