First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crazy

Barbourville, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2013
Good lord! Who is it that keeps saying all this stupid crap! If you ask me it sounds like they are on drugs! Like they have nothing better to do then get on here and run there mouths where it don't need to be run! I bet you are just trying to show off and be seen and all you are doing is making yourself and people like you look bad! For the one who ask the question, god bless you and your family! I'll be praying for you!
kiss it

Covington, KY

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont do 300 lb, sweat hogs, pill hos or single moms, too much weight, to much drama and definetly too much mouth. The closet thing you will see to a chick around here is in the chicken lot, bout all you see around here is sows looking for free stuff.
Lol!! OK THEN? Bless you
kiss it

Covington, KY

#23 Aug 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
thanks to all who helped me find a place to get school supplies. now to everyone who thinks that i am a dead beat sperm collector, you can mind your own business. just to let you know i do not get food stamps or welfare. My husband past away a few months ago from cancer. I do work 2 jobs and one of them just to be able to afford daycare. this is the 1st time i have ever ask for help or anything. for those of you that do not agree that its ok to need help, you need MENTAL HELP! God bless you all have a wonderful life i hope you never need help with anything since it is so wrong to need help in this day in time!
I hope you get all the help you need! Prayer's for you and your family!
Jessica

Barbourville, KY

#24 Aug 7, 2013
I want to know why we as parents have to buy so much. the list get longer and longer and some of the things are ridiculous. Doesn't the state furnish anything for our kids. What about parents with more than one kid I mean come on get real. This is just plain stupid we supply the teachers and they get paid plenty for there services and yet we still buy the supplies.
agree

Covington, KY

#25 Aug 7, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I want to know why we as parents have to buy so much. the list get longer and longer and some of the things are ridiculous. Doesn't the state furnish anything for our kids. What about parents with more than one kid I mean come on get real. This is just plain stupid we supply the teachers and they get paid plenty for there services and yet we still buy the supplies.
I was thinking the same thing. Another thing that bother's me is fun Friday where they sell pizza, pop, chips, ect. Its good that they have this and fun for the kids as well Im sure. The problem is the money.I know of parents who both work and barley get buy and sometimes they just dont have the extra for all 3 of their children to pay for this. So what happens then? Do they have to sit and watch the other children eat or do they have to leave? Only to have some of the other children pick on them for not having money. Im sure there are many children who dont get to take part in this. It makes me sad to see this happening. If it cant be given to them all then it shouldnt happen!
WorkingWoman

Middlesboro, KY

#26 Aug 8, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who picked the man that crawled on your sperm collecting arse, you got exactly what you asked for now ...get pver it...and preach to your girl friends that have the same dumb azz choices. I have nothing to give you and I resent my money going to support your bed room escapades or maybe back seat orgasms.
Thank you, you just made it obvious that you can't read. I DO NOT get hand outs, I am not receiving child support and I don't want or need anything from you. I work two jobs and my husband owns his own LEGAL business. We probably pay more taxes than you do. I am not a sperm collector and my kids are BLESSINGS. Two of them are now in college, of which, we are PAYING for. You can talk crap about others, but you don't know me, and I KNOW we would never run in the same circles. I pray that nothing ever happens to you so that you actually NEED some of that assistance. I have paid more into the system than I ever received. You are a heartless coward. I will keep you in my prayers. If it ever came down to my children doing without, you had better believe that I would ask for help. May God have mercy on your soul..
wondering why

Barbourville, KY

#27 Aug 8, 2013
i know whats wrong with him he is gay, he obviously hates women and straight men. he talks about both like they are all nasty. either that or he has a very tiny d*ck and cant get any and its drove him crazy. or maybe he is just crazy period he is threatning to smack people maybe we should turn this over as a hate crime being planned? and if he works so much how is he in the grocery store on the first of the month? maybe he works there? have to keep my eyes open next time i go in one.
say what

Somerset, KY

#28 Aug 9, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. Another thing that bother's me is fun Friday where they sell pizza, pop, chips, ect. Its good that they have this and fun for the kids as well Im sure. The problem is the money.I know of parents who both work and barley get buy and sometimes they just dont have the extra for all 3 of their children to pay for this. So what happens then? Do they have to sit and watch the other children eat or do they have to leave? Only to have some of the other children pick on them for not having money. Im sure there are many children who dont get to take part in this. It makes me sad to see this happening. If it cant be given to them all then it shouldnt happen!
Bullchit...thats the problem with this whole free stuff chit, you people cant afford to support kids then dont keep having them. When they grow up they gonna find out they have to earn or starve or do without. The sad part of all of this is the parents of these free stuff kids are teaching the kids a lie. This free stuff will end and the kid will BE LEFT BEHIND JUST LIKE THEIR DUMBAZZ PARENTS.
Free stuff

Somerset, KY

#29 Aug 9, 2013
WorkingWoman wrote:
Okay, I understand that you're aggervated about people playing the system. Get over it.. The lady was asking about free school supplies. The back to school events aren't income based. Anyone with a child in that school district is eligible. WIC hands out stuff, SADD hands out stuff, as do other organizations to promote their programs. To my knowledge, there isn't people out there selling these items to get money. It is free notebooks, pencils, crayons, and maybe backpacks. YOUR tax dollars aren't paying for this program. Every child that goes through the line has his/her name marked off a list. I work two jobs and was at one time a single mom and that doesn't make us "deadbeat sperm collectors" that means we are WOMEN raising the children that a man left behind. I am blessed to work two jobs and have a new husband that also works. There are people playing the system but there are also people who deserve it in order to get back on their feet. I received food stamps and medical cards for my kids but then, I graduated from college and gave it up willingly. If people in this county worried more about their own houses and less about the one next door, it would be a better place to live...
We are worried about our own houses, you freeloaders and those who support your free loading are taking things from our kids and we are sick of it. Dont think we are going to continue to lower our standards and the standards we set for kids,(to level the playing field) so your freeloading azz and your supporters can feel good about yourselves. The days are coming when you will see more and more resistance to this free shyte...bet on it.
kiss it

Covington, KY

#30 Aug 9, 2013
Oh get over yourself "free stuff"! Yes all the free loaders feel good about themselves! Im sure if they all could they would personally thank you for providing them with food, shelter, heat, and lets not forget free school supplies. LMAO!!! You poor old bitter, hateful soul your so funny getting so upset over this. Some lady lost her husband and works 2 jobs (where she pays her taxes in) and ask if there was anywhere she could get help with school supplies. I say screw it, if she is paying taxes that "free stuff" has been paid for by her anyway. As with most of that county, people who work still get help. They are paying their part to get it. Oh and from the sound of it Your standards cant get any lower! You just sit back there and wait on Karma, her pretty little face will look your way soon. Ill come see ya on the park bench and remind you of what a worthless peice of crap you are K.
Free stuff

Somerset, KY

#31 Aug 9, 2013
kiss it wrote:
Oh get over yourself "free stuff"! Yes all the free loaders feel good about themselves! Im sure if they all could they would personally thank you for providing them with food, shelter, heat, and lets not forget free school supplies. LMAO!!! You poor old bitter, hateful soul your so funny getting so upset over this. Some lady lost her husband and works 2 jobs (where she pays her taxes in) and ask if there was anywhere she could get help with school supplies. I say screw it, if she is paying taxes that "free stuff" has been paid for by her anyway. As with most of that county, people who work still get help. They are paying their part to get it. Oh and from the sound of it Your standards cant get any lower! You just sit back there and wait on Karma, her pretty little face will look your way soon. Ill come see ya on the park bench and remind you of what a worthless peice of crap you are K.
Are you actually stupid enough to state she is asking for free stuff she has already paid for? I guess you must be, you made the statement..Get over yourself slug, the hand out days are coming to an aed but an idiot like you cant see it. Tell the lady to go and pick up the stuff she has paid for, then she wont have to ask for free stuff. Dumbazz
kiss it

Covington, KY

#32 Aug 9, 2013
Yes that's what I said!!! If she works 2 jobs and pays in her taxes then she's paid for it. Your the one saying that all your tax money is going for everyone's free stuff. So there you go she paid in her taxes, DUMBAZZ. You need to make up your mind, eihter your taxes are paying for this free stuff or there not. I hope all the free stuff does come to an end right when you get what's coming to you and you need help. Do know how bad things are getting now day's? You may wake up tomorrow and have nothing. You better watch how high and mighty you get there! You might just see what it's like to have to need a little help one day.
resent ignorant people

London, KY

#34 Aug 11, 2013
i am a grandmother of three on a fixed income. sometimes I even need help. I worked I paid taxes and ss. I am definitely not a whore or a piece of crap.. but there is times I have had to go for help I don't draw enough to take care of everything for all 4 of us but I do the best I can..so if there is something out there going to help my grandchildren who didn't ask to be here ,I am going to do what I have to do for them to survive. not everyone draws welfare or food stamps like it,,i personally hate to ask for anything you should learn your facts before you run your mouth there is lots of grandparents raising there grandchildren on fixed incomes. that need help doesn't makes us any less human then it does you...
Free for me

Manchester, KY

#35 Aug 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
Then get another job.
Work two if you have to.
Quit your begging and have some self-respect.
Quit looking for handouts!
You bums will be death of this nation yet.
Don't be grudging my free stuff
Anon

Staunton, VA

#36 Aug 12, 2013
WHY DOES THIS BEACH BUM SPEND YOUR TAX DOLLARS SO HE CAN SURF, DRINK, AND SCORE ‘FREE FOOD’ YEAR ROUND? BECAUSE ‘IT’S AWESOME’
San Diego beach bum Jason Greenslate has a front-row seat watching your tax dollars at work…mainly because that’s about all that’s breaking a sweat in his world.

His schedule?

“Wake up, go down to the beach, hang out with my friends, hit on some chicks, start drinking,” Greenslate told John Roberts of Fox News for “The Great Food Stamp Binge” special Friday.
Though he attended college and trained as a recording engineer, Greenslate prefers bunking rent-free in dwellings of his friends, family, and occasionally girlfriends, not holding a steady job, and jamming on some tunes while barbequing lobster and noshing on sushi “all paid for by our wonderful tax dollars.”

Greenslate, 29, gets $200 monthly from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (a.k.a. SNAP).

With food stamp participation having increased at an annual rate of roughly 13 percent since 2008—costing taxpayers nearly $80 million last year, Red Alert Politics said—the likes of Greenslate aren’t anomalies.

More from Red Alert Politics:

In 2012, Fox News reported that 30,000 college students in Wisconsin and Michigan were enrolled in SNAP and people were selling their benefits on Facebook. Additionally, a 2010 Government Accountability Office report noted that “the amount of SNAP benefits paid in error is substantial, totaling about $2.2 billion in 2009.” Immigrant food stamp recipients were recently caught sending food back to underprivileged family members in other countries as well.

SNAP enrollment has become easier over the years, with recipients like Greenslate only needing to provide a “birth certificate and Social Security card and fill out a form once a year,” according to Fox News. And the appeal of that “free food” and hassle-free enrollment has likely contributed to a record number of American households signing up.

“This is the way I live and I don’t see anything changing,” Greenslate told Roberts.“Why would it be bad in any way? It’s free food. It’s awesome.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/12/wh...
suck it

Somerset, KY

#37 Aug 12, 2013
people this is just one stupid ass jealous person and evidently they don't have a life if they did they sure wouldn't be on here blowing shit...yea I said shit.and nobody gives a damn about your opinion.go play with your boy friend
suck it

Somerset, KY

#38 Aug 12, 2013
this is how I se it help anyone and everyone anyway you can if you can that is great.cause before too long this idiot on here will wish someone would give him or her a drink of water in the end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quantummist real name is Paul Mays 15 min Dee 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min havent forgotten 131,569
Darren k west please pick up political signs 1 hr Catron ave 7
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 1 hr Catron ave 3
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 1 hr No respect 18
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 2 hr Please Darren west 3
Barbourville High School 3 hr Kickingwolf 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville