Curious

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Heard some teachers are losing their jobs? Does anyone know if this is true and who the teachers are?
info

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

ALOT of teachers in the county are losing their jobs. Why just make apost about Central Elem. Trying to cause trouble, I think.
Curious

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Sorry INFO...No trouble intended. Just curious!
ky guy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Why would teachers be losing their jobs?
friend

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

1 teacher at girdler and 2 at central. Was told they were very good teachers.
ky guy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Daaaaaa What?
curious george

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

just wondering wrote:
Maybe we can get lucky and one of those losing a job will be that Partin woman. Boy does she think she is something. She and the principal still banging esch other.
is she kevin partins wife
somebody

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

just wondering wrote:
Maybe we can get lucky and one of those losing a job will be that Partin woman. Boy does she think she is something. She and the principal still banging esch other.
All i know is where you see one you see the other.
sunny days

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Somebody jealous. You say she thinks she something I don't know her.But, What you told me is she looks goooooood. lol
Just wandering

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

why do people get on here trying to cause problems when they do not even know these people why dont u just say who u r and get it over with it seems to me it is out of jealousy be brave and say what you want to and get it over with
justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Why does Mrs. Partins or Mr. Disneys wife not do something about it if it is true?
Just wandering

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

I Thought Mrs.Partin was the teacher that was supposed to be dating Mr.Disney secretly but they need to be honest with Mr.Partin and Mrs.Disney and if they want to see each other they should just tell their husband and wife and get divorced because this is no way to act they are supposed to be professional and I think they should act professional if they r going to be at Central Elementary School and that way people would not be on here discussing their secret or they think secret relationship but everybody knows especially people that work there at the school, they cannot hide it, n thats a shame, Grow up and act like u r a teacher and a principal.
justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

That was the first intelligent thing on here.
i agree

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

didn't mr. disney's wife have a baby not to long ago? he has always been a snake in the grass, even when he was at this end of the county (west knox and lynn camp area). typical of the school board, they simply shuffle shit from one end of the county to the other.
sure did

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Maybe that is why he needs attention. How was he a snake in the grass up your way? Did he cheat there too?
info

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

I just think everyone needs to mind their own business. My daughter goes there and I don't give a rat's A$$ who is dating who. If it doesn't have to do with my daughter then why should I care.
vampire

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

hellett said on the tv tonight that he was going to hire 6 new teachers that was better than the ones he has got so i guess that he is going to fire six.
overheard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

I was in the West Knox Elementary office earlier this week and I heard a group of employees discussing their job security and one of the ladies said "they said we should be ok" and another said "I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about my job will I still have my job" the other lady replied "they never said anything about you all". I never thought much into it until I come across this topic and it seems now that maybe they were discussing these things because of this reason....but I could be totally wrong.
who

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

friend wrote:
1 teacher at girdler and 2 at central. Was told they were very good teachers.
Who got laid off at central elem ?
i agree

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

info wrote:
I just think everyone needs to mind their own business. My daughter goes there and I don't give a rat's A$$ who is dating who. If it doesn't have to do with my daughter then why should I care.
then why are you on here reading the post? you should care, someone in these types of positions teaching your children for 6 hours a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Khatru 130,316
compter parts 1 hr travis 1
laptops 1 hr travis 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 150,268
Charmaine 4 hr wow 4
Churches 4 hr Neighbor 6
Need Prayer 4 hr Neighbor 3

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••