What's going on at College Heights Apartments

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

neighbor

Barbourville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Anyone know what has happen at College Heights Apts. tonight? I saw police, ambulance, Corner everywhere. I also saw Sherry and Shavon both down there to. Something really bad must be going on.
Wondering

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
well now when the police and the corner is around it usually means someone is dead.
hoot owl

Hazard, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Wondering wrote:
well now when the police and the corner is around it usually means someone is dead.
went by on the way to work, it aint good, not sure what happened but it should be on the news shortly. man what a mess!
yep

London, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
yea i seen that.lookedlike an episode of the walking dead out there.people coming outa there with blood all over them
Concered

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
That place is getting out of hand. They dont care who lives there they dont check out the ppl that move in there. This place was at one time a very good place to live but not anymore. There is so many drugs floating around in that place if you want to get high go there. They all draw checks and most of them lie for it. I say shut the place down before it gets out of control there is enough drugs in Barbourville we sure dont need anymore. Get rid of the trash and the ones that run the place what is wrong with these women. DO YOUR JOB. If the place was runned right there would be a whole bunch of them lieing check drawers out of there. Most of the apartments has to many liveing in them a 1 bedroom apartment should have either a husband and wife or just a single person and the 2 bedrooms should only have either a man and wife and a child not that place they dont care how many is in there. This is why some of the ederly cannot get help because they have this crap going on. My aunt lives there by her self and she says its really bad. She says they even let ppl shack up in the apartments and dont count there income on the apps so they dont have to pay much. This is why this place has went down. Wake up and do your job RIGHT>
mee

London, KY

#6 May 19, 2013
Shavons an ass wipe that is my personal oppinion,,, Free SPEECH
flintstoned

Somerset, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2013
I live in this wonderful place known as college hts apts.its not so bad their are things going on in here just like you have in 90% of the neighbor hoods in Barbourville.face it 75% of the people in knox co live below the poverty line waaaaay below they have been taught to fight and get you a check going at an early age its a plague in this part of ky not just college hts.thier should be a better screening process for potential tenants.again its low income and that attracks cock roaches looking for a crum.i think their trying to clean it up some in the past two weeks.they some peoples leases wont be renewed when their current lease runs out.i hope they do this fairly and to the letter of land lord and tenant laws.some people who have been told this has never had any trouble or a write up so I really want to dig in to the states land lord laws and rules about complaints inside the apts being ignored,thier is a bias and some discrimination on the part of the management here.i have two sets of lawyers working on my cases right now and I don't want to get involved in any litigation with franklin mgt.but we all are going to play fair and by the rules in this sand box because im in it.im not stupid and I know my rights.com e join us here at myrtle manor....aka...college hts.
Wondering If

London, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2013
DID SOMEONE REALLY GET KILLED!?
very SAD IF THAY DID
Need to Know

Barbourville, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Yes there are so many living there that doesn't need to be, but look at the system allowing it..I heard Shavon is dating a "tenant" and I believe that's against the "rules" & The other manager has a sister that has an apartment and that may also be against the rules..Maybe Franklin management needs to be notified?
I know you

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
mee wrote:
Shavons an ass wipe that is my personal opinion,,, Free SPEECH
your probably just bitching because your sorry ass got evicted, so you should take your personal opinion and shove it, no one cares.
Black Dog

Hazard, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Management may care, when all is said and done. Someone could lose their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forcht 30 min kbjb 4
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 626
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,739
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 2 hr duh 4
Looking for Cecil Baker (May '11) 3 hr Annie 97
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 4 hr JJR 69
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr learn your history 134,222

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:15 am PST

NFL 9:15AM
Titans LT Michael Roos announces retirement