First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debbie

Hazard, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
She's probably moving around trying to find home. PLEASE if anyone sees her call me. It's to cold for her alone & hungry.
Abc

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Where? Color?
cats meow

London, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Debbie wrote:
She's probably moving around trying to find home. PLEASE if anyone sees her call me. It's to cold for her alone & hungry.
saw her laying alongside the road, two big birds looked like they were fighting over that cat, reminded me of beefy 5 layer lover boy and the taco family. purrrrrr
Debbie

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2013
She was last seen close to sav-a-lot on 25--shes a beautiful calicocat--her pic. is on here. It's also in sav-a-lot, IGA, & the pharmacy. Thank you for asking.
Abc wrote:
Where? Color?
gator

Puyallup, WA

#5 Oct 26, 2013
I thought it was a car missing. I was looking for it on my way to make a truck payment. I was gonna give it a boost.
Debbie

Liberty, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Please if anyone sees CALLIE CALL or email me-VERY WORRIED
fyi

London, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2013
There was one at the bus garage
Freakin Funny

Scottsville, VA

#9 Oct 27, 2013
cats meow wrote:
<quoted text>
saw her laying alongside the road, two big birds looked like they were fighting over that cat, reminded me of beefy 5 layer lover boy and the taco family. purrrrrr
This is really Freakin Funny
Debbie

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2013
Where is the bus garage? PLEASE
Debbie

London, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Does anyone know the phone # for the bus garage?
fyi

Monticello, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2013
it is next to central elem school. you can't miss it cause it has lots of buses around it.
Debbie

London, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2013
Thanks fyi, I found it & looked & called. A man called today from there & it was a orange & white short haired male. He had taken it home with him. I guess I'm back to hunting close to Long John Silvers where she was last saw.
Debbie

London, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2013
She might have went through the trailer park or to the houses around that area. PLEASE watch for her. CALL collect from Callie if you see her.
gator

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2013
You have told everyone to call but yet given no # to call! Are you a mental patient?
scratch

Science Hill, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2013
Debbie wrote:
Think I know where your cat is, Some dude was in the dollar store in town yesterday and I overheard him tell his friend about some strange cat. He was digging at his crotch like hell and told his friend that...the strange cat he picked up the other night had given him something that itched like hell.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#18 Nov 5, 2013
scratch wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I know where your cat is, Some dude was in the dollar store in town yesterday and I overheard him tell his friend about some strange cat. He was digging at his crotch like hell and told his friend that...the strange cat he picked up the other night had given him something that itched like hell.
Debbie

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2013
I have the number in the first post with the picture. I'm not mental or I'd lose it reading some of the stupid, childish remarks on here.
scratch

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 6, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I have the number in the first post with the picture. I'm not mental or I'd lose it reading some of the stupid, childish remarks on here.

"Cat Scratch Fever" At least u can get cha a new cat, most gurls are stuck with the one they have. Be positive Deb, its all good.
Debbie

London, KY

#21 Nov 6, 2013
scratch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cat Scratch Fever" At least u can get cha a new cat, most gurls are stuck with the one they have. Be positive Deb, its all good.
Callie belongs to my 80 yr. old mom & she doesn't want another 1, she wants her. I can't hardly get my mom to eat anything-when I try she says she can't cause Callie's probably not eating much. I'm going crazy.
idk

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Nov 6, 2013
Im not sure if it is the cat ur looking for but they was a calico cat an its leg was solid color at the end of whitesburg hollow the holler behind Walmart.. good luck hope u find it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Barger thread removed 9 min Law 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Humanist 173,006
James Rodney Philpot 19 min Broom stick 11
omg ! tractor supply is great 28 min I know 173
Bob Frederick for Judge Ex. Has To Be A Joke LO... 35 min I know 11
Mary hammons clan dirty political tactics 37 min Hunter 8
SNAP Beneficiaries May Get More Food in a Box, ... 43 min Wade err 33
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 1 hr Voter 50
Barbourville homewreckers. 4 hr Eglantine 16

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages