William Coffey

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2013
I read the obit for William Coffey the names of the children were not given; all it said were 8 children! No names were given. I know him and some Coffey children and would like to know who the children were. Sorry about the loss.
Happy

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2013
I know there is one that works at GR Sandra Meeks, Melissa , Tina, Gina, Dwaine and Jackie Coffey.
Sorry

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2013
I saw Jackie in at Knox Sunday and he was setting about the second seat from the front. Wish I had got there in time to talk to him. We have him in our prayers as he seem to be taking it hard.
KLS

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2013
I went to school with Jackie Coffey, so sorry that he loss his dad. Prayers are with you.
Terry

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Sorry wrote:
I saw Jackie in at Knox Sunday and he was setting about the second seat from the front. Wish I had got there in time to talk to him. We have him in our prayers as he seem to be taking it hard.
Where is Jackie living at? i was thinking the reason no information was given out was maybe a dispute. My grandma died and 6 could not agree so you know how hard it would be for 8 kids! To agree!
Kandy

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2013
I went to the funeral home on SAT but I did not see you Jackie. Sorry about your Dad. Kathy friend of Cecil Buttery
Mom

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Where is Jackie living at? i was thinking the reason no information was given out was maybe a dispute. My grandma died and 6 could not agree so you know how hard it would be for 8 kids! To agree!
Helen is a different story and saw her at the funeral home lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min another viewer 167,594
Firewood Wanted 56 min Bandersnatch 1
bville women's club supporting Adultry 1 hr glass houses 1
Tammy sparks 9 hr I know 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 9 hr Wyatt Earp 1
New sandwich shop 10 hr well 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 1,525
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 13 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages