CoachEmUp

London, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Somewhere the sun is shining...
Somewhere people laugh and shout...
But there is no joy in Big Blue Land...
Mighty Kentucky has just struck out!!!

Or, as Coach Calapari said: "they laid an egg".
Road Kill

Brodhead, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
We need a better Coach.
Queen

Berea, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2013
I think we have a great coach...these players are just 18 and 19 years olds...I an a huge UK Wildcats fan...have always been...but why do some of the big blue Wildcat fans always blame the coach...funny thing is I don't see the Louisville, Duke, NC or Kansas fans ragging on the coach when they too,have had difficult seasons...I was a girl's middle school basketball coach for many years...my teams did fairly well but just because you tell a kid or draw up a plan, doesn't mean they will run the play or plan...they are kids..give me a break...stand behind your team no matter what !!!!!
corbinite

Gray, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Thought this was the 'Junk' thread..oh, same thing..never mind. 😊
seen with my eyes

Barbourville, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
CoachEmUp wrote:
Somewhere the sun is shining...
Somewhere people laugh and shout...
But there is no joy in Big Blue Land...
Mighty Kentucky has just struck out!!!
Or, as Coach Calapari said: "they laid an egg".
laid an egg?
flintstoned

London, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
i just cant believe that the board of govs at kentucky has let out great tradition of being the best basketball school in the country to a school that is a farm team school for the NBA its sad and calipari is an average coach.he gets all the blue chip players.MCdonalds all americans.kentucky is a one and done school.this is embarrssing to us fans of the greatest schoolin the nation.calipari is shady he has cheated every where he has been,sadd time in kentucky.i wish we could have gotten billy donovan.
Uk Fan

Somerset, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Queen wrote:
I think we have a great coach...these players are just 18 and 19 years olds...I an a huge UK Wildcats fan...have always been...but why do some of the big blue Wildcat fans always blame the coach...funny thing is I don't see the Louisville, Duke, NC or Kansas fans ragging on the coach when they too,have had difficult seasons...I was a girl's middle school basketball coach for many years...my teams did fairly well but just because you tell a kid or draw up a plan, doesn't mean they will run the play or plan...they are kids..give me a break...stand behind your team no matter what !!!!!
I agree 100%! Coach Cal just lead UK to their 8th National Championship. He is an awesome coach I am thankful to have him! It drives me crazy how these fair weather fans are always ragging on Cal. I say F U to them..:)
Basketball Jones

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2013
I think it would be funny if they lost the first game in the NIT. Losers playing in a losers tournament!
lazy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Mar 20, 2013
this year,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr they 131,618
no nickle tax knox BOE 8 hr sick of taxes 2
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 9 hr Catron resident 4
fire station or not 12 hr Citizen 3
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 17 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! Thu john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) Wed Loving 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts