First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bed room eyes

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2010
the other night my friend die and some of his friends stole his money and let him die sarah is allways high on anything she can get her hands on and larry is the same way
rush

Manchester, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2010
yes i heard the same thing they both should be lock up drug heads his wife is geting ready to give birth at any time sarah will sleep with any body for a pill i hope u can live with yourselfs
well well

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2010
rush wrote:
yes i heard the same thing they both should be lock up drug heads his wife is geting ready to give birth at any time sarah will sleep with any body for a pill i hope u can live with yourselfs
I used to be friends with sarah and larry and that sounds like something that they would do really!!!They use to not be that bad but they got really bad and I am willing to bet that they would do anything for a pill... Its so sad She use to be a good person.But my prayers go out to this family and I really hate to hear this about someone that just died now thats as low as you get right there..
just so u know

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2010
sarah is a nasty skank hoe that deserves to catch aids and die
hey

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2010
sarah hibbar is a ok person for those of u who think any thing other should think what they want and keep their mouth shut...you dont have to get on here and spread a bunch of tail packing lies just keep the shit to your self and mind you own buisness.. i knew the people really good that were supposed to have got robbed after he died. but i dont think any of that is true because larry and sarah were really good friends with larry and his ole lady so what everbody is saying i think is childish bullsh1t...sp u people think what you want but i think they are good people and people shouldnt talked crap behind their back...they live in dixons trailer park maybe you should go talk to them.
wonderin

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2010
whats larrys last name? i heard the guy that walked the roads died and that was him not sure...
some guy has been passed away for about a week with no one to burry him that is very sad...
Knew her well

London, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2010
I used to like Sarah when she was normal in high school...but like some of you I watched the slow downward spiral. I even loved her mom...she was always nice and sweet..even with dealing with a teenager who got around the block more than April Hatfield...not hardly. But that is who I blame for dragging Sarah to what she is today (if it is true), April was the one I always heard about from guys and girls alike...."take her 2 xanex and get whatever u want", I thought yeah gossip..."then my cheating excuse for a man taught me first hand, and then another one, and then friends, until Knox County had been up her pimpled ass, at that time Sarah just kinda tagged along for the free buzz, no trouble, just kinda watching and learning. Years later I saw in the paper April marrys like a 80 year old man...okay no big suprise...still walking the streets in ho clothes...still not suprised... then this crap on topix about Sarah..I thought she would see April's future and change...but she apparently has turned into her clone... I hope she doesn't have children because like April they will be left in the past too. Even nasty April wouldn't rob someone that was suppose to be her friend, after they have died (maybe before), my God when you look back at the crew you knew in High School and see where they are today...you either are sad, shakin your head like...I figured as much... or like me scared for your kids...hoping they don't take the April Hatfield path. I'm sorry to the family of Larry, and April's kids who got left behind for a buzz, and for Sarah's mom who always had big hopes for her....life happens.
SARAH

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2010
TTHE NIGHT LARRY PAST AWAY i went and got his kids dippers, cigs and came back to days house and his wife came and got him and walked him home and i offered to drive them home and his wife said they would walk home 2 hours later he went to the hospital in a ambulance becouse red came to days house and told us that the ambulance was at amys house. befor larry m left larry days house, he gave me a hug. thanked me for getting the diappers for his kids and told u to come to his house no matter what charolette says. my deepest ssympathy to larry mills and his family.so i don't care what u all belive becouse we were friends.i'll always miss him with all my heart. and if anyone has any coments take it up with me fase to fase.
neighbor

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2010
sarah first of all i dont beleave u bought them anything every thing u get gos up your nose and you broke in to step dads truck and try to steal his meds and yes every body no u robbed a dead man for a buzz shame on u do u sleep well at night fat loser
Knew her well

London, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2010
Sarah, what the hell happened to you? Not like I don't know, but what turn did you take to piss off so many people that they would make this drastic of an accusation against you? Do you know who started this rumor and why? You need to do a better job than that defending yourself sweetheart, and my apology if you are innocent because if what u are saying is true it is a tragedy for you because you lost a friend. It just freaks me out that a long long time ago I knew you and I kinda seen you taking the wrong path but never thought you would get here.
Knew her to

Barbourville, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2010
I've known her for a long time and I've never knew of her to do anything like this. If I believed everything people said about everybody in this town than there wouldn't be anyone one worth talking to even myself!!! So if anyone has any hard facts other than they don't like her life style then turn her in.Even when I went to church we were thought to keep to your own buissness as long as it didn't have to do with some thing that had to do with hurting or stilling. But don't tell on someone to save your own hide. Even Jesus hung around with a hore, did every one forget marry madelin? So if their is anyone out ther that is perfect let them cast the first stone. And my deepest condolences to larry's family and I'm very sorry that your family has to put up with a lot of asomtion's instead of fact's becouse some people would rather hat than to be saying good thing's about larry for his family's time of pain. I've been in the same situwation as the family is going through and at first all I heard is a bunch of bull about this person or that person instead of giveing us time to heal and then let the people who knew the truth stand up and testify in a court of law instead of hearing a bunch of hate. I'm sorry if I offended the family but I've learned to go on fact instead of being made a fool of when it is to late becouse I listened to someone that hated.
Barbourville Native

London, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2010
Hello it's me again Margaret, I usually don't get on here, but when I saw a tragedy like this involving people I knew it got my attention. If you are pointing this throwing the first stone stuff at me, save your breath. I never said I was perfect, as a matter of fact I have a few crosses to bear of my own. And, on the other topix link I have sent my condolence's to Larry's family and friends and did not mention any of this foolishness on there, but this topix seems to be about Sarah and what everyone thinks went on that night, so maybe you should have gotten on the other one. You could have been fooled to honey, like I've said I knew Sarah well, I hung out with her everyday, and liked her very much. I thought she was a good person and would have trusted her to hold a bag holding every dime I had without a concern, but I knew when she started hanging with April where she was headed. I knew this years ago and sure enough she followed in her exact footsteps. I saw her briefly a few years ago and it suprised me to see that in the passenger seat after many years sat that dirty whore April who has ruined more lives than you could imagine. You think I'm on here bitter because she prostituted herself and used a couple of my boyfriends and friends...I was a teenager I am over that. It is the fact I had heard about her at least a year before I met her and found out first hand that everything was true. I thought it was all rumors started by someone that didn't like her to, but it wasnt. She didn't care if they were married, expecting a child, dying of cancer, widowed, dead, as long as she got her fix, and to see Sarah who I thought I knew loving the things that April sold herself for I knew what was going to happen. Like witnessing a slow train wreck. I just wanted to know why Sarah didn't see it, I knew her mother, I know she had to have told her hundreds of times about April and now Sarah is in a predicament, this accusations could turn serious, her actions could put her in jail for a while when I believe strongly that one choice in friendship could have changed everything. Seriously. So if you are putting me down like I am picking on her or showing no sympathy for the loss that I know is effecting many families you are wrong. Looking back at everything it's kinda like the old Sarah was lost too. This is the last time I'll talk about it. I wish everyone involved the best of luck and I hope maybe just maybe my words might help Sarah look at her life and maybe change course before she endures an impact to devistating to come back from. My best wishes to Larry's family and friends. May love bring everyone together in thier time of need, and if this is true of Sarah, I hope she can come clean, be forgiven and forgive herself, and change. If I'm an asshole and wrong I'm more sorry than you can imagine. I'm also sorry that this is sooo dang long. I know I've already lost most of the reader's attention. Sorry to bore you guys.
neighbor

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2010
sarah is a big fat loser that go around high all the time and to do this to larry u are at the end of your road girl and this loser works at harvey bq who would want this person to wait on them
red

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2010
sarah your own step sister want even take up for u and u stole off of her any one that see her or larry out driveing around should call the police because most likely she is high on pills
The facts

Kennett, MO

#17 Jan 13, 2010
Listen we don't know whether or not sarah done this or not but if someone was to ask me about it I would say there is a very big chance that there is some truth to this story. Sarah would be a good person if she got off the pills but she has went down so far that I dont know if there is any hope for her at all. I dont understand why her family dont have her put in rehab or something I mean its obvious that the girl needs help. I worked with her at one time and I know she couldn't even work a whole shift without putting a pill up her nose. The facts are that if she would steal off her own family then she would steal off her friends and anyone else for that matter. By her post above she really didn't seem to be trying to hard to convence
any of us that she was innocent.
Stupidity

Kennett, MO

#18 Jan 13, 2010
I think sarah needs to either get sober or go back to school because what she wrote above I believe a 2nd grader could of done a better job at typing it .
gabby

Manchester, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2010
they wouldnt have this loser at school she is a low life that only thinks about geting high all the time or robing people and to think this loser works at harvey BQ
revealer of the truth

Barbourville, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2010
red wrote:
sarah your own step sister want even take up for u and u stole off of her any one that see her or larry out driveing around should call the police because most likely she is high on pills
First of all Sarahs' step sister is two faced. I know that Larry Day is a piece of shit and Sarah isn't an angel, but alot of the reason people talk about Sarah is because of the company she keeps. Brooke sits around on her high horse drawing any kind of public assistance she possibly can get. She forgets about when she was a thieving whore, who was cheating on her husband, giving some guy a blowjob while he was driving down rt. 11 and they hit a telephone pole. The only reason she isn't out whoring now is because her husband would stomp her ass, and she would lose custody of her oldest son. His daddy already tried to take him away from the skank once. She isn't one to talk and maybe someone needs to ask her how she knows that Sarah stole anything from her. What did she steal anyway, her welfare check? Instead of everyone believing everything that they hear on here maybe they need to get the facts first. Instead of having people put in jail like you want to do, why don't you want them to get help? That's what I don't understand if you all are so worried about everyone being on drugs and apparently you are then maybe you could show a little compassion and help them get help. Do you honestly think that putting everyone down is going to help a drug problem. Bring them up, instead of down, be a friend, have something nice to say. Have you ever heard of karma? Well, it's a bitch. What do you think karma will bring to your doorstop and you talking about people and putting them down?
revealer of the truth

Barbourville, KY

#21 Jan 14, 2010
The facts wrote:
Listen we don't know whether or not sarah done this or not but if someone was to ask me about it I would say there is a very big chance that there is some truth to this story. Sarah would be a good person if she got off the pills but she has went down so far that I dont know if there is any hope for her at all. I dont understand why her family dont have her put in rehab or something I mean its obvious that the girl needs help. I worked with her at one time and I know she couldn't even work a whole shift without putting a pill up her nose. The facts are that if she would steal off her own family then she would steal off her friends and anyone else for that matter. By her post above she really didn't seem to be trying to hard to convence
any of us that she was innocent.
She shouldn't have to convince anything to any of you. If this is true the only person she needs to convince are the cops and so far I haven't heard of them questioning her at all. What does that tell you? I heard they were selling pills over there. If that's true then it is untelling who was in that trailor.
buddy of his

London, KY

#22 Jan 15, 2010
Knew her well wrote:
I used to like Sarah when she was normal in high school...but like some of you I watched the slow downward spiral. I even loved her mom...she was always nice and sweet..even with dealing with a teenager who got around the block more than April Hatfield...not hardly. But that is who I blame for dragging Sarah to what she is today (if it is true), April was the one I always heard about from guys and girls alike...."take her 2 xanex and get whatever u want", I thought yeah gossip..."then my cheating excuse for a man taught me first hand, and then another one, and then friends, until Knox County had been up her pimpled ass, at that time Sarah just kinda tagged along for the free buzz, no trouble, just kinda watching and learning. Years later I saw in the paper April marrys like a 80 year old man...okay no big suprise...still walking the streets in ho clothes...still not suprised... then this crap on topix about Sarah..I thought she would see April's future and change...but she apparently has turned into her clone... I hope she doesn't have children because like April they will be left in the past too. Even nasty April wouldn't rob someone that was suppose to be her friend, after they have died (maybe before), my God when you look back at the crew you knew in High School and see where they are today...you either are sad, shakin your head like...I figured as much... or like me scared for your kids...hoping they don't take the April Hatfield path. I'm sorry to the family of Larry, and April's kids who got left behind for a buzz, and for Sarah's mom who always had big hopes for her....life happens.
I agree with u 100% april came along and sarah was in high school and I always thought sarah would do something with her life but april finished her off.And low life april is in jail for not paying her child support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike duck it 136,585
state police 14 min cops 9
lets go to florida 49 min Hatti_Hollerand 146
Hello Gray, Kentucky 1 hr Maybe 16
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 2 hr Casey 1
Check drawers 3 hr TRUTH 17
Preacher Lonnie Jarvis 5 hr How About 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]