MEDICAID available to anyone with low/no income

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Hillary

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2014
Just go to DCBS/welfare office to sign up.
info_needed

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2014
Does medicaid cover dental visits for adults? I just enrolled in Coventrycares and need extractions and need to know. Thanks.
no

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 3, 2014
Not dental just medical
maybe

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2014
I have a friend who is disabled and has a medical card. It pays for extractions, fillings, cleaning and dentures. It will not pay for a root canal or crowns.

But, she got the medical card because she is disabled, not because of low income, although her income is low because she cannot work and draws disability. That might make a difference.
Yes

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2014
info_needed wrote:
Does medicaid cover dental visits for adults? I just enrolled in Coventrycares and need extractions and need to know. Thanks.
Yes it covers the office visit, ex rays, exam, extractions. Just not root canals or dentures. All info is on the KY Medicaid page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim bingham 10 min Ted 17
UPS drop box in B'ville? 1 hr Big Brown 8
ralph smith 1 hr Ted 7
dollar store Robbery flat lick 4 hr Crazy 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 136,050
carla davis (Nov '12) 7 hr Jim 39
Chickens 7 hr EAT MOR CHIKIN 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]