To the people who stole my wallet at ...

To the people who stole my wallet at Walmart!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
JMH

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
I hope you are satisfied because you have taken food out of my children's mouth. Everything I had was in that wallet. I am a single mother of 2 children, how could you be so heartless? I am offering a reward if the wallet is returned or any information is given on the person(s) who have taken it. Description of wallet: Silver/gray metallic Coach Wristlet with embossed "C" logo all over it. Please, I am desperate. Any information is helpful.
Well

London, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
I hope they catch the s.o.b that took it... Did you ask if they could look at the surveillance at Wal-Mart? Perhaps it may be caught on the camera...

“Th' vice a squeezin”

Since: Aug 12

Cannon, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
JMH wrote:
I hope you are satisfied because you have taken food out of my children's mouth. Everything I had was in that wallet. I am a single mother of 2 children, how could you be so heartless? I am offering a reward if the wallet is returned or any information is given on the person(s) who have taken it. Description of wallet: Silver/gray metallic Coach Wristlet with embossed "C" logo all over it. Please, I am desperate. Any information is helpful.
You'll never see it back, i don't think. People have drown so heartless anymore. They're getting that from the Republican party. Fusk um, let um eat cake.
JMH

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Yes they are reviewing the tapes, but I'm not sure they will see anything. I had both children with me at the time, was careless and left my wallet in the buggy. My youngest was crying and i got distracted. I was away from it less than 2 minutes and it was taken. They had to have seen I had two very young children with me, yet still proceeded to take it. It breaks my heart that people can be like this. I don't care if you kept the cash inside, just please return the wallet with all my cards in it. My children's social security cards and insurance cards were in there, along with a photo I can never replace. Please, I beg you. Please contact me on here, return it to Walmart...something?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
JMH wrote:
First go to the Police station and file a report.. Take the report to WalMart and ask to speak with the Mang... They have over 50 Cameras through out the store and parking lot... You know the time frame you were in the store and they can go back through the recordings and Identify You and your movements through the store... There is a good chance you would spot someone snatching your wallet...
JMH

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2012
I filed a police report already, they came and reviewed the tapes. It was stolen outside the store as I was putting my children in their carseats, so I'm not sure what kind of view they could get.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
JMH wrote:
I filed a police report already, they came and reviewed the tapes. It was stolen outside the store as I was putting my children in their carseats, so I'm not sure what kind of view they could get.
You mean to tell me that Some One came up and stole your wallet at your car and you never noticed who it was, who was around,... Hummm
Wish you the best of days...
jkj

Liberty, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2012
JMH wrote:
Don't believe you now they have many cameras outside too.
JMH

United States

#9 Aug 31, 2012
I parked in front of the Nail Place and walked to factory connection first then walked down to Walmart. Came out of Walmart, left my buggy at the end in front of factory connection where they line up the buggies. Went to my car, realized I forgot my wallet and ran back to the buggy and it was gone. I hadn't even buckled my kids in yet. It happened that fast. My buggy was right underneath the cameras that point at the parking lot, so it was out of view. I'm sure if anyone went out today they seen how busy it was, there were people everywhere. The police questioned some
People that were nearby and they didn't see anything either because there were so many people going in and out of the businesses.
dave

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2012
there are other business near walmart with cameras..check with those near where you were.
JMH

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2012
I didn't think about that. I will go in the morning and ask them all. Thank you!

“Th' vice a squeezin”

Cannon, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2012
You'll likely never see it back. People have lost ass feeling as to being good to one another. The poor are deadbeat parasites on humanity. They've (people) have done a complete 180 compared to the way they were back fifty years ago . From reading some of the comments on the internet, they would rather a poor family starve and die in the streets (Children and all). There is no more do unto others, and you would want them to do unto you. No more helping had to reach out to poor children, or poor family's. People no days would just as soon to watch them die in the streets as long as they don't have to smell their decaying rotting carcass.

But I hope you get your phone back, but it would be out of the kindness of anyone's heart anymore that you get it back (if you do get it back). People have grown cold toward their fellow man.

Let them eat cake!
JMH

United States

#13 Aug 31, 2012
Have to love the Marie Antoinette reference. I know I won't get it back. I'm finally accepting that and trying to figure out a way to stretch what money I do have. I'm just thankful that I still have my children and it was only a wallet that was stolen. I was so upset because I work really hard for my money and even stayed late at work a couple days to make that little extra to take my kids out. I was actually taking them out tonight and was looking for a new shirt to wear. I had just got paid and my entire check was just cashed and in that wallet. Needless to say, I didn't get to take my kids out. People don't understand that one small thing like that can have a huge affect on someone's life. I hope atleast, that my hard earned money went to something good, like buying their kids something that they have been wanting and the parents could not afford.

“Th' vice a squeezin”

Cannon, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2012
JMH wrote:
Have to love the Marie Antoinette reference. I know I won't get it back. I'm finally accepting that and trying to figure out a way to stretch what money I do have. I'm just thankful that I still have my children and it was only a wallet that was stolen. I was so upset because I work really hard for my money and even stayed late at work a couple days to make that little extra to take my kids out. I was actually taking them out tonight and was looking for a new shirt to wear. I had just got paid and my entire check was just cashed and in that wallet. Needless to say, I didn't get to take my kids out. People don't understand that one small thing like that can have a huge affect on someone's life. I hope atleast, that my hard earned money went to something good, like buying their kids something that they have been wanting and the parents could not afford.
If i would have found it. I would have got it back to you, with all contents intact. But, like i said, not many people left thats like that anymore.
Right there

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2012
jkj wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe you now they have many cameras outside too.
I'm with you. I don't believe this girl for nothing. Probably just another pill popper looking for someone's wallet Southey can steal what's left it in. Or someone lookin for a pity party.

Go cry somewhere else!
Hmmmm

London, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2012
Right there wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. I don't believe this girl for nothing. Probably just another pill popper looking for someone's wallet Southey can steal what's left it in. Or someone lookin for a pity party.
Go cry somewhere else!
So you're the one who stole it!
Right there

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're the one who stole it!
Ha. I wouldn't dare get out on the first of the month. I doubt that anyone stole anything from this person. Like I said probably some pill head wanting someone to give them money. And using poor kids to get pity.
knox county parent

London, KY

#18 Sep 1, 2012
some of you idiots have no heart at all not everyone is a pill head or thief just pray that you never are robbed by some low life piece of trash lerking around the corner waiting and this girl had children how could you people be so heartless
Hmmmm

London, KY

#19 Sep 1, 2012
Right there wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. I wouldn't dare get out on the first of the month. I doubt that anyone stole anything from this person. Like I said probably some pill head wanting someone to give them money. And using poor kids to get pity.
your name says "right there" I say you are the pill ho! and either stole or knows who did
Right there

Mayfield, KY

#20 Sep 1, 2012
My name is right there. Because I was "right there" with the person I first replied to. Meaning I agreed. But if you think I stole it then so be it. I simply do not care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min usa 151,812
Jason Browning (Aug '11) 24 min ShockedAndAwed 8
karla collins 31 min That right 2
Carter Hughes 1 hr Truth 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr kc teacher 42
Older men Younger women 2 hr long cool woman 17
Higher Property Taxes 2 hr Malpractice 16

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance