Murder: Whats the motive and Connection

“Unlimited devotion ”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#42 May 25, 2014
Which Donnie Mills are you guys talking about?

Is this Donnie Mills from the Creek, or Donnie Mills from Cannon?,,, just wondering, thanks!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#43 May 25, 2014
travis wrote:
<quoted text>to bad it isn't only the drug dealer's and rats and pill head's and meth heads that KILL EACH OTHER off but it don't work that way in real life
STINKING CREEK is a nice place I have live their all my life
drug dealing is going on everywhere no just up on the creek
Big rig 71 something tells me your family or friends with the ppl who killed this guy
justice hasn't been served at all not till they take the killer out in body bags
oh and if your thinking I am a friend of the mills guy that get killed I am not i didn't like the guy at all he was my kin but i never meet him that I know of
and I do know 3 of the 4 that killed the mills boy
everyone on the creek wish ELIJAH MESSER mom had swallowed the load that he came from trust me on that
Maybe next season Justified will do a Stinkin Creek episode... There is a ready made for TV script on the Creek.....
look

Corbin, KY

#44 May 27, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe next season Justified will do a Stinkin Creek episode... There is a ready made for TV script on the Creek.....
here's to you quantummist maybe the season will start off and say Donald Mills Murdered for no reason what so ever the robbers found no money or drugs. Now Big Mouth start off with that . u cruel and cold person. The children lost their father and mother lost her son a wife lost her husband and a father lost his son for no reason. How could you be so cold.I just hope the God will forgive you for your cold words.

#45 May 27, 2014
look wrote:
<quoted text> here's to you quantummist maybe the season will start off and say Donald Mills Murdered for no reason what so ever the robbers found no money or drugs. Now Big Mouth start off with that . u cruel and cold person. The children lost their father and mother lost her son a wife lost her husband and a father lost his son for no reason. How could you be so cold.I just hope the God will forgive you for your cold words.
I'm actually typing and my mouth is closed and of average size... I have no idea of the situation with any of these folks and have never said anything about any of them... Was just pointing out that it's a Made For TV situation and Raylan Givins could get to the bottom of it in a couple of episodes... If I remember correctly them Bennetts were the salts of the earth also....
yeah

La Follette, TN

#47 May 27, 2014
Sounds like a good episode the show has went down hill lately. you got a drug dealer dead from a robbery gone wrong and his family hides the drugs and money before the cops got there. Raylan Givins would get it done in just under an hour.
Get it Right

Pineville, KY

#48 May 27, 2014
yeah wrote:
Sounds like a good episode the show has went down hill lately. you got a drug dealer dead from a robbery gone wrong and his family hides the drugs and money before the cops got there. Raylan Givins would get it done in just under an hour.
Would really like to know where you get your info. Did you ever think that they didn't get any cause there was none??
yeah

La Follette, TN

#49 May 27, 2014
oh god get over it people hes was just a drug dealer nothing more and got rob by drugs addicts nothing more dont know why people care so much its not like his family didnt know get it right

#50 May 27, 2014
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Police-Dru...

And they have uncovered enough evidence of large scale drug traffic that the Fed are gona be all up in the creek... Better flush quick... Raylan Givins is on his way....

#51 May 27, 2014
Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text> Would really like to know where you get your info. Did you ever think that they didn't get any cause there was none??
Nope... I never thought that for a second... I thought that the robbery when sideways and after they shot the guy they ran like a dog that stepped on a hornets nest and forgot all about the dope and cash... Then I thought that some of the guys kin would start running up a major water bill flushing so fast the toilet will need a new handle... That's what I thought for a second or more....
BS Saint

La Follette, TN

#52 May 27, 2014
No they just moved it,probably before they even called emt
Get it Right

Pineville, KY

#53 May 28, 2014
BS Saint wrote:
No they just moved it,probably before they even called emt
Really because the family had time to do that while they were transporting him to the hospital.
Hey

La Follette, TN

#54 May 28, 2014
Hey Get it Right why do you want to take up for this scumbag drug dealing family. Why take up for them, what happened to those people was because of the lifestyle they lived and they are lucky the kids get get hurt in the dope dealer they was doing. The people was arrested and the dope dealer is dead looks like everybody is where they are suppose to be.
Ignorance is a pet peeve

Frankfort, KY

#56 May 29, 2014
It's hard to concentrate on the subject at hand when "done" instead of "did" is used wrong in almost every pronunciation of the word in every post. "He done it" is wrong, "he did it" is the correct term. Just me? If you are ging to use done you need to say, he HAS done it. When you can't speak proper basic elementary English it makes me think your intelligence level is not at basic levels and therefore your judgement on cases, proceedings, or other issues may be sckewed and I can't take you seriously.
Just saying

Pineville, KY

#57 May 29, 2014
Ignorance is a pet peeve wrote:
It's hard to concentrate on the subject at hand when "done" instead of "did" is used wrong in almost every pronunciation of the word in every post. "He done it" is wrong, "he did it" is the correct term. Just me? If you are ging to use done you need to say, he HAS done it. When you can't speak proper basic elementary English it makes me think your intelligence level is not at basic levels and therefore your judgement on cases, proceedings, or other issues may be sckewed and I can't take you seriously.
Lol, because "ging" and "sckewed" are the proper words to use. Idiot, why don't you spell check yourself before you get into grammar police mode.
Hubert Cornwill

Louisville, KY

#58 May 29, 2014
I believe the people posting with the message of "thank God this drug dealer was murdered" I believe those are nothing but trolls working for one of the defendant's lawyer. What they do is try to influence the local jury pool into thinking, "hey, this was a bad man.. We sure are glad he's dead."
Often times it works and jury's are influenced enough to be very lenient when it comes to the verdict and especially sentencing.
My question is... Let's say hypothetically that the deceased WAS indeed involved with drugs rather it be ingesting them, selling them, or manufacturing them.. My concern is- I have known many people who were on a dangerous life path but something maybe personal, maybe Godly intervention, or a near death experience, etc..
The person involved with the drugs turned their life around. I know a preacher who has led literally thousands to be saved and baptized. This man (the preacher) used to snort, sell, shoot more cocaine than you could ever imagine. Now he's a pastor at the biggest church in one of the surrounding counties. What I'm saying.... When you murder someone you rob them of the chance of ever turning their life around. Murder is bad. Very bad... Dressing up in DEA clothing and shooting people in front of moms, wives, and small children in my book deserves a little trip to the green mile. Bad business indeed
boogie

Keavy, KY

#59 May 29, 2014
"drugs are a disease" not a crime

I call bullsh*t on that .....
wonder

London, KY

#60 May 31, 2014
why they needed so many to do this? 2 would have been enough.
bobby joe

Cincinnati, OH

#61 Sep 27, 2014
Xx
UdontNO

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Sep 27, 2014
Patrick Baker is a kind, caring person. Mills was a drug dealer. His family has lied over & over to try & cover Up the fact of who he was. They had shirts made with mills picture on them. What a great way to advertise him to the public as a helpless victim. The shirts were probably paid out of drug money they hid before the cops got there. Everyone throwing rocks at Baker don't know him. According to reports. There was a big guy & a skinny guy. One guy had a limp according to one of the kids. Perhaps it was the messer brothers. One big, one skinny and one of them has a limp. Anyone can put 2 and 2 together. They are career criminals!!! Mills & messer knew each other. They hung around together. Which tells me he knew what mills had in the house. Maybe they had a falling out and mills stopped giving the messers free drugs. Open your eyes people!!!! Patrick Baker had NO criminal record. Everyone else does!! Makes no sense does it!!! Stinking Creek is just that!! Maybe I'll print up some Free Patrick shirts and drive down to Knox Co on Oct 3rd!!
woohoo

Gray, KY

#63 Sep 28, 2014
UdontNO wrote:
Patrick Baker is a kind, caring person. Mills was a drug dealer. His family has lied over & over to try & cover Up the fact of who he was. They had shirts made with mills picture on them. What a great way to advertise him to the public as a helpless victim. The shirts were probably paid out of drug money they hid before the cops got there. Everyone throwing rocks at Baker don't know him. According to reports. There was a big guy & a skinny guy. One guy had a limp according to one of the kids. Perhaps it was the messer brothers. One big, one skinny and one of them has a limp. Anyone can put 2 and 2 together. They are career criminals!!! Mills & messer knew each other. They hung around together. Which tells me he knew what mills had in the house. Maybe they had a falling out and mills stopped giving the messers free drugs. Open your eyes people!!!! Patrick Baker had NO criminal record. Everyone else does!! Makes no sense does it!!! Stinking Creek is just that!! Maybe I'll print up some Free Patrick shirts and drive down to Knox Co on Oct 3rd!!
No you won't. You will only take up for Patrick behind a computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bville women's club supporting Adultry 7 min In the know 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Cczar 167,595
Firewood Wanted 1 hr Bandersnatch 1
Tammy sparks 9 hr I know 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 10 hr Wyatt Earp 1
New sandwich shop 11 hr well 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,525
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 14 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages