Union members on strike

Apr 27, 2010 Full story: Moved Permanently 664

The United Steel Workers Union is on strike at Jackson Warewashing, a plant that makes warewashing equipment, between Corbin and Barbourville.

Full Story
wooop-wooop-wooo p

London, KY

#594 May 27, 2010
Clueless wrote:
WOW. whooper seems like being clueless, you have peed asiseeit off, his description of you reminds me of some people I know. lol
yea,what else do scabs have to be proud of,after all,you are only a scab,btw,we know all the other user names you use,so you can`t hide behind them.wooop-wooop
Muddbutt

London, KY

#595 May 27, 2010
What I love more than anything in the world is to have a black prostitute urinate on my chest.
for the scabs

London, KY

#596 May 27, 2010
Dino

Newark, NJ

#597 May 27, 2010
for the scabs wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =brj2UkUPjCIXX
that's great!! Next week that'll be the steel worker song in ky!!!! They even talk like you bunch of hillbillys
enough

Norman, AR

#598 May 27, 2010
IF YOU DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING! SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTHS!
Workin

Newark, NJ

#599 May 27, 2010
enough wrote:
IF YOU DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING! SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTHS!
yeah, I'm sure that will work.
Hahaha

Newark, NJ

#600 May 27, 2010
Giving up sucks don't it
huh

Cynthiana, KY

#601 May 27, 2010
Muddbutt wrote:
What I love more than anything in the world is to have a black prostitute urinate on my chest.
is that u billy?
not over yet

Barbourville, KY

#602 May 27, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
Giving up sucks don't it
whos giving up
welcome back

London, KY

#603 May 27, 2010
I thought you guys would finally see it our way, get ready for these 12 hour days in the 100 degree factory, have fun . P.S B.G said she can't wait to see you all.
WARNING

Ford City, PA

#604 May 27, 2010
welcome back wrote:
I thought you guys would finally see it our way, get ready for these 12 hour days in the 100 degree factory, have fun . P.S B.G said she can't wait to see you all.
WARNING WARNING, Be careful what you put on here and
whose name you use --------
well

Somerset, KY

#605 May 27, 2010
welcome back wrote:
Does that mean that the tents are coming down tonight?
debo

Somerset, KY

#606 May 27, 2010
hey, this is to asiseeit, i never wear my pants that tight and if you really knew me, you would know that. why dont you make that comment to my face ,aka chicken shit..... your f**kin nasty...
Passer by

Newark, NJ

#607 May 27, 2010
The tents, cots and chairs are Gone!! No more sleeping on the side of the road!!!
Bob

Newark, NJ

#608 May 27, 2010
That's right, now they can go sleep in their weld booth like normal
Thor

Newark, NJ

#609 May 27, 2010
Don't talk about anyone's Moose knuckle it will piss them off!!
Citzn

Newark, NJ

#610 May 27, 2010
Hope you guys get those fans you wanted
Slumlord

Newark, NJ

#611 May 27, 2010
Congrats!!! Glad you guy are going back to work..... The Rent is due!!!!
okk

Somerset, KY

#612 May 27, 2010
No more Picket Line?

Did Jackson finally give into those "Backpack Fans"?
Truth or Poof

Zanesville, OH

#613 May 27, 2010
What about moving Knox County to Mexico. All you people that are anti Union think about this when you go to bed tonignt. Think about all the jobs that have moved out of this county. Think about the Coal Miners in the 1930's and 1940's that fought to make a "Safe" work place. Think back to 1965 when the only 4 jobs in Knox County was the charcoal plant, and your only choice was Moonshine, Coalmine or move it on down the line. We are Humans, not slaves, and deserve a decent job and wage and safe place to work. The upper management make six figures plus ( that is $100,000.00 Plus ) They make this wage because of the workers. Support the workers that are on STRIKE they are just trying to make a better AMERICA for you and me, and make a better living for their family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min gfd 5,204
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 153,757
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min Princess412 81,638
Dylan Mills (Sep '08) 46 min down 10
Just hearing 1 hr traci 5
A Rat In Knox County 1 hr True Anon 10
tiffany jackson 2 hr yolanda 3
What happened at Stinking Creek? 2 hr steve 90
Barbourville high school salaries WOW Thu John boy 21
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••