First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennifer

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Does any one this F**k;n wh$re from Dixie Trailer Park.she went out with my man while her so called man was in jail the skank thinks shes a beauty queen but she is a w,,,, i don"t no her mans name but i"m trying to find out i think he needs to no i"m really sick of this s,,,she has had every man in 2 counties from what i"ve heard her man looks like he has monkey arms and he never takes a bath hes supposde have left his sick mom and that kid for a bunch of trialor trash that's bad if u ask me so someone tell me if u no this w,,,, and her stanking man...I can't wait to meet her hoochie a$$...!! cant wait
matt

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
yea i no her from dixon traylor park i think yea shes a bad one my wife hates her jason lecroy is her husband
shane

Barbourville, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2013
I know jason and he is a very good person he cannot help what charlotte has done to him she made her name for herself and they are not married and jason is not even with her now but he is on facebook send him a message his name is jason lecroy
lady

Barbourville, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
You are so wrong about jason he is sexy and i did not know he was single he is just got it and him single does anyone know where he is staying at
jennifer

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
well u no after all the s t ds who would want to be with him i ant worried about him i dont care but his skank will pay for what she did hes so stupid she has been out on him more than i have fingers and toes whats wrong with him he needs to put his skank on a leash ,,,,,,i dont no where he lives look at the traylor park and look for a w,,,, that has hair like bobwire next time she needs her fix she needs to get her man to go get it for her ill get up with her u can believe that
who dat

Barbourville, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Jason Lecroy is not her husband or her babys daddy she is a whr. And he only looks nasty when he is hangin with tht nast skank a$$ drg whr. Wanna read some sht. Try charolette davis n suzanne asher on topix u wanna really hear wht a nast whr is n the things she trys n say. Yes every Man n knox better get a brillow pad n strt scrubbing thr sht.
jennifer

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2013
she came down here when my sister was sick and i was with her a couple days some m,,,hr,fu,,,, brought her down here to get her fix and stayed with my w,,re of a man and rode in my car i found her nasty pantys in my bedroom they stunk up the whole house she will run up on me u will see larry told me everything it wouldnt do any good to tell jason he wouldnt believe it any way but when i do come hes coming to to face her so she cant lie out of it she nasty ugly looks like a aids victum like i said im making a visit larrys buddy was there to i dont no if its enough proof or not looks like its happend before but thats there business but now shes mine
Jason

Columbus, IN

#9 Nov 5, 2013
What is your husband's name and what is the last name
jennifer

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2013
larry is or was my husband why who are u
jennifer

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2013
if u no her when i come the state boy will be with me she will go to jail my shit got stold they will pay for it
who dat

Barbourville, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Someone needs to make her pay for all the sht she does to everyone especially her kids tht she has by all these different men. Cause u give a baby someones last name doesnt make it theirs. Shes a nasty skank and yes she looks like a walking case of Aída and everyother std tht u could catch. The cops wont do anything cause shes a rat tOo. Thts y all these ole pervs let her suck for a pill. And meth. No wonder jason stays with her all he has to do is shake a bottle to get him off.
jennifer

Hazard, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2013
well the cops got her on video where she was here at my house my looser husband took it to the cops but we are going to do something about it thats for sure well if he wants someone like her then more power to him i no my husband wont ever be coming home until he gets checked if i let him then i dont no them personally but she ant getting by with this shes a lier skank looks like she could fit through a crack its ok to be skinny but u can tell a meth head from what u said she must just have him there for a babysitter while she gives bl.. jobs
Amused by stupidity

Corbin, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2013
please would u learn to speak and write in the English language? gave me a dang headache trying to read this crap!
who cares

London, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2013
Amused by stupidity wrote:
please would u learn to speak and write in the English language? gave me a dang headache trying to read this crap!
I agree with you, this stuff is hard to understand, but from what little I can make of it, it seems as if these 3 involved would make a perfect threesome. I think female #1 should allow male # 1 to come home,(after disinfection, of course). Then female #1 Could allow female #2 to move in,(after disinfection) and all live happily ever-after. I see no other solution to this global tragedy. The main concern appears to be the accusation that female #2 has a severe problem with hygene and has shared it with male #1.
jennifer

Hazard, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2013
well when you are mad as he,, you really dont take time to read the s,,, over but this is the way it is there wont be no living happily with either of the skanks u didnt get youre moms rings stold and now shes dead tell me what would you do look i work at a health dept, i dont go for this sorry im not writing slow enough for you people but im really upset put youreself in my place im not worried about it now its being taken care of i was trying to find out who the skank was she can go be with male 1 cause female2 is not in the pic, anymore did you get it that time.
BoutTIme

Corbin, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2013
How is it takinen care of,is she getting arrested for stealing ur stuff?
who dat

Barbourville, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2013
I would check TnL pawn shop thts where i here she takes all the stolen stuff she takes from people. To go by her meth.
jennifer

Hazard, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2013
cops are worhing on it
who dat

Barbourville, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2013
Cops aint gonna do nothing to her or try n get ur stuff unless u find where its at. I would call or go by their and see myself. Shes a rat and they wont do nothing to the nasty skank a$$ whr.thts y she gets outta all her trouble by turning someone n. Or screwing her way out. Shes a skank gator a$$ hole beotch. She needs to go ahead n overdose n quit taking up good air from the rest of us.
Jason

Barbourville, KY

#22 Nov 9, 2013
I am not with charlotte if you got anything to say to me quit sitting behind a computer or phone and come do something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min now now 148,103
Brendon Gregory 2 hr HeardThat 27
gator selling his truck 2 hr Wondering 15
Rhonda Smith works at city school 3 hr kyle 1
Pupinia Stewart for board of education. 8 hr Apathetictickler 2
Next board member? 9 hr Apathetictickler 18
Hunter Brown 9 hr Chasing Rainbows 4
Board Meeting 12 hr please pineville 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages