First Prev
of 2
Next Last
priscilla

Saint Charles, IL

#22 Dec 1, 2011
this is tonya butler,she lives with my ex in florida and she tried to take my kids bc hers got taken away. her and my ex are in hiding bc they have warrants for him not paying child support.
Honest

Dyer, TN

#23 Dec 2, 2011
If she took your husband he wasn't your for real any ways be glad she got him and you don't move on with your life the way Tony did he is doinging great he found someone who loves and deserves him you can do the same
priscilla

Saint Charles, IL

#24 Dec 17, 2011
i said she wanted to take MY KIDS bc she got heres taken away!!!! she can have my loser ex bf,theyre both meth heads or sumthin,look up kevin alan boone,they both are running from the cops and they live in tampa florida.i am happily married,i just want my kids to get their child support instead of him spending it on their drug habit or food habit,bc shes a huge fat ass!!
i know

Krypton, KY

#25 Dec 17, 2011
U obvious don't know tonya first she not a fat azz
priscilla

Saint Charles, IL

#26 Dec 20, 2011
wtfe ...i kno the FAT ass loser got w my ex,they lived in mich for a while,then they skipped out,i was helping child support look for him,i found him and her FAT ass in tampa florida thru jail trackers,he was arrested for no dl,and her for drugs so idgaff about her,him or u,I JUST WANT MY CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!
priscilla

Saint Charles, IL

#27 Dec 20, 2011
Tonya Butler
8-16-201102:39 AM

Personal Information
Hillsborough County

Tonya Lynn Butler
Birth Date : 8-28-1965 Race : W
Weight : 170 lbs Eye Color : GRN
Height : 5'03" Hair Color : BRO
Block : 3400 Riverview Dr
Birth Place : KY City : TAMPA, FL

Arrest Information

Arrest Date : 8-16-2011 Arrested By : TPD
Time Booked : 02:39
Arrest Location : 3430 RIVERVIEW DR, Hillsborough, FL
Charges
Charge 1
STATUTE: DRUG3912
CHARGE: TRAFFICKING IN ILLEGAL DRUGS 4 TO 14 GRAMS
NOTES: VOP
i know

United States

#28 Dec 20, 2011
priscilla wrote:
Tonya Butler
8-16-201102:39 AM
Personal Information
Hillsborough County
Tonya Lynn Butler
Birth Date : 8-28-1965 Race : W
Weight : 170 lbs Eye Color : GRN
Height : 5'03" Hair Color : BRO
Block : 3400 Riverview Dr
Birth Place : KY City : TAMPA, FL
Arrest Information
Arrest Date : 8-16-2011 Arrested By : TPD
Time Booked : 02:39
Arrest Location : 3430 RIVERVIEW DR, Hillsborough, FL
Charges
Charge 1
STATUTE: DRUG3912
CHARGE: TRAFFICKING IN ILLEGAL DRUGS 4 TO 14 GRAMS
NOTES: VOP
wrong person were talking about tonya broughton...which is the topic and know she not a fat azz and that's Ur problem Ur child support quit laying around with sorry f*cks
Fed up in indy

Fishers, IN

#30 Aug 3, 2014
Tonya lynn broughton aka butler is now in michigan with kevin alan boone staying at her daughters amber and husband james robinson in howell,mich
sickened

London, KY

#31 Aug 4, 2014
This isn't tonya Lynn butler. They are referring to tonya sue broughton of broughton hollow. She is and always has been a low life piece of shit. Ways putting herself in front of those she should care most about. Giving away her kids and after 10 years trying to make up for time lost. I think it's sick how someone could care more for a pill than their own flesh and blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Strel 149,862
Black Guys at union that go by yk 2 hr Whitey800 2
Black tj Johnson on drugs 2 hr Whitey800 1
Natasha brown 3 hr Mack 1
Hedrick cemetery 5 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 5 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 5 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages