Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Face...

Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What do you think?

Created by Crooks on Sep 2, 2014

45 votes

Click on an option to vote

I believe it!!!!

He spoke the truth

conserned

Keavy, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2014
what was said
concerned

Keavy, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2014
conCerned ... conĚcerned
kənˈs&#6 01;rnd/Submit
adjective
worried, troubled, or anxious.
Truth

Keavy, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2014
Heres what it said: If you are interested in Knox County, Please read this: In the Advocate about the 18 th of August, there was a article about Knox County Judge J. M. Hall and Knox County purchasing land at Corbin for a Heli-pad. The Judge and Fiscal Court, paid 215,000.00 Dollars for one acre of land. Just 4 miles away is a Heli-pad at the Baptist Hospital. Bob Mitchell, sold the land to his Son and Daughter-in-law, Mike and then they sold this same land being about 5 and 1/2 acres, to Willow Creek Farms, Willow Creek Farms, then sold one acre to Knox County for 215,000.00.Who is Willow Creek Farms ? The way the company is set up it doesn't have to list its owners to the public, Just the lawyer that is handling the Account, Which is Tom " Odell" Smith's Daughter. Tom, was put on the board at Knox County Hospital, by J. M.. Now, the question is "who else is owners" in the Willow Creek Farms ? Could it be more of J. M.'s buddies. And by the way Willow Creek Farms only paid 430,000.00 for the 5 and 1/2 acres and sold Knox County one acre for 215,000.00 . I think the Knox County Grand Jury needs to look into this. I think Knox County spent 215,000.00 for to help J. M.'s buddies, not to help Knox County, plain and simple. I never seen in the paper, where they advertised need for land. This is the way J. M. stays in office, helping his buddies not Knox County. I would say his uncle done the grading work. Don't know for sure. I would like everyone that reads this, to pass this on to as many people as you can, this needs to be investigated. Please get involved, this is our county, not just a few. This is true what I have stated. We need jobs for our people, this 215,000.00 dollars creates zero jobs, but helps J. M.'s buddies. Thank You. Dennis Gibson.
Truth

Keavy, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2014
I'm glad hes digging into this stuff. Somebody needs to and we have a right to know before election day
Who are they

London, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2014
Truth wrote:
Heres what it said: If you are interested in Knox County, Please read this: In the Advocate about the 18 th of August, there was a article about Knox County Judge J. M. Hall and Knox County purchasing land at Corbin for a Heli-pad. The Judge and Fiscal Court, paid 215,000.00 Dollars for one acre of land. Just 4 miles away is a Heli-pad at the Baptist Hospital. Bob Mitchell, sold the land to his Son and Daughter-in-law, Mike and then they sold this same land being about 5 and 1/2 acres, to Willow Creek Farms, Willow Creek Farms, then sold one acre to Knox County for 215,000.00.Who is Willow Creek Farms ? The way the company is set up it doesn't have to list its owners to the public, Just the lawyer that is handling the Account, Which is Tom " Odell" Smith's Daughter. Tom, was put on the board at Knox County Hospital, by J. M.. Now, the question is "who else is owners" in the Willow Creek Farms ? Could it be more of J. M.'s buddies. And by the way Willow Creek Farms only paid 430,000.00 for the 5 and 1/2 acres and sold Knox County one acre for 215,000.00 . I think the Knox County Grand Jury needs to look into this. I think Knox County spent 215,000.00 for to help J. M.'s buddies, not to help Knox County, plain and simple. I never seen in the paper, where they advertised need for land. This is the way J. M. stays in office, helping his buddies not Knox County. I would say his uncle done the grading work. Don't know for sure. I would like everyone that reads this, to pass this on to as many people as you can, this needs to be investigated. Please get involved, this is our county, not just a few. This is true what I have stated. We need jobs for our people, this 215,000.00 dollars creates zero jobs, but helps J. M.'s buddies. Thank You. Dennis Gibson.
Who owns Willow Creek Farms? Uncover that, and I bet you uncover some people that are really squirming right now!
Little Joe

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2014
Who are they wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns Willow Creek Farms? Uncover that, and I bet you uncover some people that are really squirming right now!
Yep send the Bums to Jail
Trudy

London, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2014
Little Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Yep send the Bums to Jail
Our citizens do not deserve to be robbed......our young people need a future besides selling drugs or going to jail..public assistance is not a life!! Don't let these crooks keep going.
voter

London, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2014
if mike warren gets in there and the paper work is gone of the proof where and what jm done with the money lol you talking about a bunch of people that will have a brush fire under there hind ends lol well just keep on digin up the truth boys good luck...vote mike warren
Fired

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2014
Report to KY Auditor of Public Accounts
Good read

London, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2014
The upper crust of the Country will always be the upper crust. When opportunity comes knocking they will always be first in line for the big pay check.
jack

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2014
Who are they wrote:
<quoted text>
The registered agent is Ashlee D Smith
222 North Main Street
London, KY 40741

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/%28S%28n3vqihfd...

https://app.sos.ky.gov/corpscans/50/0825050-0...
jack

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2014
Truth wrote:
If you are concerned with this you can also contact the FBI and they can charge them under RICO statues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min DISSIDENT 166,309
Collection/Barbies 1 hr Question 1
Did Russia actually help Trump get Elected? 1 hr mark 11
Knox county schools decision makers 1 hr Co worker 19
Jerry Wayne Garland property 2 hr guessing 4
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 3 hr just my opinion 7
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 3 hr me too 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages