HELP

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
my Daughter see her dad supervised 2 hours a week he hasnt been showing up just some of his other family but not him they are aloud to be there but he has to be with them he hasnt been there 10 weeks stright we went to court my lawyer told me not to take the child back but we didnt talk to the judge we go back for a hearing my lawer was suppose to infome there lawyer and they still think they can see him do i lisen to my lawyer will he tell the judge and let her no whats going on HELP me please thanks
clue

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
If his family is not on the Visitation Court Order, then NO you don't have to send her. Besure to document when he doesn't show.
HELP

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
his family is on it but only if he comes with them and i have so if my lawyer told me not to take her back even if i didnt talk to the judge ill be alright and thank you so much
shedevil

London, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
HELP wrote:
my Daughter see her dad supervised 2 hours a week he hasnt been showing up just some of his other family but not him they are aloud to be there but he has to be with them he hasnt been there 10 weeks stright we went to court my lawyer told me not to take the child back but we didnt talk to the judge we go back for a hearing my lawer was suppose to infome there lawyer and they still think they can see him do i lisen to my lawyer will he tell the judge and let her no whats going on HELP me please thanks
why don't you go with your heart.If his family loves your child and is good to him or her then why shut them out cause of a deadbeat dad.I'm not saying leave you baby alone with them i'm saying You could be there to supervise while they visit.I wouldn't hold it against my husbands family if he was a dead beat.
Sure

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Don't go. It's the responsibility of A parent to ensure the child sees family members of their own. If the other parent mom or dad is that worthless they don't show or care, any visits u give family is from your good will and effort. Document everything your ex does and doesn't do. The judge takes that in high consideration. Good luck! There are many pitiful "parents" out there who don't care.
help

Manchester, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
thanks you so much the judge order rights but he hasnt been coming just his family they are aloud to be there if he is with them all i was wanting to no if my lawyer told me not to take him back until the hearing but the judge didnt tell me nothing what should i do.. but thanks
Iagree

London, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2013
I agree with shedevil. Why not let his family have contact with your child. Plus you never know even if the dad is a deadbeat then maybe his family will help you out with some things you may need for your child.
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you go with your heart.If his family loves your child and is good to him or her then why shut them out cause of a deadbeat dad.I'm not saying leave you baby alone with them i'm saying You could be there to supervise while they visit.I wouldn't hold it against my husbands family if he was a dead beat.
help

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2013
they have been seeing her over a yeah didnt even buy her nothing for her birthday they havent bought her nothing im just using my money to get her down there and they are out nothing
Pathetic

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
help wrote:
they have been seeing her over a yeah didnt even buy her nothing for her birthday they havent bought her nothing im just using my money to get her down there and they are out nothing
Ok.....you seem like a dumb@@@! You can't even spell! You don't need to be in charge of ANY children you idiot! Go back to grade school!
girl

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
She missed spelled one word don't be.jugeing people some people have spell check on.there phone not always.there fault
well

Madisonville, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
If his family love that child they make a way to get to see it when you are willing to take it to them they should come up with the money to get to the kid no you have to do and i don't see running that kid to its dad family to let them see it like there it father. let them see it sometimes but don't change plains that you have to do with your child to make others happy it is your life and your kids you know what your child needs and what makes it happy wonder what they tell it why its dad not there.
Crackmeup

Nancy, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.....you seem like a dumb@@@! You can't even spell! You don't need to be in charge of ANY children you idiot! Go back to grade school!
you need therapy! Who in their right mind just goes off on someone. Pathetic is do true!
help

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
So if my lawyer tells me not to take her back even if the judge told me not to.I.want get into any trouble I have sole custody of her
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Crackmeup wrote:
<quoted text>you need therapy! Who in their right mind just goes off on someone. Pathetic is do true!
You just did the very thing you acuse the other poster of....u might wanna join the therapy as well.
Sure

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Have a good attorney, stick to your gut feeling, and don't trust your ex's family! They have a harder time with the truth than u think. Don't take the chance with your child's life.
help

Manchester, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2013
david o smith is my lawyer so u think i should just lisent to him and not take her back
RN nurse

Barbourville, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2013
david o is nothing important,he will sale you out so be careful..If the judge says to take the child but supervise you better do just that or she will get you bad when you do go back!!
Dawg

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2013
If they won't at least split traveling expenses, there ain't much to em, they're taking advantage of you. I find it hard to believe that a judge would allow that.
Sure

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Regardless who your attorney is go by judges order or file a motion to stop visits if he isn't present or doing what he is court ordered to do.
help

Manchester, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2013
we have a motion in 2 months he just said dont take her back till i can see what i cab get done at the hearing he was suppose to told the judge that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 59 min Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr John316 155,559
ItsBarbourville on ustream 2 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 2 hr friend 19
McDonald's 2 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 3 hr neo cons cant 3
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance