Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Somewhere the sun is shining...
Somewhere people laugh and shout...
But there is no joy in Big Blue Land...
Mighty Kentucky has just struck out!!!

Or, as Coach Calapari said: "they laid an egg".
Road Kill

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

We need a better Coach.
Queen

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I think we have a great coach...these players are just 18 and 19 years olds...I an a huge UK Wildcats fan...have always been...but why do some of the big blue Wildcat fans always blame the coach...funny thing is I don't see the Louisville, Duke, NC or Kansas fans ragging on the coach when they too,have had difficult seasons...I was a girl's middle school basketball coach for many years...my teams did fairly well but just because you tell a kid or draw up a plan, doesn't mean they will run the play or plan...they are kids..give me a break...stand behind your team no matter what !!!!!
corbinite

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Thought this was the 'Junk' thread..oh, same thing..never mind. 😊
seen with my eyes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

CoachEmUp wrote:
Somewhere the sun is shining...
Somewhere people laugh and shout...
But there is no joy in Big Blue Land...
Mighty Kentucky has just struck out!!!
Or, as Coach Calapari said: "they laid an egg".
laid an egg?
flintstoned

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

i just cant believe that the board of govs at kentucky has let out great tradition of being the best basketball school in the country to a school that is a farm team school for the NBA its sad and calipari is an average coach.he gets all the blue chip players.MCdonalds all americans.kentucky is a one and done school.this is embarrssing to us fans of the greatest schoolin the nation.calipari is shady he has cheated every where he has been,sadd time in kentucky.i wish we could have gotten billy donovan.
Uk Fan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Queen wrote:
I think we have a great coach...these players are just 18 and 19 years olds...I an a huge UK Wildcats fan...have always been...but why do some of the big blue Wildcat fans always blame the coach...funny thing is I don't see the Louisville, Duke, NC or Kansas fans ragging on the coach when they too,have had difficult seasons...I was a girl's middle school basketball coach for many years...my teams did fairly well but just because you tell a kid or draw up a plan, doesn't mean they will run the play or plan...they are kids..give me a break...stand behind your team no matter what !!!!!
I agree 100%! Coach Cal just lead UK to their 8th National Championship. He is an awesome coach I am thankful to have him! It drives me crazy how these fair weather fans are always ragging on Cal. I say F U to them..:)
Basketball Jones

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I think it would be funny if they lost the first game in the NIT. Losers playing in a losers tournament!
lazy

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

this year,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Justice Dale 138,621
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 44 min Ancient Wolf 81,204
burgerking and walmart 1 hr gator catcher 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChristWarrior 122,693
lamon jones 2 hr wtf 11
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 3 hr jss 27
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 4 hr true 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search