Trosper Precicent
Voter

Langsville, OH

#1 Mar 27, 2014
We will be able to vote at home again. I hear.
uh oh

Keavy, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2014
isnt trosper and Kayjay the only predominantly democrat area in the county? sounds like repubs trying to stop the dems from voting to me.
snobby

Pineville, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2014
uh oh wrote:
isnt trosper and Kayjay the only predominantly democrat area in the county? sounds like repubs trying to stop the dems from voting to me.
It was flooded out.An besides they still got to vote,just not in kj.
uh oh

Keavy, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2014
snobby wrote:
<quoted text>It was flooded out.An besides they still got to vote,just not in kj.
really?.. wow you must really know alot .. FN retard
Kayjay

Langsville, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2014
uh oh wrote:
The Voting location sat there for 3 years and JM didn't even mention that place now he wants
or hopes for a few Votes he is all for it .I hope all voters in Knox County can see thru this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 159,409
Hey Ladies! 13 min Middlesboro Man 10
Heidrick 35 min FlyingHigh 2
Springwell Valley 1 hr Quantummist 1
Artemus Bridge 1 hr Quantummist 1
Barbourville 1 hr Quantummist 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,964

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages