Human

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I don't understand why I always seem to get attention from someone who is never free to give it I have never wonted it that way but its the way it happens everytime I fill so bad that this happen and i am determined its over and will never be apart of my life every again
good time

Duluth, GA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Human wrote:
I don't understand why I always seem to get attention from someone who is never free to give it I have never wonted it that way but its the way it happens everytime I fill so bad that this happen and i am determined its over and will never be apart of my life every again
Sounds like you are going thru some tuff times I am also in the same situation .

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Human wrote:
I don't understand why I always seem to get attention from someone who is never free to give it I have never wonted it that way but its the way it happens everytime I fill so bad that this happen and i am determined its over and will never be apart of my life every again
This makes no sense.
Forage

Addison, IL

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>This makes no sense.
It sounds like she is flirting with or sleeping with a married man, but trying to act innocent. I could be wrong though.
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Forage wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like she is flirting with or sleeping with a married man, but trying to act innocent. I could be wrong though.
Nah, I think you're right.

Either that of they've visited the pound and was smitten by a loop eared stray mongrel that was already spoken for.
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
or*
Que

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I think you're right.
Either that of they've visited the pound and was smitten by a loop eared stray mongrel that was already spoken for.
Did you acuse someone of visiting "lonely Heart" posts recently? Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black..lol
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Que wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you acuse someone of visiting "lonely Heart" posts recently? Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black..lol
Is that you over there in the dating photos----->

With a Tex-Rex bone poked through your nose?

Point me to this lonely hearts club thread, puffy <crosses legs>. Maybe I can comfort the shivering shot blowing soul, eh?

Besides, I don't see how you know the very first thing about pots nor kettles. I mean, with you sitting with them tugged over your blunt skull, banging the sides of them with a wooden spoon.

<BONG> <BANG> <BONG>
<BANG> <BANG>
Que

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you over there in the dating photos----->
With a Tex-Rex bone poked through your nose?
Point me to this lonely hearts club thread, puffy <crosses legs>. Maybe I can comfort the shivering shot blowing soul, eh?
Besides, I don't see how you know the very first thing about pots nor kettles. I mean, with you sitting with them tugged over your blunt skull, banging the sides of them with a wooden spoon.
<BONG> <BANG> <BONG>
<BANG> <BANG>
Really bothers you when ya get punked dont it. Punking you has become rather amusing for me. Be prepared I know you will present another opportunity soon. See ya "grin"
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Que wrote:
<quoted text>
Really bothers you when ya get punked dont it. Punking you has become rather amusing for me. Be prepared I know you will present another opportunity soon. See ya "grin"
You're a girl, aren't you?
Human

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
No I have not slept with no married man have not had any relationship with a man in 3 yrs or longer dout you could say the same thing if i wanted it i could have had it i rather do without it i am not that hard up for sex now or never was i dont deserve any of the remarks you make to me cause you dont know me
good time

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Human wrote:
No I have not slept with no married man have not had any relationship with a man in 3 yrs or longer dout you could say the same thing if i wanted it i could have had it i rather do without it i am not that hard up for sex now or never was i dont deserve any of the remarks you make to me cause you dont know me
Tell them sometimes just someone to talk to means more than anything it sure helps you thru tuff times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 17 min Princess Hey 481
Who is the best looking guy that works at Burge... 19 min ? 12
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 41 min Mom of 2 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 133,264
Looking For Tommy Witt 6 hr lucky guess 2
Knoxwood Apartments (Oct '12) 6 hr Detroit 8
pnc 9 hr PncCustomer 14
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 12 hr jack 6
dinky phipps 13 hr literally 27
To the Garland family Sun Elvis 16
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition