timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment

timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2012
does anyone know how I could get in touch with timmy joe that worked for jack's for years? I know he opened his own shop but don't know where it is or what it is called.he was the only reason jack's stayed in busness as long as it did and I hope people don't hold the reputation of that jerk against timmy. anyway the name of his shop or the location would be greatly appreciated.thank you in advance
unknow

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Go out Girlder till u pass the school turn left on 1304 3 house on right u will see his big garage and all the cars.
witness
#3 Nov 4, 2012
unknow wrote:
Go out Girlder till u pass the school turn left on 1304 3 house on right u will see his big garage and all the cars.
i seen jack pound tims boo boo box lots of times
wondering

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2012
witness wrote:
<quoted text>i seen jack pound tims boo boo box lots of times
Is that why Tim's wife Penny left him??
lol

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
He probally lefted her ulgy fat ass she shewed everybody at college heights..I mean the low lives over there that couldn't get no better..Lol
heard that

London, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
witness wrote:
<quoted text>i seen jack pound tims boo boo box lots of times
I doubt that.
penny is pretty
#7 Nov 5, 2012
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that.
shes a very pretty woman
lol

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
must be in one of her fat rolls hidden!!!!!Lol
mee

London, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
john wrote:
does anyone know how I could get in touch with timmy joe that worked for jack's for years? I know he opened his own shop but don't know where it is or what it is called.he was the only reason jack's stayed in busness as long as it did and I hope people don't hold the reputation of that jerk against timmy. anyway the name of his shop or the location would be greatly appreciated.thank you in advance
That mindless moron couldn't fix a match box car.
Slim

Gamaliel, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2014
The reason jerry sold his garage was because he wanted to retire an enjoy the rest of his life instead of working til his death like a lot of people dose tim had nothing to do with him closing the door he tried to help tim but tim got to doing things jerry did not like !!!--- for every one info jerry is not a bad person he is like every one else you make him mad you better look out .penny left tom because he wouldn't take a bath an clean up get close to him he stinks try riding in a car with him !!!!!
Slim

Gamaliel, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2014
Bo
Slim

Gamaliel, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2014
John is the one who done tim in bun hoe if you ask me that's why he wants to find hi so bad"""" """"" """"
BBQ

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2014
Tim don't own anything at that big garage a guy name bright owns car lot and the garage he just ack like he own it
fb guy

AOL

#14 Apr 17, 2014
he want have anything with the new woman hes got
BBQ

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2014
The say she is a bad one
Curious

London, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2014
Who is his new woman?????
so funny

Orlando, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2014
i heard he was seeing crystal mills, he for sure wont have nothing with her she only is trying to get what she can from him like she has done to everyone else.....
hmm

Orlando, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2014
Now that is funny she is very well known from all the men
Wondering

Somerset, KY

#19 Oct 15, 2015
I used to let Timmy joe work on my vehicle but not anymore since he got that crystal mills ... He can't do anything without her watching him at the garage she is always there and she tells him what to do , that's ashame to cause its like he has to get her permission to work on anybody's car
I know

Barbourville, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2015
so funny wrote:
i heard he was seeing crystal mills, he for sure wont have nothing with her she only is trying to get what she can from him like she has done to everyone else.....
I know her entire family. Timmy Jo will and is keeping up Crystal, her mom, sister and their kids! Lol. Since the old man passed away, somebody has to keep up their bad habits. But Crystal will put up with the Timmy Jo's smell for a dollar. If any of you that want him to work on your car, think twice, that crew is some scum of the earth. I don't know about Timmy, but all the females in that family are thieves, and liars. From the youngest to the oldest. Beware!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yolanda 42 min Shhhheeeww 12
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 44 min Lawwwd 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 149,000
stinking creek 2 hr yes 86
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,852
Three liquor stores in bville 6 hr Quantummist 26
Merrill speaks out, where? 7 hr Aaahh 6
Jessie J. Mills 19 hr Basketball man 4
KCHS principal Wed Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages