need info

London, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2013
had someone use my physical address to sing up on the heat program
I know who it was a family member of mine
I am heading to keoc in the morning to let them know and then to the court house to see what can be done
wondering

London, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2013
And your question is? Sounds to me like you already know what to do. Unless you just want to bash someone's name.
need info

London, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2013
wondering wrote:
And your question is? Sounds to me like you already know what to do. Unless you just want to bash someone's name.
if I was going to bash someone's name I would have posted it don't you think
I was just wondering what was all of my legal options are in this
nutty

Puyallup, WA

#4 Dec 19, 2013
need info wrote:
had someone use my physical address to sing up on the heat program
I know who it was a family member of mine
I am heading to keoc in the morning to let them know and then to the court house to see what can be done
If they used your physical address for heat assistance wouldn't you get the assistance? Just wondering how it works.
need info

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2013
nutty wrote:
<quoted text>If they used your physical address for heat assistance wouldn't you get the assistance? Just wondering how it works.
they singed up for kerosene not ect and they pick it up at any of the gas stations in town
nutty

Puyallup, WA

#6 Dec 19, 2013
need info wrote:
<quoted text>they singed up for kerosene not ect and they pick it up at any of the gas stations in town
I believe it's spelled "signed" not singed. That would be like they singed a song. Which would be sang anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wives to protest Daniel Boone Pageant !!! 20 min MilfHunter 3
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 22 min Nasty 11
knox central cheer 52 min Whooo 10
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 1 hr Fact 13
Where is Travis Hughes 1 hr Fact 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,810
JC AD at KC 3 hr Laugh out loud 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages