hunter

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Sep 30, 2013
Ohhhh soon goooood
hunters

Barbourville, KY

#23 Sep 30, 2013
crazy wrote:
Hey hunter, you are a nut, who cares about what they do, stay out of the woods and quit spying on this couple, I bet you hide out in the woods and wait on them, I still think you are only trying to cause trouble for these people. If you are worried about your kid then leave him at home because from reading this I don't think you are capable of taking care of him. I know who you are and you wet the bed every night.
I done said my peace if she comes back she'll like i said I set up my deer cam and she will be put on youtube she's been warned so if she comes back she would be the one looking for trouble. I don't know who she is so why would I want to cause trouble for her I just want to hunt in peace and spend time with my son who enjoys hunting its not right that I can't take my son hunting in fear of him seeing something that will scare him for life. If it make me a bad dad cause I don't want my son to see things like that so be it. unlike most ppl around here I care about my kid
haha

Barbourville, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2013
hunters wrote:
<quoted text>I done said my peace if she comes back she'll like i said I set up my deer cam and she will be put on youtube she's been warned so if she comes back she would be the one looking for trouble. I don't know who she is so why would I want to cause trouble for her I just want to hunt in peace and spend time with my son who enjoys hunting its not right that I can't take my son hunting in fear of him seeing something that will scare him for life. If it make me a bad dad cause I don't want my son to see things like that so be it. unlike most ppl around here I care about my kid
You can't portect your son forever he may done know more than you think. People calling you a trouble maker cause most people are just like the woman your having problems with and afraid you tell on them. I don't blame you one bit if you put her on Youtube. That way everyone could see what a shame she is in fact I know a lot of people that needs to be put on Youtube.
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#25 Sep 30, 2013
crazy wrote:
Hey hunter, you are a nut, who cares about what they do, stay out of the woods and quit spying on this couple, I bet you hide out in the woods and wait on them, I still think you are only trying to cause trouble for these people. If you are worried about your kid then leave him at home because from reading this I don't think you are capable of taking care of him. I know who you are and you wet the bed every night.
I do spy on them, I touch myself while I watch. Dang I wish I could go down on men like that.
crazy

London, KY

#27 Oct 1, 2013
You are pathetic......
singledout

Barbourville, KY

#28 Oct 1, 2013
crazy wrote:
You are pathetic......
looks like somebody's going to have to find a new hiding spot. ha..ha..haha
singledout

Barbourville, KY

#29 Oct 1, 2013
crazy wrote:
You are pathetic......
You know you could quit the crazyness of selling your self and get a real job. your the type of person that could get a job no problem. I think thats why I can't get a job I'm not a drug user so I geuss I qualify to be a rat.

“In Like Flynn”

Since: Oct 13

Manchester, KY

#30 Oct 1, 2013
How much does the lady charge for a piece of it?
crazy

London, KY

#31 Oct 2, 2013
You are missing the point of this thread, the Hunter was seeing this lady now she has moved on and seeing another man, he is very jealous and wants to cause problems for her, well I think his wife is going to find out about this wait and see.
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#32 Oct 2, 2013
crazy wrote:
You are missing the point of this thread, the Hunter was seeing this lady now she has moved on and seeing another man, he is very jealous and wants to cause problems for her, well I think his wife is going to find out about this wait and see.
I don't sh"! in my own back yard as the old saying goses. I go out of town to pick chicks and only the ones that has respect for them selfs. you forgot the ex part in front of wife. but I don't really care what you think of me. as long as i don't roll up on her agian I"m happy i can hunt without my truck getting broke into
crazy

London, KY

#33 Oct 3, 2013
Who would want to break into your truck, your truck could broke into sitting in the walmart parking lot. YOu are one weirdo
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#34 Oct 3, 2013
crazy wrote:
Who would want to break into your truck, your truck could broke into sitting in the walmart parking lot. YOu are one weirdo
Wal-Mart has camras sit up too. They must be weirdo too. bout any store you go too has camras. Heck some ppl have camras set up around there house. I geuss there weairdo's too. Being called a weairdo is better than being a fruitcake. must still be the 1950's where you live. mln/ I just fiped you the bird
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#35 Oct 3, 2013
plus there's alot of ppl around at Wal-Mart. Makes it harder to steal noone should be a round my truck in the woods! I'm not going to stop hunting cause of some hooker. I'll just fix the problem like I have noones been up there in a week. and if anybody dose mess with my truck there I'll have proof of who did It. Not saying somebody will but it's always good to have some proof if they do.
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#36 Oct 3, 2013
I am one sillyfuk of a hunter, I am to lazy to hunt so i look for couples out by themselves and touch myself while i spy on them.
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#37 Oct 3, 2013
hunter wrote:
I am one sillyfuk of a hunter, I am to lazy to hunt so i look for couples out by themselves and touch myself while i spy on them.
wow really!? You must be as smart as the south end of a north bound mule. Your just a poser who wishes they could spy as good as I can. lol what makes me so good at it I like to video it and put it on the internet. besides don't you need to be finding a new place to take your man friends.
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#38 Oct 3, 2013
Im a gay hunter .. thats right a twink.I wish I could do the men I see with that lucky girl.
liar

Barbourville, KY

#39 Oct 3, 2013
you better be careful bout filming couples .. would be a funny if you created child porn and posted it would'nt it?
crazy

Somerset, KY

#40 Oct 3, 2013
You told me in the first thread that you went there to hunt and pulled up on them, SO NOW YOU ARE SAYING THEY WERE AROUND YOUR TRUCK. I wonder if you could use some mental help, I think you make things up as you go. AND why do you not have a job, wait let me guess I bet the gov. raises your kid
hunter

Barbourville, KY

#41 Oct 3, 2013
crazy wrote:
You told me in the first thread that you went there to hunt and pulled up on them, SO NOW YOU ARE SAYING THEY WERE AROUND YOUR TRUCK. I wonder if you could use some mental help, I think you make things up as you go. AND why do you not have a job, wait let me guess I bet the gov. raises your kid
You just told on your self themthred called to the women who sells her self. dud? So how I making things up? The way you act'ed when I told you to leave. and had the guts to come back! Made me think you would steal. so I put up a deer cam that lets my iphone know when somethings in front of it. also I can see what's in front of it and if someones there thats don't belong there i can call the law and have proof
crazy

Somerset, KY

#42 Oct 3, 2013
You are all messed up, thought you said you leased the land to hunt, what is there to steal? Well I lease the land for pleasure . You are a pervert, you like watching. Don't forget I see you BEFORE you see me. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan 1 hr LMK 1
Kim bingham 3 hr shay 20
Tommy Mills 3 hr rusty 4
Tim Corey 4 hr liz 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr gloria 135,220
Explosion in Flatlick? 6 hr Vladimir 11
dell desktop win 8 6 hr DONNA 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]