London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

It is sad that this had to happen.My opinion they all was messed up in the drug business.Why would anybody bust in someone place and kill them? My feel sorry for the man that got kills family.
Hilljack

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

travis wrote:
<quoted text>to bad it isn't only the drug dealer's and rats and pill head's and meth heads that KILL EACH OTHER off but it don't work that way in real life
STINKING CREEK is a nice place I have live their all my life
drug dealing is going on everywhere no just up on the creek
Big rig 71 something tells me your family or friends with the ppl who killed this guy
justice hasn't been served at all not till they take the killer out in body bags
oh and if your thinking I am a friend of the mills guy that get killed I am not i didn't like the guy at all he was my kin but i never meet him that I know of
and I do know 3 of the 4 that killed the mills boy
everyone on the creek wish ELIJAH MESSER mom had swallowed the load that he came from trust me on that
You didn't know him but you know you didn't like him your also kin to him. hmmmm Don't that kinda show what kind of people Mills'es are?
Mills

Flat Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know him but you know you didn't like him your also kin to him. hmmmm Don't that kinda show what kind of people Mills'es are?
NO, it has nothing to do with the kind of ppl Mills's are! I'm a Mills, I'm not like that. However you all want to judge is fine, but judging a person b/c of their last name is obsurd. I've been a Mills since the day I was born and have never been involved in the things that you all are accusing the victim of, that's a fact. I wear my last name proudly, something I was raised to do and firmly believe in. You're showing you're true intellectual level by stereotyping, so keep it up, it is actually comical... to think anyone can really be this stupid.

On the other hand, I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion. Truth is, I don't know if "rumors" are true or not about the victim being a drug dealer. Regardless of the truth, the point at hand has deminished; A man's life was taken. That's what we all need to remember. Another thing, if he was doing what everyone is accusing him of, I can guarantee that he never MADE anyone do anything they didn't want. You all are acting like the addicts are innocent. They aren't. If they don't get it from one person, they'll get it from another. So I'm tired of reading that dealers are the sole problem when they aren't. Addicts are addicts b/c they chose to be. Ppl make their own choices. Buying dope is one of those choices. Again, dealers don't make ppl buy dope, that's their decision. I'm not say that selling dope is right, but you all act like this is something addicts are MADE to do when it isn't. All of you talking about it apparently know a dope dealer, so does that mean that you're a dope head? You know them, are you buying? I know that I'm not and its proof that you are, in my opinion. An addict will find ANY excuse to not take responsibility, FACT.

Just remember that a man's life was taken and all is opinion. Have a little more respect for the victim. This man will never get to watch his kids grow up, see his grandchildren and all the greastest things in life b/c his life was taken at the hands of other humans. They get to live another day, even if in jail. The victim doesn't.

In the end, ppl can say whatever, but we will all be judged one day by our creator. On that day, I, like everyone else will stand before God and andwering for our actions on Earth. I'm by far not perfect, never will be. So judge, judge, judge... In the end, God knows everything. Our actions, hearts and our slanderous tongues. Think before you speak, I guess I should say. I know I am. God bless all involved.
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know him but you know you didn't like him your also kin to him. hmmmm Don't that kinda show what kind of people Mills'es are?
for one thing their two sets of mills I am kin to both sets and most of the mills are great ppl
until the weekend he get killed I did know of him
my mom and dad let something slip that they had been hiden from me for years the day after he get killed or i would have beat hi with in inch of his life
years ago the state cops came looking for me saying that me and ELIJAH MESSER busted some guy car up and beat the guy up i was in tn woking at the time
while long story short it was the mills boy pretending to be me that him and ELIJAH MESSER attached
anyone that knows me knows i dislike ELIJAH MESSER
Hilljack

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

stop trying to prove your a good person. A good person don't have to tell everone how good of person they are over and over! See how I sad what I had to say without adding in a bunch of BS.
Hilljack

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

travis wrote:
<quoted text>for one thing their two sets of mills I am kin to both sets and most of the mills are great ppl
until the weekend he get killed I did know of him
my mom and dad let something slip that they had been hiden from me for years the day after he get killed or i would have beat hi with in inch of his life
years ago the state cops came looking for me saying that me and ELIJAH MESSER busted some guy car up and beat the guy up i was in tn woking at the time
while long story short it was the mills boy pretending to be me that him and ELIJAH MESSER attached
anyone that knows me knows i dislike ELIJAH MESSER
My mistake I see you got done drity too. They are some of them good people but they will throw you under a train if they could make a doller for it. and say I'm olny trying to feed my family!
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake I see you got done drity too. They are some of them good people but they will throw you under a train if they could make a doller for it. and say I'm olny trying to feed my family!
he was the only mills that done me wrong me it as because we could pass for brothers a he knew knowed ELIJAH I was a mechanic who had worked on his car and trucks over the years
Hilljack

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

travis wrote:
<quoted text>he was the only mills that done me wrong me it as because we could pass for brothers a he knew knowed ELIJAH I was a mechanic who had worked on his car and trucks over the years
Well Travis that's cause your kin to them. You may not see it this way. I've seen all kinds of mean comments on diffarent posts on here about Drug Dealers kill'em, kick'em, beat'em , spit on'em things like that some of them was about people on the creek. There's no dout in my mind that some of those people that was posting kill all Drug Dealers is the same ones who are saying if it was over drugs they didn't have to kill him. What makes it ok for one person but not another? Maybe God let this happen for a reason. If God was not in it were was he at? God protects his people and helps them understand things when they can't. There my two cents about god I don't try to scare people with God (His not the boggyman people) I just tell it like it is!
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Hilljack wrote:
<quoted text>Well Travis that's cause your kin to them. You may not see it this way. I've seen all kinds of mean comments on diffarent posts on here about Drug Dealers kill'em, kick'em, beat'em , spit on'em things like that some of them was about people on the creek. There's no dout in my mind that some of those people that was posting kill all Drug Dealers is the same ones who are saying if it was over drugs they didn't have to kill him. What makes it ok for one person but not another? Maybe God let this happen for a reason. If God was not in it were was he at? God protects his people and helps them understand things when they can't. There my two cents about god I don't try to scare people with God (His not the boggyman people) I just tell it like it is!
I dislike drug dealer ive lived around them all my life pill hill is right across the road from my family up on the creek
god had nothing to do with this greedy ppl and sorry ppl looking for fast dollar the fact you think that shows you never understood his words i think your a few cents short of two cents
Rumor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Rumor is he dealt drugs..Fact is he was murdered in front of his wife and children.
Arrested

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Another arrest was made Stephanie smith arrested in laurel county, for the murder of Donald mills
Curious

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Arrested wrote:
Another arrest was made Stephanie smith arrested in laurel county, for the murder of Donald mills
How do you know it's for his murder?
news

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Man-k... Click on the link, you'll see it's been updated.
ugh

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Arrested wrote:
If you look at her LCDC mugshot she's another smiling idiot.
Thatsbs

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Why do people keep saying it's a rumor that he was a drug dealer the fact is that drug dealer was killed in front of his wife and kids.
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

I can't imagine living with so much crime surrounding me. I pray each day that the fine people of Kentucky can find a modicum of peace.
sheesh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

stephanie wrote:
I can't imagine living with so much crime surrounding me. I pray each day that the fine people of Kentucky can find a modicum of peace.
unlikely,since there is only a modicum of common sense in these parts,with an unhealthy abundant bounty of ignorance and apathy.
desperado

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

start giving them the death penalty an you will see this stop send the back too god and let him give judgement .
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>unlikely,since there is only a modicum of common sense in these parts,with an unhealthy abundant bounty of ignorance and apathy.
There's always hope. Once we lose hope, we lose everything. I have to believe that to continue to survive.
Fans

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourself, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay sainth The Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 128,686
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min scirocco 146,308
Beckoning Frontiers 12 min Jack 1
SEC Network 40 min Hopeful 5
New "Dollar Daze" Store in Barbourville 1 hr ok yeah 36
Step Chid after divorce 2 hr stephanie 4
Stivers Center fixes 3 hr houses 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000