parent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

I have a child in High school when is there Open House? I looked in the paper, and couldn't find any information.
Heck

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

been there done that wrote:
There absolutely is a free-for-all going on at this school! It is a sick, pathetic place with NO leadership! When there is no leadership, it is the leader who is at fault!
Children are attacked, teachers who don't suck up are "creatively" done away with and don't even get me started on what happens if you are a parent who asks too many questions!
All you have to do is look at the facts!!!! I am glad we got away, or should I say...got thrown out of that HELLHOLE! ;)
We left also!!
Heck

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

That school is nothing but a joke! No leadership nothing! Kids are being attacked hurt severely and nothing is being done! Things are swept under the rug and just forgot about. The principal is scared of his own shadow! Yes he and Marti are having a affair and everyone knows about it. The teachers there talk about them behind their backs and about each other! That ZOO is outta control and the sad part is nobody cares! Those children deserve a decent education and their not getting it there! I moved my child out of there for several reasons and by no means are we looking back! Good riddance Disney and Marti take your pathetic show to Springer!
And

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

Heck wrote:
That school is nothing but a joke! No leadership nothing! Kids are being attacked hurt severely and nothing is being done! Things are swept under the rug and just forgot about. The principal is scared of his own shadow! Yes he and Marti are having a affair and everyone knows about it. The teachers there talk about them behind their backs and about each other! That ZOO is outta control and the sad part is nobody cares! Those children deserve a decent education and their not getting it there! I moved my child out of there for several reasons and by no means are we looking back! Good riddance Disney and Marti take your pathetic show to Springer!
Just curious...is where you took your child much better? Or have you just not seen their rug yet?
Heck

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

And wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious...is where you took your child much better? Or have you just not seen their rug yet?
Been there a while now and it's great!! So worth while!
What the Heck

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Why did the scores go down last school year
citygal

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Look under the rug
KDE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

citygal wrote:
Look under the rug
what is under the rug
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

it will be revealed
concerned parent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

its all about funds they will get hired back though there was lik 4 got layed off at KCMS
a past student

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I know and will tell wrote:
The Best teacher they ever had at Boone/Central Elementary was Mrs. Pam Clark/Broughton. If they want a good school they will beg her to come back.
Love you Mrs. Clark
lol

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

lol
Question

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

who is the pricipal now
Show Time

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

People I think you all are living in the past, Disney was seen in the Locker Room with Mrs Warren, I think she's Doc Warrens Daughter-n-law. Then again Disney is one of those guys who can take care of 3 women at a time..... He isn't doing his Job as the Principal... He's only worried about who he can get into the Locker Room or any other room that he can't be seen in! Marty or Mrs Warren, Heck it's Obvious He's not a Principal, He's only worried about who he can screw & get away with it! Ask Disney about any Incident Report that happened at his school & he doesn't have any! Frankfort needs to be Contacted & Disney & Hulette needs to give their excuses as to why Children are being abused & they have no Incident reports that have been filed! God said Sin is only Good for a Season, Mr Hullett & Mr Disney's season is about to Run out!!! Can't wait until it happens !!! They will be Held accountable for their actions, wait & see.... They will !!!
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

good reading

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 176 of176
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 138,535
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 122,664
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
Anti-NRA Protesters 58 min Murica 2
somepplarebitchs 1 hr which one? 13
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,683
Knox County Native on Jerry Springer Show (May '09) 2 hr margie 55
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr holland 18
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••