What really happened to flight 307

What really happened to flight 307

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

News

London, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2014
I hope you,all agree with me, We have a Airplane over 200 feet long, and over200 feet wide!!! That just disappeared from the face of this earth. Now it's been missing tomorrow will be 7 days, Very Very Strange right. In a day when you can track anyone anywhere even read a Credit Card lying on the ground from 25,000 miles from space. You cannot tell me or even Lead me to believe what all these News Channels are telling people to believe this Crap they won,t us here. Everyday they change their story about what happened Bull Crap, now this is my theory right or wrong. I am a Christen and I believe in God, and the Bible speaks of sights and wonders. In Daniel 4:2-3 I thought it good to shew the SIGNS and wonders that the high God hath wrought toward me. How Great are His SIGNS! and how mighty are His Wonders! Now I personally think that a Unidentified, Flying, Object has abducted this plane, ask yourself how can anything this big just disappear from the face of the earth without an answer. The pilots have refused to fly until someone can answer this disappearance of flight 307. The news channels reported that the family's of the people on the plane, could call their Cell Phones and they would ring but they would answer but no response now how can this happen. These News Channels have lead people to believe anything Not Me, it's happened before and they just shut up about it. The story of the 12 fighter planes that got lost off of Florida Coast to no response to never be seen again just try and tell those family's their is no UFO,S this was in the 40,s I believe. We need to Pray for these people and their family's and who knows we may see them again somewhere on some place that cannot be explained. May God Bless all the people on this plane and their family's. And please pray for our country I think we all need it.
guss

Puyallup, WA

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Hijacked
E Tease

Keavy, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2014
the plane was abducted by a UFO mother ship...saw it happen with my own eyes.
realist

Keavy, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2014
Well I'm a christian too but I don't believe God had anything to do with its disappearance. I believe its hijacked. They're hiding that plane somewhere and it can be done!
Please

London, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2014
Look at all the reports that have come out everyday a different story. Heck I could come up with better reporting than that lol, when they reappear somewhere god knows where then u can say The Man was dead on it. Thanks
smsseattle

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 16, 2014
HERE IS THE ANSWER - MONEY headed to China. It has to be. I think that this was planed a month or more in advance and will go down in history as one of the largest most complexes heists ever. The pilotís families were threatened and if they did not do as they were told they would be killed. There was nothing in it for the pilots they are victims also as Chinese agent thugs were also on the flight and collected all cell phones and any communication devices. Origin of the crime, China and crime organizations. There was most likely over $1 billon dollars worth of diamonds, gold, bearer bonds or something on the flight. The pilots turned off all nave comms, the plane changed course and flew at 300 feet or even lower to avoid detection. When the plane landed on Coco Island, or close by, that landing area any people living there were secured days in advance and are also victims and prisoners. Upon landing all the black box and other ping equip was disabled by pro thugs waiting there. That was designed to give the appearance of a crash and buy them the time they needed and it is working. The passengers are alive but held in a secure structure. The plane is literally buried by dozers and covered over by native growth within an hour after the loot had been off loaded. The get away, EASY. Right under the noses of the searchers. A ship that was at the landing point is now disguised a search ship for the 307 flight. It is now getting away with the thugs and loot. Ironic other searchers are passing by them all the time. When they reach where they want they will send a communication and the passengers and crew will be found along with the plane but latterly buried and covered up. When you are talking about money China does not want to disclose that legal or illegal loot in a massive amount was on the way to their county. NOW does it all starts to make sense. Sure very complex but doable. If the searchers act fast and look and search the search ships headed away from the area they will find the bums and thugs that did this. But the catch 22 is they might put in danger the lives of the passengers and crew. SO let them take the loot and wait for them to contact someone to find the crew and passengers. Itís worth a billion dollars to get them all home safe. Then concentrate on getting the thugs. It is a fact that Chinaís crime organizations are very sophisticated and stealing from one another or others with the poor passengers and crew in the middle is just a matter of doing business. If not Coco Island there are about 4,000 other close remote and abandoned landing strips although small and built during WWII they would still work for a landing location for flight 307 and around the last known ping was picked up. If only the agencies and searchers involved thought more like mystery writers they would get it. SIMPLE LOGIC!
rample

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Mar 19, 2014
its coming
Shawty770

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 24, 2014
The flight was abducted by a ufo . There are serveral known ufo fields with in the know n flight map area along with the fact that piolots commonly come in contact with ufos but are ignored because the media or whoever thinks people are stupid or whatever . This is not the first time this has happened and probably won't be the last.
know

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2014
Shawty770 wrote:
The flight was abducted by a ufo . There are serveral known ufo fields with in the know n flight map area along with the fact that piolots commonly come in contact with ufos but are ignored because the media or whoever thinks people are stupid or whatever . This is not the first time this has happened and probably won't be the last.
they found it was flew into India ocean water
flybirdie

London, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Sad sad sad
flyer

Barbourville, KY

#11 Mar 25, 2014
That's awful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Strel 163,203
What happened to Connie davenport? 2 hr Concerned 1
Cumberland Falls 3 hr Quantummist 8
Sav a lot 5 hr Judy 13
Who's tractor Sherman Lawson Steal ??? 5 hr Aum 22
Missing? 6 hr Missing 1
Blue Huron Mine Trestle by Q 7 hr Quantummist 1
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 7 hr voters are not dumb 11
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 16 hr Huh 59

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages