wondering

Columbus, IN

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Does anyone know if they'll be having fireworks at the water park Thursday if so what time
ha

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if they'll be having fireworks at the water park Thursday if so what time
Yes at 10
wondering

Columbus, IN

#3 Jul 2, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes at 10
thanks :)
duherrr

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2013
I heard they were going to try something new this year and shoot it off at noon
Monk

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 2, 2013
My say this is travis monk my got firewerks fer sale by 1 get 1 free up trinkin treek come see me best deals in knox county trun
Homer

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2013
So, monk is it? You're not funny nor cleaver! I know Travis personally and you ignorant human being are not him..
wat

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Monk wrote:
My say this is travis monk my got firewerks fer sale by 1 get 1 free up trinkin treek come see me best deals in knox county trun
English, please? I don't speak inbreed.
Monk

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
So, monk is it? You're not funny nor cleaver! I know Travis personally and you ignorant human being are not him..
Say it to my face then trun my ddt u since u know me my not know u punk
where

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Where is a good spot to watch them from?

Since: May 13

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2013
I am predicting no fireworks because of rain, has anyone any info on when they will do a make-up?
Truthful

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Good place to watch them is from LydaBell Wadell Yard in Whitesbrug holler.
ha

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2013
lets talk about it wrote:
I am predicting no fireworks because of rain, has anyone any info on when they will do a make-up?
Not been called off yet. Watch WYMT it shows all the cancellations.
wondering

Franklin, IN

#13 Jul 4, 2013
What time...
ha

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2013
wondering wrote:
What time...
It's usually at 10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have the Piggest Benis ever! 1 hr Rumors 6
Where is Denise Jones? 2 hr Curious 1
Hey Ladies! 2 hr Terry Brewer 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Allyallcrazylol 159,439
A missing man 3 hr bvillain 3
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 3,967
Heidrick 4 hr Quantummist 10
Body Found 5 hr mike 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages