lisa

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Hey does anyone no where this person lives at they said he lives up on the creek but i dont no were at up ther i realy would like to no,
city girl

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2010
lisa wrote:
Hey does anyone no where this person lives at they said he lives up on the creek but i dont no were at up ther i realy would like to no,
which dennis bargo? there is one at grays and one at boone height.
lisa

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2010
the one that drives the blue ford pickup about an 85 model

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Teds brother?
lisa

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2010
if he is the one that drives a blue ford pickup then yes
abc

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2010
lisa wrote:
if he is the one that drives a blue ford pickup then yes
You need to give more info than just drives a blue truck, if it's Teddy's brother he could drive a different car or truck everyday because he has a buss. that would allow him to do so.
lisa

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2010
well he is kinda tall with med sandy blond hair
hello

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Then that would not be Ted's bro that lives in Boone Height. He has almost black hair. So then, Lisa, the guy you're talking about either lives in Gray, or on the creek- as you said. I dunno.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 13, 2010
abc wrote:
<quoted text>You need to give more info than just drives a blue truck, if it's Teddy's brother he could drive a different car or truck everyday because he has a buss. that would allow him to do so.
Do they still have the International truck business that their dad started?
nope

Manchester, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2010
Great White Hooter Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they still have the International truck business that their dad started?
ne he has a junk yard and sells used car parts from wrecks across from where u turn up higgins hollow.
WONDERING

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2010
i wonder why dennis would bail bo pete out of jail
lisa

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2010
the one up higgins hollow is probly the one i want where does he live at up there i cant get directions i was wanting to ask him about rebuilding a motor for me
bad to the bone

Manchester, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
lisa wrote:
the one up higgins hollow is probly the one i want where does he live at up there i cant get directions i was wanting to ask him about rebuilding a motor for me
u will find him at the junk yard on old 25 across from Higgins Hollow. better not go to his house, his wife won't like that. I hope u r not trying to cause them trouble, Dennis and his wife r very good Christians and i went to school with them.
lisa

United States

#14 Aug 15, 2010
o no i dont want to cause anyone no trouble this is the wrong one any way thanks for your help i got someone else to fix it for me,and yes they are very good people i got danny epperson to look at it so every thing is ok,thanks again.lisa.
just me

Macon, GA

#15 Aug 15, 2010
I think he works at Corbin Concrete
city girl

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2010
No that is not him. Their is about 3 dennis bargo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School buses 8 hr smh 3
Knox Schools 10 hr Truth 11
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 10 hr swampfoot 14
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 11 hr Kim 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr Secularist 156,440
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 12 hr Bad 10
Geesh (Jun '16) 13 hr Babywipes 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages