larry day sarah hibbard
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neighbor

Somerset, KY

#23 Jan 15, 2010
look lay off brooke she is a very good mother and wife her kids and husband allways comes first un like sarah she is nothing but trash and u cant blame april sarah has allways been a loser and allways will be and will do anything for a pill to go up her noise
Someone Please Answer

Somerset, KY

#24 Jan 15, 2010
I am very concerned; I know a Larry Mills that [I believe] was friends with Sarah... does he have a baby with Amy Cole/Mills? Is this the right one? If so I am deeply saddened; someone please let me know if you have any information.
Yes

Somerset, KY

#25 Jan 15, 2010
Yes that is the same Larry mills who happened to be one of my best friends. I am sorry you had to find out this way
you no who we are

London, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2010
sahra and larry you cant cover this up much lon1it it longer we no who you sold the stuff to when you stole it people will be out to grt you and sahra so the best you two can do is move from here my god they had kids to feed and your pills was more inportant once again people no this is true london
someone

London, KY

#27 Jan 16, 2010
bed room eyes wrote:
the other night my friend die and some of his friends stole his money and let him die sarah is allways high on anything she can get her hands on and larry is the same way
U mean that sarah that hangs out at messers I guess to sell her self out (sick) that is what I heard.But, u mean them low lifes stole money off a dead guy.That is the very low does the law know about that cause they need locked up and the key threw away.
oh my my

Orlando, KY

#30 Mar 12, 2014
All i can say about her is she is nasty and strung out
lynn

United States

#32 May 2, 2014
I just have to comment on this topic I know this girl I have known her for years. She has no self respect I saw on her Facebook that she was looking for someone to spend the rest of her life with an can't find any one. For some reason she doesn't understand that a good man would not lay down with a woman who has sold her body for drugs. I mean for real you have been with David pope Sarah way would anyone want to lay down with you after you have layed down with him to get money for your pill habit. I mean for real you have destroyed yourself and your name. Plus the fact that you have a disease that you can never get rid of from sticking drugs in your arms and sleeping with dozens of men unprotected. No man with any self respect would never be with you. You may as well get use to not having a good man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,477
New business 1 hr B-que 9
I have the Piggest Benis ever! 2 hr Fits nicely 7
tammy spicer grubb (Aug '09) 2 hr Admirer 9
Alvin Hubbard 3 hr Eghh 10
Artemus Bridge 4 hr Quantummist 10
Heidrick 4 hr Quantummist 20

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance