Murder: Whats the motive and Connection

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
serious

Keavy, KY

#1 May 18, 2014
Now that the arrest have been made in the Donnie Mills murder. Whats the motive and the connection between the people?
HillbillyStrong

Keavy, KY

#2 May 18, 2014
by putting two and two togther I would bout say he toke them on a 30 run and didn't give them there cut. thats not facts but I would say that's not far from the truth. I would say thats what the law is not tellin.
Maybe

Somerset, KY

#3 May 18, 2014
Pills and money
Friend

Tucker, GA

#4 May 18, 2014
Hillbilly, you need to stop running your mouth where you don't know what you're talking about! You've already admitted on another thread about this that you don't know either the victim and his family or the murderers and theirs, just that you've trolled their pages on Facebook and that you're just guessing at why this happened. We may never know for sure why it happened, but one thing is for sure, you need to stop with your crap because his family is mourning the loss of a wonderful man who lost his life to a bunch of cowards. If you must know, he worked hard at a legal, legitimate job and so does his wife. The drug addicts/dealers were the lowlife scum that stole his life. There's no way that he would EVER put his family in jeopardy of something like this. I know because I knew him my whole life. He was a great person who would give you the shirt off his back and a law abiding citizen. Just because he lived on the creek doesn't automatically mean he was mixed up in drugs. There are a lot of fine people who live on the creek and have nothing to do with drugs. Until you have all the facts, how about you keep your trap shut!
Why

Tucker, GA

#5 May 18, 2014
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so nosy about this. A man lost his life, this is not a joking matter. All you can do is guess at what happened, unless you were in on it too. If that's the case, I look forward to seeing your face on Jailtracker! HillbillyStrong, it sure sounds like you know an awful lot about drug running the way you talk. The fact is, this is an ongoing investigation and the ones involved in this case are not allowed to talk about it. The only way you will find out what happened is when the police release their statement and when this goes to court. Do all of you get some kind of sick pride out of putting the Mills family through this? They're seeing everything that you lowlife's are posting without any regards to their feelings. Imagine that you are in their shoes, would you want to be seeing this garbage??
realist

Keavy, KY

#6 May 18, 2014
I see no disrespect to anyone just ppl wanting to know why and how something like this happened. Its not everyday things like this happen in our little town. We're only trying to figure out the connection here. I'm sorry for everyone involved. The ppl that know Patrick are having a hard time believing he is capable of such a crime and want to know why and what happened. Same thing for the Mills boy. They are all good ppl and we just want to know what went down down.
HillbillyStrong

Keavy, KY

#7 May 18, 2014
Friend wrote:
Hillbilly, you need to stop running your mouth where you don't know what you're talking about! You've already admitted on another thread about this that you don't know either the victim and his family or the murderers and theirs, just that you've trolled their pages on Facebook and that you're just guessing at why this happened. We may never know for sure why it happened, but one thing is for sure, you need to stop with your crap because his family is mourning the loss of a wonderful man who lost his life to a bunch of cowards. If you must know, he worked hard at a legal, legitimate job and so does his wife. The drug addicts/dealers were the lowlife scum that stole his life. There's no way that he would EVER put his family in jeopardy of something like this. I know because I knew him my whole life. He was a great person who would give you the shirt off his back and a law abiding citizen. Just because he lived on the creek doesn't automatically mean he was mixed up in drugs. There are a lot of fine people who live on the creek and have nothing to do with drugs. Until you have all the facts, how about you keep your trap shut!
You need to re read a little. I know how they treat people and what they do. you just don't want the truth told. they are kin to my step-father they treated him like crap, Make jokes about him, they think they are above others I never went on facebook. Someone put I'm horring my bother by posting pics. of him grabing boobs more or lest. You think that's the way to horror someone your nuts. that just made him look like he was a prev. you can tell me nothing about any of them I don't done know. just remeber this my friend sellers are who makes the users and if not for users the sellers would go broke.
Hilljack

Keavy, KY

#8 May 18, 2014
Why wrote:
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so nosy about this. A man lost his life, this is not a joking matter. All you can do is guess at what happened, unless you were in on it too. If that's the case, I look forward to seeing your face on Jailtracker! HillbillyStrong, it sure sounds like you know an awful lot about drug running the way you talk. The fact is, this is an ongoing investigation and the ones involved in this case are not allowed to talk about it. The only way you will find out what happened is when the police release their statement and when this goes to court. Do all of you get some kind of sick pride out of putting the Mills family through this? They're seeing everything that you lowlife's are posting without any regards to their feelings. Imagine that you are in their shoes, would you want to be seeing this garbage??
I said something you didn't like so you think I was in on it who sad for you as far as feelings go the didn't care to tell me what all a dear friend of mine did when he died! I'm just showing there not as goody goody as they think they are! I know what gose on creekers srue do like to brag
Hilljack

Keavy, KY

#9 May 18, 2014
Why wrote:
Also if you think I was involed there must be something to what I posted also I learned alot about drugs from a job I had with a bunch of Mills guys from the creek.
Poor Baby

Pineville, KY

#10 May 18, 2014
I am SO damn TIRED of hearing/reading, "Poor Patrick, poor Patrick, poor Patrick!" Why is everyone feeling so sorry for a grown ass man charded for MURDER? Patrick Baker and his family get to live another minute, hour, day... Donald Mills dies not. He was more than robbed; He was robbed of his life and the life of his family. His children will never be given the chance to know their afather, his family is in deep mourning! "Poor Patrick" my ass. He's still on this Earth, Donald isn't. His family can reach and touch his face (through a cell), that's a HELL OF A LOT DIFFERENT than burying your husband, dad, child! A man lost his life regardless of situation. They were cowards. They knew not tobgo face to face or toe to toe with Donald, but that's a different topic in itself. Patrick an see, hear, smeel, feel and touch. Donald CAN NOT on Earth, only in Heaven. Ler's get back to the subject at hand... "Poor" Patrick is alive, Donald is dead. A young life taken. So, again, I AM SICK OF HEARING " POOR PATRICK!" What about "POOR DONALD?" One more thing, ppl can fool you with how much money they have. Regardless of what " Poor Patrick's" family has, he was a grown man old enough to make own choices. Hell, my parents have money, but as an indepent, married person that's their finances, not "POOR MURDERER PATRICK'S!!!!!!!!!!" Get a clue ppl!
Circumstances

Keavy, KY

#12 May 19, 2014
Everyone who knows Patrick are extremely shocked he has any connection to this terrible crime. He's always been a very sweet, kind person. I know him very well and it shocked me. It also shocked me that a random act of violence occurred against a family that supposedly has no ties to anything illegal occurred. I think most of the citizens of Knox County know there is more to this story than what's being told. I understand the family of the slain man want to protect his reputation and want justice for their loved one. The fact of the matter is that there are most definately going to be more violence more murders until this community can come together and figure out a way to combate the drug problem PERIOD!! For the sake of the younger generations for our children and grandchildren. Anyway you look at it it's a tragedy for the murdered victim his family and the accused families. It's senseless and sad.
JohnHenry

United States

#13 May 19, 2014
When it all comes out it will be over drugs or a women! Just saying!
pothole

Dyer, TN

#14 May 19, 2014
JohnHenry wrote:
When it all comes out it will be over drugs or a women! Just didsaying!
did someone have court dockets removed,
Telling it like it is

Brownsville, TN

#15 May 19, 2014
You all are stupid it does not matter what somebody does you can't kill them. Whether he sold pills, crank, cocaine what ever Patrick's charges don't say murder of a dope dealer he killed a human and yes he was capable he's in jail for murder ain't he
Wake UP

Scottsburg, IN

#16 May 19, 2014
Telling it like it is wrote:
You all are stupid it does not matter what somebody does you can't kill them. Whether he sold pills, crank, cocaine what ever Patrick's charges don't say murder of a dope dealer he killed a human and yes he was capable he's in jail for murder ain't he
Not everyone arrested for something is guilty. That's why we have a judicial system that is supposed to operate INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!! No one is saying the man deserved to die. The friends and family of the victim are who's making Mr. Mills look bad. This is a very small community you do not have to have a drug problem or be addicted to pain killers to know who the local drug suppliers are. When you get on a public forum and claim that these individuals would never let said activities into their home nor would they associate themselves or their children with illegal drug activity you make yourself and that family look like liars!! People in the community strongly agree he did not deserve to die. Period! Responsibility for the lifestyle and decisions made created this situation. The point I'm trying to make is bluntly when you associate yourself and your family with illegal drug activity this is the outcome!! I can't imagine the grief and anger that family feels. It's understandable but you cannot not take some type of responsibility for the environment you placed yourself and lived ones in. It needs to be a wake up call to everyone involved with the damned pills. You cannot distribute substances that are literally killing our neighbors, children, parents destroying families and think there will be no consequences!!
Yeah comon

La Follette, TN

#17 May 19, 2014
I know you see the guys family talking about how they are lowlifes and they will make sure justice is served but when you go into the drug game this stuff happen doesn't happen unless your dealing to these lowlifes everyday
Stupid

Pineville, KY

#18 May 20, 2014
Yeah comon wrote:
I know you see the guys family talking about how they are lowlifes and they will make sure justice is served but when you go into the drug game this stuff happen doesn't happen unless your dealing to these lowlifes everyday
No matter what he did t doesn't mean justice shouldn't be served.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19 May 20, 2014
Sounds like justice has been served on the victim for pushing poison...And the defendants for their alleged crime...I believe this show is over for the poison pusher and the rats that bought it from him..They will have to find another pusher that will probably end up like this mills guy...Seems like the big city has come to STINKING CREEK KY...All the big time THUGS AND DEALERS WILL EVENTUALLY KILL EACH OTHER!!Thats funny..If not with their poison with fire power..I say go for it..
travis

London, KY

#20 May 20, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
Sounds like justice has been served on the victim for pushing poison...And the defendants for their alleged crime...I believe this show is over for the poison pusher and the rats that bought it from him..They will have to find another pusher that will probably end up like this mills guy...Seems like the big city has come to STINKING CREEK KY...All the big time THUGS AND DEALERS WILL EVENTUALLY KILL EACH OTHER!!Thats funny..If not with their poison with fire power..I say go for it..
to bad it isn't only the drug dealer's and rats and pill head's and meth heads that KILL EACH OTHER off but it don't work that way in real life

STINKING CREEK is a nice place I have live their all my life
drug dealing is going on everywhere no just up on the creek
Big rig 71 something tells me your family or friends with the ppl who killed this guy
justice hasn't been served at all not till they take the killer out in body bags
oh and if your thinking I am a friend of the mills guy that get killed I am not i didn't like the guy at all he was my kin but i never meet him that I know of
and I do know 3 of the 4 that killed the mills boy
everyone on the creek wish ELIJAH MESSER mom had swallowed the load that he came from trust me on that

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2014
travis wrote:
<quoted text>to bad it isn't only the drug dealer's and rats and pill head's and meth heads that KILL EACH OTHER off but it don't work that way in real life

STINKING CREEK is a nice place I have live their all my life
drug dealing is going on everywhere no just up on the creek
Big rig 71 something tells me your family or friends with the ppl who killed this guy
justice hasn't been served at all not till they take the killer out in body bags
oh and if your thinking I am a friend of the mills guy that get killed I am not i didn't like the guy at all he was my kin but i never meet him that I know of
and I do know 3 of the 4 that killed the mills boy
everyone on the creek wish ELIJAH MESSER mom had swallowed the load that he came from trust me on that
My friend your sadly mistaken..I know none of these swine..How ever I do have kin folk on the creek..I myself grew up in Bimble in the 70s and 80s and have been gone from that part of the world since 1986 I occasionally visit...But would never consider moving back simply because a short visit reminds me as to why I left in the first place....NO WORK/90 percent are on food assistance because they are to sorry to try to get a job/75 percent are on SSI because they are half retards/99 percent pretend to have some sort of disability/I just call most people here including some of my own kin.gov ernment babies!all their father has been was a sperm doner and mother a cum catcher..I've been all over this land my friend and Appalachia KY is the Ass of everybody's jokes...Sad thing is their usually right.Good Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mallory 149,622
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 1 hr truth 6
Harassment 3 hr Bill McConnell 3
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 4 hr Shanal Phisten 70
Jill's job 4 hr Roads 8
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 9 hr Sebastian Holmes 17
Please support our local police 10 hr mark 47
Wreck!! 15 hr Rumpleforskin 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages