free original xbox and ps2 parts

free original xbox and ps2 parts

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

travis

London, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2010
free original xbox and ps2 parts i am cleanung house if you wont tham call 16066223519
victor

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2011
hey do u have the ac adapter for ps2 if u do contact me at [email protected]
travis

London, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2011
travis wrote:
free original xbox and ps2 parts i am cleanung house if you wont tham call 16066223519
thin or thick
Really

London, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2011
I want them!
travis

London, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
i throw tham in the dumpster no one came and get tham afther 2 day thay get trashed but do have some power coards left for the ps2 is it for the thick ps2 or the slim ps2 ive get both i thank just let me know
thier was over 50 ps2 think and the slim and around 80 old xboxs most just need the lazer clean and the lazer reset plus thier was snes nes sega and more
i gave a way a truck load of good pc most just need memory and harddrive some where missing power suply only a few where old most where sata boards with 3.09 ghz cpu intel and amd
when i get in the mood to clean out stuff that builds up over a year i either give it a way or trash it
it wont be to long and i am going to finish cleaning every thing out ill put more on here dont know what it will be just keep looking for my posts
Rhys Morgan

UK

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Hello Guys im Softmoding My Original Xbox and i really need some stuff all i need is either memory cards or feamail cords thnks guys contact info:::
[email protected]
travis

Oneida, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Rhys Morgan wrote:
Hello Guys im Softmoding My Original Xbox and i really need some stuff all i need is either memory cards or feamail cords thnks guys contact info:::
[email protected]
I posted this like 3 years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 2 min Wondering 3
green beans 26 min Judy 1
Jill 55 min The facts 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Tiger 148,937
Yolanda 2 hr Irresponsible 1
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 3 hr Bogus 21
amber brock (Oct '09) 3 hr Amber 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages