Who was at stinking creek Fire depart...

Who was at stinking creek Fire department when James cox was murdered?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Need to know

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
I am needing to know who was at Stinking Creek fire department the night James Cox was killed? Apparently James was at the fire department with Angela that night. there was a four-wheeler parked outside with two people on it. If anyone can help identify these people that would be great. Who anyone that was there the 27 of December.
Give it up

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Know one cares
EAGLESTAR

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2015
Need to know wrote:
I am needing to know who was at Stinking Creek fire department the night James Cox was killed? Apparently James was at the fire department with Angela that night. there was a four-wheeler parked outside with two people on it. If anyone can help identify these people that would be great. Who anyone that was there the 27 of December.
Why worry bout it now she is locked up for a long time and number one why was He even with a MARRIED woman and not just that but they also rented an apartment at Hidrick so its over let it go is all i can say shouldnt of been messing around with married women and the funny thing is she wasnt the only one
who Cares

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2015
EAGLESTAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why worry bout it now she is locked up for a long time and number one why was He even with a MARRIED woman and not just that but they also rented an apartment at Hidrick so its over let it go is all i can say shouldnt of been messing around with married women and the funny thing is she wasnt the only one
Takes 2 to Tango. She shouldn't been cheating around on her husband.he was young single and using her for drugs. It shouldn't have cost him his LIFE...Her and her husband should have died with him
eaglastar

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2015
who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes 2 to Tango. She shouldn't been cheating around on her husband.he was young single and using her for drugs. It shouldn't have cost him his LIFE...Her and her husband should have died with him
all I can say is he shouldnt have been fooling around with a married woman, after all its not the first time he has done this it just the first time he really got caught with his pants down. They are all paying for mistakes but her husband should not be He is just a victim like James was she is and was good at using people, wonder how many more she used .
dontlikem

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2015
Need to know wrote:
who cares about three pieces of $h!t like the three of them .let,em rot
Lucy

South Bend, IN

#7 Sep 13, 2015
Leave the dead alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Paducah Parent 148,863
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 29 min friend 13
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 1 hr Holly 8
Kendra Bingham Messer 1 hr Crystal 2
KCHS principal 2 hr jokester 21
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 4 hr Plueeezzzee 6
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 5 hr Bad genes 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages