First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Barbourville, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Does anyone know when or if they will be handing out free school supplies? Im a single mother and need a little help with getting them. I think they did it last year at Lay school. Anyway if anyone has any info please let me know, thanks.
gator

Graham, WA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Learn to keep your legs closed and you wouldn't be a single mom begging for every free thing that comes down the pike. I gotta make truck payment so no free stuff for me.
haha

London, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2013
gator wrote:
Learn to keep your legs closed and you wouldn't be a single mom begging for every free thing that comes down the pike. I gotta make truck payment so no free stuff for me.
I think mr hulett is gonna buy for everyone
BBB

London, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2013
It is Tuesday. I heard people don't be mean, there are kids that need this school stuff that cannot afford it don't have any kids but some people really need the help Times are getting bad and some people need the help.
hey

London, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2013
aug 8th Central Elementary Back to School Bash

Close
6:00 pm 8:00 pm

aug 12th Flat Lick Elementary Back to School Night

Close
5:00 pm 7:00 pm
Anon

Staunton, VA

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Get a job you bums!
kiss it

Covington, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2013
I happen to see this post and I see that there werer a couple of people who were kind enough to share where they could get help with getting their children's school supplies. The rest of you all are a bunch of judgemental ediots!!! I have a job and only one child and still have trouble getting everything my child needs for school. I didnt hear this person begging for anything from anyone. She simply asked if anyone knew if they would be handing out any free supplies this year. As for gator your just mad cause no one will open there legs for you, you nasty loser! As far a bums like I said I work and still have trouble getting clothes, supplies, shoes, ect. If they are giving free help why not take it. Anyway enough time waisted on you crack heads who dont know your asswhole from a whole in the ground. Thanks to hey and BBB for helping that girl out. I just couldnt help but take up for her after reading what those dumb ass losers put on here. It's ok to need help!!!
kiss it

Covington, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2013
Oh and you need to take your own advice and get a job "Gator". All you do is sit on your ass all day on topix making comments on every post on here. Unless they have started paying for stupid remarks on topix looks like your a jobless bum with no life. Come on now if the highlight of your days are sitting on the computer on topix you are one sad excuse for a human being. So we all know you dont have any money to make a truck payment. Can you say LOSER Gator?
Anon

Staunton, VA

#9 Aug 5, 2013
Then get another job.
Work two if you have to.
Quit your begging and have some self-respect.
Quit looking for handouts!
You bums will be death of this nation yet.
kiss it

Covington, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2013
How do you know she dosnt have two jobs? Come on people get real! You might need help one day too. I didnt see anyone begging for anything on here. A simple question was asked about something that sounds like happens every year down there. People like you will be the death of this nation! What does self respect have to do with it anyway? They do the same thing where Im from, give away free supplies to the parents who may not be able to afford them. Some people still have a heart and care about other's. That's how it should be. You better watch what you say, you may find yourself in a bad spot one day needing some kind of help. Nothing is for certain in this world, you may have a job or jobs now and money now or whatever but you never know what tomorrow will bring. Good luck to you Anon, I feel so sorry for people like you!
Anon

Staunton, VA

#11 Aug 6, 2013
Bums, bums, bums!
I am sick and tired of working my tail off just to support these lazy good for nothing lay-abouts & welfare queens.
They are always looking for a hand out.

I swear the next fat lazy welfare queen or lazy lay-about I see chatting on their Obama Phone while paying for their steak and lobster with their Food Stamp Card I am going to smack.

It has gotten so bad that working folk dare not to go out to the store during the 1st of the month because of all these sorry bastards out in their pajamas getting free stuff.

Sick of it!
kiss it

Covington, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2013
You just dont get it do you. Some chick ask if anyone knew if they were handing out free school supplies. From the way she was talking she didnt even know for sure if they did or not. Which tells me this is the first time she has done this. I work and dont get any kind of assistance. And Im happy as can be. Why get tore all to hell over someone who gets wel-fare or foodstamps or a new phone. They are going to take your money for taxes no matter what, good to see it's helping someone. Now whether they are taking advantage of the system or not is none of my buisness and I dont care. I do me and my family and the truth always comes out in the end. You crack me up, getting all worked up over it, be happy and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing or getting free. Some people really do need help getting on their feet or with different things. These are hard times and you never know what someone has went thru or is going thru. God have mercy on your bitter old soul! It must be awful to be so miserable :(
Free stuff

London, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2013
kiss it wrote:
I happen to see this post and I see that there werer a couple of people who were kind enough to share where they could get help with getting their children's school supplies. The rest of you all are a bunch of judgemental ediots!!! I have a job and only one child and still have trouble getting everything my child needs for school. I didnt hear this person begging for anything from anyone. She simply asked if anyone knew if they would be handing out any free supplies this year. As for gator your just mad cause no one will open there legs for you, you nasty loser! As far a bums like I said I work and still have trouble getting clothes, supplies, shoes, ect. If they are giving free help why not take it. Anyway enough time waisted on you crack heads who dont know your asswhole from a whole in the ground.
Thanks to hey and BBB for helping that girl out. I just couldnt help but take up for her after reading what those dumb ass losers put on here. It's ok to need help!!!
Ain't nothing fee about those hand outs. Someone is payig for the handouts you deadbeat sperm collectors keep asking for. most of the loosers you mention, that complaim about giving stuff to you people, could use some help also. Its not ok to need help...dumbass.....its understandable in some cases, but oK?...fluck no.
WorkingWoman

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2013
Okay, I understand that you're aggervated about people playing the system. Get over it.. The lady was asking about free school supplies. The back to school events aren't income based. Anyone with a child in that school district is eligible. WIC hands out stuff, SADD hands out stuff, as do other organizations to promote their programs. To my knowledge, there isn't people out there selling these items to get money. It is free notebooks, pencils, crayons, and maybe backpacks. YOUR tax dollars aren't paying for this program. Every child that goes through the line has his/her name marked off a list. I work two jobs and was at one time a single mom and that doesn't make us "deadbeat sperm collectors" that means we are WOMEN raising the children that a man left behind. I am blessed to work two jobs and have a new husband that also works. There are people playing the system but there are also people who deserve it in order to get back on their feet. I received food stamps and medical cards for my kids but then, I graduated from college and gave it up willingly. If people in this county worried more about their own houses and less about the one next door, it would be a better place to live...
kiss it

Covington, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2013
You said it very well Working Woman!!! So your telling me "free stuff" that its not ok to ask for help? WOW! Everything you have could be lost in the blink of an eye. You going to tell me you would let your kids do without to keep from asking for help? Ok then whatever. I was raised to work hard and help the less fortunate if I could. That's the way it should be. We are all Human being's no one better than anyone else. They hand this stuff out no matter what and you arent paying for it. Most of it is donation's, from people who actually have a heart and care about other's. IT IS OK TO NEED HELP IF YOU NEED IT! You dont know that girls story or why she is needing help. It's not your place to judge. Grow up and try to make the world a better place instead of bringing down those that need lifted up.
wondering

Barbourville, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2013
thanks to all who helped me find a place to get school supplies. now to everyone who thinks that i am a dead beat sperm collector, you can mind your own business. just to let you know i do not get food stamps or welfare. My husband past away a few months ago from cancer. I do work 2 jobs and one of them just to be able to afford daycare. this is the 1st time i have ever ask for help or anything. for those of you that do not agree that its ok to need help, you need MENTAL HELP! God bless you all have a wonderful life i hope you never need help with anything since it is so wrong to need help in this day in time!
Free stuff

London, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2013
WorkingWoman wrote:
Okay, I understand that you're aggervated about people playing the system. Get over it.. The lady was asking about free school supplies. The back to school events aren't income based. Anyone with a child in that school district is eligible. WIC hands out stuff, SADD hands out stuff, as do other organizations to promote their programs. To my knowledge, there isn't people out there selling these items to get money. It is free notebooks, pencils, crayons, and maybe backpacks. YOUR tax dollars aren't paying for this program. Every child that goes through the line has his/her name marked off a list. I work two jobs and was at one time a single mom and that doesn't make us "deadbeat sperm collectors" that means we are WOMEN raising the children that a man left behind. I am blessed to work two jobs and have a new husband that also works. There are people playing the system but there are also people who deserve it in order to get back on their feet. I received food stamps and medical cards for my kids but then, I graduated from college and gave it up willingly. If people in this county worried more about their own houses and less about the one next door, it would be a better place to live...
You are the one who picked the man that crawled on your sperm collecting arse, you got exactly what you asked for now ...get pver it...and preach to your girl friends that have the same dumb azz choices. I have nothing to give you and I resent my money going to support your bed room escapades or maybe back seat orgasms.
Free stuff

London, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
kiss it wrote:
You said it very well Working Woman!!! So your telling me "free stuff" that its not ok to ask for help? WOW! Everything you have could be lost in the blink of an eye. You going to tell me you would let your kids do without to keep from asking for help? Ok then whatever. I was raised to work hard and help the less fortunate if I could. That's the way it should be. We are all Human being's no one better than anyone else. They hand this stuff out no matter what and you arent paying for it. Most of it is donation's, from people who actually have a heart and care about other's. IT IS OK TO NEED HELP IF YOU NEED IT! You dont know that girls story or why she is needing help. It's not your place to judge. Grow up and try to make the world a better place instead of bringing down those that need lifted up.
Then go help all you want to help, I have seen enough of the free loading chit and will not be a part of it. You dont lift people up ny supporting bad habits....or do you give the druggies pain pills?
kiss it

Covington, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2013
Who said anything about druggies? Not everyone almost who needs help is on drugs. I hope you find yourself at rock bottom one day and no one there to help you out. Karma is a B@#!h! And you sound like you have one coming. No one want's anything from you or asked you for anything. Are you mentally slow or what? They are going to take your money for taxed no matter what dumbass. If it's not going to someone who really needs it or even someone who may be taking advantage of the system then it's going to go to someone who works in politics already living high off the hog. I would much rather it go to someone who needs it. Dont be so upset that you cant get anyone in your bedroom to have escapades or give you back seat orgasms. Im sure that's why your so bitter. Maybe one day some chick will be desperate enough to give it up to you.
Free stuff

London, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2013
kiss it wrote:
Who said anything about druggies? Not everyone almost who needs help is on drugs. I hope you find yourself at rock bottom one day and no one there to help you out. Karma is a B@#!h! And you sound like you have one coming. No one want's anything from you or asked you for anything. Are you mentally slow or what? They are going to take your money for taxed no matter what dumbass. If it's not going to someone who really needs it or even someone who may be taking advantage of the system then it's going to go to someone who works in politics already living high off the hog. I would much rather it go to someone who needs it. Dont be so upset that you cant get anyone in your bedroom to have escapades or give you back seat orgasms. Im sure that's why your so bitter. Maybe one day some chick will be desperate enough to give it up to you.
Dont do 300 lb, sweat hogs, pill hos or single moms, too much weight, to much drama and definetly too much mouth. The closet thing you will see to a chick around here is in the chicken lot, bout all you see around here is sows looking for free stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Hmmmmmmm 5,452
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min ILoveitHere 153,980
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 43 min put that spoon 81,642
bad renters HELP 55 min deadbeats 1
tiffany jackson 59 min yolanda 8
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 1 hr 26 hwy 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill 26,280
kC principal injured 2 hr Sarah J 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 2 hr Weirdos 9
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 20 hr fan 15
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs