"I need a doctor in Ky who will write out narcotic!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chez-it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

someone wrote:
<quoted text>I was the one that was weaned off xanax i have been on them for a very long time.It is very hard to get narcotics from a doctor in kentucky after they passed the new law on writing narcotics. That is the problem lots of people in kentucky have been taken off thier medication because of this it does not matter how many drug test you can pass or even if you have no drug history alot of doctors have already thrown down thier green prescription pads.....But for real good luck.
If you were weaned off how come your needing more??
Chez-it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Don't go to Barbourville Family Health. They are working with the police.
someone

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Chez-it wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were weaned off how come your needing more??
Iam not the one looking for a doctor that was somebody else.But i do have to be honest its not easy without my med.
Fyi

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Lol.....u & the rest of knox co. This is why our county is TOTALLY CONSUMED by the pill epidemic!!
Yeah

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

In this case, knowledge is power. I know you are lying because a nurse practitioner wouldn't write both of those. One is for pain, the other nerves. If your nurse was a "psychiatric nurse practitioner" she might write out the xanax, but not the loratabs. Same vice verse if she was just a nurse practitioner. You are lying.
Curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Newly moved wrote:
: just moved here and "I need a doctor in Ky who will write out the narcotics that I have already been prescribed from a nurse practicer for 4 yrs. Can any one help find one. I'm on Lortabs and xanax."
P ain is all in ur head unless ur having surgery or etc..THESE DOCTORS GETS THESE PPL OM PAIN PILLS then they find them dead I CAN TAKE A iBUROPROPEN AND IT DOES JUST AS GOOD ITS ADDICTION..
Curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Yea Gina good is good about writing narcotics.But I know this woman that went to her and she kept telling Gina something wasn't right with her breast.So that woman ended up dying of breast cancer.Now Gina has it!But that woman had to go to another doctor.She don't care about her patients karma came back and bite her.I know Gina good she left her husband cause he got cancer now she is battling it.

Since: Nov 13

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

wat all does gena good write out? and how can u get them, other than with a prec. or watever..?

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

wat else does gina good write out? and how else can u get them?

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

sorry i sent it twice....
just a thought

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Newly moved wrote:
: just moved here and "I need a doctor in Ky who will write out the narcotics that I have already been prescribed from a nurse practicer for 4 yrs. Can any one help find one. I'm on Lortabs and xanax."
if you need your meds and are in bad shape, why don't you try going to the emergency room, they can refer you to a doctor that can help you.
ur crazy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>P ain is all in ur head unless ur having surgery or etc..THESE DOCTORS GETS THESE PPL OM PAIN PILLS then they find them dead I CAN TAKE A iBUROPROPEN AND IT DOES JUST AS GOOD ITS ADDICTION..
ibuprofen is a good pain reliever and anti inflammatory, but when you have a 7mm kidney stone ibuprofen is useless and that pain is not all in your head. prescription narcotics is for people that is in serious pain. do you even know what pain is? how does ibuprofen help a severe tooth ache? have you ever had one?
i know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

gina don't give you nothing un less you need it its not her fault that people go in there an put on an act or there is something wrong with them and they abuse there meds its not her fault its the stupid people that give doctors a bad name they take an oth to help people and if the meds help you then she writes what she can to help you the people is what makes it bad out selling there meds and taking more then they are supposed to its not her fault at all so if you want to talk about some one talk about the person in your family out selling or busing the meds I bet you wont do that though its the doctors fault you big nose people are so quick to talk about some one but you never talk about the stuff you or your family does let me guess you all are saints so stupid keep your nose on your face and knox county wouldn't be a bad place to live I know how you people are you go to church come home and talk about every body you can but your a good person my azz
gator

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

second dumbest Thread ever I'm going to make a truck payment
Ron Jeremy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

I got a prescription for ya, it is one time and you will never need it again. Shoot yourself in the face you pill head piece of garbage.
WRONG

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing you need to do is to correct your first lie, which is your first sentence..... nurse pracs...cannot write scrips for narcotics.
Yes They CAn .. Just Like Gina Good, They'll Write Narcotics Under A Doctors License. In Other Words, They HAve A Dr, Supposely In The Office Where They CAn Perscribe NArcotics..
Truth

Flat Rock, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Go to a pain clinic. I know they are a rip off. At least they will tell your family Dr. what you need not what you want.
whatever

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Yeah wrote:
In this case, knowledge is power. I know you are lying because a nurse practitioner wouldn't write both of those. One is for pain, the other nerves. If your nurse was a "psychiatric nurse practitioner" she might write out the xanax, but not the loratabs. Same vice verse if she was just a nurse practitioner. You are lying.
ur stupid
man

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

My mother just gotmedicaid from Kentucky,so I need to find her a doctor that writes her narcotics for her back and neck pain.I know for sure she really hurts or I wouldn't be asking for anyone's help cause I'm a recovering addict that's been clean for over 2 years now. she lives in pain everyday. It looks like its almost unbearable. She can't sleep because of itsome of its probably got a lot to do with her having brain surgery also. She lives close to Burkesville Kentucky.if anyone knows I doctor please help me out. Thank you
man

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>ur stupid
. I know severalpeople that gets them both

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Boop 918
Who would make a great mayor? 1 hr WTF 74
can u apply for food stamps online 1 hr guss 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sPam 81,188
New Family Court Judge NEEDED!!! 1 hr WTF 38
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 4
Preachers 1 hr guss 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 7 hr your screwed 9
•••