First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Why is everyone afraid to talk about this trashy bitch everytime i start a discussion noone replys
x friend

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2010
I dont know why anyone would be scared of the ugly fat bitch she's nothing but mouth. She lies and tell people she kicked this bitches ass and that ones when really she hasn't whipped anyone so therefore people think shes bad and wont mess with her. Her and her friend Trish are NASTY and they think someone really wants them
Minnesota

Austin, MN

#4 Nov 10, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>that is so true lol. She thinks men want her but all they see is a easy piece of ass. Does anyone know where she is i would like to have a word with het myself. I also know she is a sorry ass who doesnt even take care of her kids to.
What the hell is wrong with you? Also, it's "kids too", not "kids to". Damn dumb hillbilly. Don't you have anything better to do than to talk about people like that? Just because you're mad about having a small dick is no reason to be so cruel to others,.
haha

London, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Minnesota wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is wrong with you? Also, it's "kids too", not "kids to". Damn dumb hillbilly. Don't you have anything better to do than to talk about people like that? Just because you're mad about having a small dick is no reason to be so cruel to others,.
if u dont know what we are talking about then keep your dumbass out of it. We dont have anything better to do than you. You have your nose stuck in the gossip to dont you bitch.. Who really gived a damn about you or this other dumb bitch all i was saying is the truth people act like they are scared of her and she doesnt take care of her children so screw you and screw her
I know

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2010
that's how all them broughtons are
Minnesota

Rochester, MN

#7 Nov 11, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text> if u dont know what we are talking about then keep your dumbass out of it. We dont have anything better to do than you. You have your nose stuck in the gossip to dont you bitch.. Who really gived a damn about you or this other dumb bitch all i was saying is the truth people act like they are scared of her and she doesnt take care of her children so screw you and screw her
Yeah, that's telling me off :rollseyes: Do you realize how stupid you sound? Go read your post again. That 6th grade education should take you far.

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#8 Nov 11, 2010
I like Tonya, she was always nice to me. Haven't seen her in many years.
well well

London, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2010
I heard shes a nark.....
Trouble

Corbin, KY

#10 May 16, 2011
She isn't a nark. Go to jailtracker and see what she has done now.
Josey whales

London, KY

#11 May 16, 2011
Minnesota wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's telling me off :rollseyes: Do you realize how stupid you sound? Go read your post again. That 6th grade education should take you far.
If you are so smart, why are you living in Minnesota? This is not English 102 you idiot, it's topix. Do you claim to have some sort of superior intelligence. I have worked with people from Minnesota and they are the dumbest SOB's I have ever met. Kentuckians are some of the smartest people in the world. During the civil war we played both sides to our advantage. Genius I say! At least Kentuckians didn't let the Vietcong take over our state and run us out of our hunting grounds. Some of the biggest idiots on topix are the ones that point out grammar mistakes. Is that all you have? Personal attacks? What about some intelligent dialogue? Oh, you are from Minnesota. Oh yea, Tonya looks hot on the jail website.
Concerned

Greenbrier, AR

#12 May 16, 2011
What !!!! In Jail for METH come on ppl The Tonya Broughton I know has let her life come to a point where she willing gave her children away the youngest one's dad is in jail right with her now and YES if she could get out of something she would tell ALL she knew and even make lies just like has always done, I feel for her kids cause God know they should have never went through what she has put them through its probably good they don't see her often because they are with their dad. She is getting exactly what she deserves I hope for the kids sake she get alot of time for this so she can't corupt them like she is
poppy

United States

#13 May 16, 2011
let me tell you concerned she see her kids all the time,,and she also see ther dad all the time two,,lol,, and god gave her the kids and he will take care of her and the kids,,judge not that you will be judge,,the kids will be took care from broth sides of the famiy, and for tonya she will get her life back on track,,may god be with her and guild her threw this troublesum time,,
Concerned

Greenbrier, AR

#14 May 16, 2011
well I am telling you like I see it she is a horrible person for putting her kids threw this maddness she calls her life. she is not a mother to any of her kids from what I see her ex husbands wife takes care of her kids and her poor old mom takes care of the baby she is a METH head you can see it in her picture on jailtracker. poppy maybe you only know the tonya she shows you cause thats not what everyone else see's...
JBroughton

Harrison, AR

#15 May 16, 2011
Concerned wrote:
well I am telling you like I see it she is a horrible person for putting her kids threw this maddness she calls her life. she is not a mother to any of her kids from what I see her ex husbands wife takes care of her kids and her poor old mom takes care of the baby she is a METH head you can see it in her picture on jailtracker. poppy maybe you only know the tonya she shows you cause thats not what everyone else see's...
Let me tell you something.I know Tonya very well and I know more than you.She is my family.This isnt the Tonya I know.She has went down the wrong path of course but that doesnt mean people should give up on her and throw her away.She was never on drugs until she was divorced.I think that has ALOT to do with it.It is a shame that you or anyone else thinks that they have a right to judge her when we all have done things we are not proud of.I dont think God would approve of your comments.SHe needs help not persecution.
so you say

United States

#16 May 16, 2011
JBroughton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something.I know Tonya very well and I know more than you.She is my family.This isnt the Tonya I know.She has went down the wrong path of course but that doesnt mean people should give up on her and throw her away.She was never on drugs until she was divorced.I think that has ALOT to do with it.It is a shame that you or anyone else thinks that they have a right to judge her when we all have done things we are not proud of.I dont think God would approve of your comments.SHe needs help not persecution.
many people get divorced and they dont sell or make dope,always seems like when they get caught,then they're just suddenly poor temporarily lost souls
JBroughton

Harrison, AR

#17 May 16, 2011
so you say wrote:
<quoted text>
many people get divorced and they dont sell or make dope,always seems like when they get caught,then they're just suddenly poor temporarily lost souls
Ummmmm,..YEAH. That's exactly what they are.
so you say

United States

#18 May 17, 2011
JBroughton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm,..YEAH. That's exactly what they are.
you'd see things a little differently if these "misguided souls" were selling their garbage to your sons or daughters,now would you be so "understanding" then ?
JUST ASKING

Murray, KY

#19 May 17, 2011
is the tonya that was married to tony smith
Truth

United States

#20 May 17, 2011
poppy wrote:
let me tell you concerned she see her kids all the time,,and she also see ther dad all the time two,,lol,, and god gave her the kids and he will take care of her and the kids,,judge not that you will be judge,,the kids will be took care from broth sides of the famiy, and for tonya she will get her life back on track,,may god be with her and guild her threw this troublesum time,,
Well if she was running with you that is probably why she is in there! You are one of the biggest meth heads around and dope hoe I wonder how you got out this??
Yes

Harrison, AR

#21 May 17, 2011
JUST ASKING wrote:
is the tonya that was married to tony smith
Yes this is the same one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
save a lot 6 min oh wow 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 152,024
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 52 min Pay Off 28
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 1 hr well 15
Breeze 1 hr Hiphiphooray 3
house cleaner wanted 1 hr dustin 7
Manchester street - STOP sign 2 hr seriously 2
Education 6 hr Curious 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages