"I need a doctor in Ky who will write out narcotic!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Newly moved

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

: just moved here and "I need a doctor in Ky who will write out the narcotics that I have already been prescribed from a nurse practicer for 4 yrs. Can any one help find one. I'm on Lortabs and xanax."
someone

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Newly moved wrote:
: just moved here and "I need a doctor in Ky who will write out the narcotics that I have already been prescribed from a nurse practicer for 4 yrs. Can any one help find one. I'm on Lortabs and xanax."
Good Luck..........
Say what

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Newly moved wrote:
First thing you need to do is to correct your first lie, which is your first sentence..... nurse pracs...cannot write scrips for narcotics.
someone

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing you need to do is to correct your first lie, which is your first sentence..... nurse pracs...cannot write scrips for narcotics.
That is not true i have been on xanax for along time and i was getting mine from a nurse practitioner.But i just got weaned off of mine by a nurse practitoner.
medical

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

cant your (NURSE)just foward your info from where ever you came from to you`re new (NURSE),,,,unless your just another druggie looking for a fix,,,your previous medical provider can forward your medical records to a new (nurse)<<<lol>> >,,,,,,,,,,they do transfer stuff like that from state to state,,,,and what ever you where on they will prescribe that right here in good `ole knox co..
Say what

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

someone wrote:
<quoted text>That is not true i have been on xanax for along time and i was getting mine from a nurse practitioner.But i just got weaned off of mine by a nurse practitoner.
The nurse pract "cannot" prescribe narcotics, if one gives you a prescription for such, it "must" be approved by a doctor or people can get in trouble. The doctor must "personally" sign off on the script.
someone

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

medical wrote:
cant your (NURSE)just foward your info from where ever you came from to you`re new (NURSE),,,,unless your just another druggie looking for a fix,,,your previous medical provider can forward your medical records to a new (nurse)<<<lol>> >,,,,,,,,,,they do transfer stuff like that from state to state,,,,and what ever you where on they will prescribe that right here in good `ole knox co..
No i am not just another druggie looking for a fix common sense should tell you that they drop you as a pataient if you are a druggie not wean you off of them stupid. I know that a lot of new laws have become in effect in kentucky so wish you all the best tying to find a doctor to write them.lol and i know a for a fact a big lol.
hays

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Try Dr Hays in Pineville
Newly moved

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not lying & Maybe you need more knowledge cause I have seen one for 4 years and every time I have went to apps and got my meds I have seen a nurse and never have seen a doctor or heard of one. There is suppose to be doctors overseeing them but some actually have a lisence to write meds themselves
Newly moved

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

medical wrote:
No duh that is easy to do and doesn't take a scientist to know that but you do have to know who is written them around here or it's pointless to send your records. The only reason I have asked is because everywhere I call will not take you if your on controlled substance. I thought I wouldn't have to waste time of looking up Doctors and calling them if someone knew of one. But thanks to everyone who wants to say I'm a druggie cause I'm not and its because of druggies I guess that I'm having a hard time finding one. I just don't wanna drive back and forth from where Im all ready going.
Newly moved

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

hays wrote:
Try Dr Hays in Pineville

thank you I will try them and see.
Needles

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Just switch to heroin. Bam, problem solved!
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Newly moved wrote:
<quoted text>Im not lying & Maybe you need more knowledge cause I have seen one for 4 years and every time I have went to apps and got my meds I have seen a nurse and never have seen a doctor or heard of one. There is suppose to be doctors overseeing them but some actually have a lisence to write meds themselves
JW..Why did they wean you off of them in the first place if you "Need" them?
Newly moved

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
JW..Why did they wean you off of them in the first place if you "Need" them?
I'm not the one that was weaned off that's someone else on here that said that.
medical

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Newly moved wrote:
<quoted text>
the world famous (gina good) will take you,,,she has a office in b`ville,,,,there you go ,,,,good luck
Say what

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

just me wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know your story but i have been going to the same dr office for 12 years an have always seen a nurse prct,but if you check into it you will see that the dr is the one that really signs off on the narcotics even thow you dont see him....An i could be wrong but i think that whatever dr you end up going to will have to check you out for theirselves before giving you an meds.They wont just write them out because another dr tells them to...Good Luck to you.
Thank you, "just me", One trys to tell these folks something and they don't want to accept it. Practs cannot prescribe narcotics, only licensed doctors can do that. I believe you are right about them having to re-establish with a new doctor also.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

No one will just write prescriptions unless you make an appt. and be evaluated by a doctor. It just won't happen. They could lose their certification. An LPN can get you the prescription but a Doctor has to write them for narcotics. They are too well regulated by the Federal Govt. If you don't want to tranfer to another doctor in a new state then you'll just have to drive back across the river.
Chez-it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

medical wrote:
<quoted text>the world famous (gina good) will take you,,,she has a office in b`ville,,,,there you go ,,,,good luck
Williamsburg, Corbin and Somerset. Lol
2cents

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Gena Good will.
someone

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Newly moved wrote:
<quoted text>
I was the one that was weaned off xanax i have been on them for a very long time.It is very hard to get narcotics from a doctor in kentucky after they passed the new law on writing narcotics. That is the problem lots of people in kentucky have been taken off thier medication because of this it does not matter how many drug test you can pass or even if you have no drug history alot of doctors have already thrown down thier green prescription pads.....But for real good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min sallygreen 26,195
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 3 hr voter 9
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 4 hr ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 5 hr mike 3
Help me out! 5 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 5 hr na na 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 14 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 15 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating