Sassy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

I can't believe how many girls post on face book. And all they do is post pictures of there selves every few minutes. And yes a few are pretty but my gosh get a life then they get mad if there's not a hundred likes..Its nice to share pictures I agree but young girls are to insecure .It just makes them look sad and desperate...and for the record I. In no means jealous .I just think woman need respect and then they get treated with
Dignity ..
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

what gets me is all these girls having baby's and posting all the baby pictures saying this is my life, this is my princess, trust me your
kid is NO princess by no means! People make me sick!
mother

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

haha wrote:
what gets me is all these girls having baby's and posting all the baby pictures saying this is my life, this is my princess, trust me your
My child is my princess always has been in my opinion. Even though half grown still mine! I think all moms & dads think that about there own child. However reading young pregnant girls post about a baby that isn't born yet and they probably won't raise any how is kinda comical. I see even there parents act so excited they are having a grandbaby. I would NOT be excited In the least if my daughter at the age 15-16-17 came home pregnant. Love them yes, but excited that they are becoming a mother so young , no!
metoyou

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

I like fb and I use it to be with my family !! not every one is like you r saying !!!!

if u see a post that u thank is not right for u and u think is wrong there is a place to report it ... I do that when I read one like that and that lets them no that it is been reported <<
guss

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Idiots use facebook. All you hear is bad things about it. The creator of it worked for the CIA to use it to track people and it works. Everybody tells you what they are doing or where they are going.Some gat their homes broken into because they tell when they will be someplace else, like on vacation.
guss

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

get
carma

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Absolutely agree......way to much information given freely, myself it's been nice finding friends from back in school and catching up but as far as posting my every move no, you know that ppl know enough about social networks not to do that!!!
cousin

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

haha wrote:
Mommy has a ugly horse face with big buck teeth with pl. build up, yellow from smoking so what can you except? and daddy well he's just plain ugly! sure ain't no princess, get over it horse face mommy.
st patty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

I fell in love with a man who was cutting a tree down, he came over and asked me if he could climb up my tree. I said yes, Then we had a baby together. He climbs more trees then he does mine now. But im happy with my little pine.
comeon

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

guss wrote:
Idiots use facebook. All you hear is bad things about it. The creator of it worked for the CIA to use it to track people and it works. Everybody tells you what they are doing or where they are going.Some gat their homes broken into because they tell when they will be someplace else, like on vacation.
So your saying your husband/wife, are idiots? I bet you have got a lot of idiots in your family! I don't know who is the most insulting on here, you or gator. You must have a very unhappy life to have a WA. ip and come on Barbourville Topix o insult people. Explain please.
guss

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

comeon wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying your husband/wife, are idiots? I bet you have got a lot of idiots in your family! I don't know who is the most insulting on here, you or gator. You must have a very unhappy life to have a WA. ip and come on Barbourville Topix o insult people. Explain please.
Why is it when someone tells the truth people can't handle it? Only an idiot does that. I probabl have an idiot or two in my family, but I'll never tell. As for my husnad/wife, no they're not idiots. Most won't catch that, but it tells me a lot about you. Gator can't be as insulting as me, he just make truck payments. I've noticed that a lot of IPs don't match up with where people are posting from on here. I think it has to do with posting with an Ipad instead of a laptop or desktop. I hope I explained this thoroughly enough for you to comprehend.If not, then I really could gafl. I don't owe you an explaination since it's all just for fun.
Kluv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

comeon wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying your husband/wife, are idiots? I bet you have got a lot of idiots in your family! I don't know who is the most insulting on here, you or gator. You must have a very unhappy life to have a WA. ip and come on Barbourville Topix o insult people. Explain please.
Unbelievable! Lmao
Air stinker

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

He cut my tree down and then I stunk his bathroom up.. That's what I do.
facebook

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

you don't like facebook because you have to put your real name on it.lol.

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Actually you don't have to put your real name on it.
True fax

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Get a life
funny crap

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

whats funny is when this certain woman gets drunk every night and puts things on facebook an then gets up the next morning sober and trys to delete everything before anyone sees it.lol.sorry but I have seen a lot of your mouth running.lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truddy 21 min John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 23 min Childish 3
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 24 min John Deer 12
jon h 37 min dangle 16
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 41 min Listen Up 26,188
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 50 min just curious 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Immigration 146,284
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr smokejumper 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE