why not

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2012
u tell me why jack davis have not not busted yet i guess he pays the hand to play were u at unbank let see u get this one he get kids too sell for him /he father too kids by a kid how low is that keep feeding her pills jack she will stay with u but if u stop she will be gone and u no that your self. nasty lowlife man. just have many kids life u have mess up with your pills selling lowlife job i hope u go too hell when u die. and i hope all the kids that die from drugs get too be with god .u lowlife. why give durgs too your gkids is that love
wat

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2012
is he giving pills to is gkids
yellup

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2012
he paying the hand ok he should have been in jail for rape of a kid
yell

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2012
wat u going to do when they come for u bad boy
Who

Beaver, WV

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Jack that is married to Sherri?
Who did he rape?
just wondering

Corbin, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2012
does jack still drive that red chevy truck?
Shame

London, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Brandy Partin robbed him along with her hubby he is lucky she didn't rat him out and she actually probably did that is how she gets out of trouble but grand theft auto got her she Is going down for 7 years! That big mouth ain't gonna help her no more lol
pigy

Bolivar, MO

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Shame wrote:
Brandy Partin robbed him along with her hubby he is lucky she didn't rat him out and she actually probably did that is how she gets out of trouble but grand theft auto got her she Is going down for 7 years! That big mouth ain't gonna help her no more lol
Is that Tina Miller's daughter? Think Tina and her hubby are still in jail they all are nothing but drug heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlot 1 hr wondering 1
Grace way metals 3 hr Smh 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 5 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 6 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 7 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 8 hr Titty Sprinkles 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages