Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Love the song!!!
abc

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
eyeyieeye wrote:
http://obamacartoon.blogspot.c om/2013/02/welcome-to-obamavil le-free-loaders.html?spref=tw &m=1
Very neat site! Lol
With this stupid Jimmy Buffet whatever name is parody , If your going to try to use the BUSH name to lower the standards of Obama Please that is like compareing a fart to a pile of shit as nasty I cant stand the sight and sound of that ugly bunch of Bushes Ohh yea he give us 911 and the gulf war and Bush one war Bush two war, if Obama put everyone in the United States of welfair still he could never come close to the distructions that Bushes brought to humanity deaths by the thousands and tens of thousands buzzards fly around that family worse then the adams family by far dont care for Bush cant ever insult Obama by a Bush to compare them Obama is better then the Buzzards of war and lies...sorry try again.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#4 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>With this stupid Jimmy Buffet whatever name is parody , If your going to try to use the BUSH name to lower the standards of Obama Please that is like compareing a fart to a pile of shit as nasty I cant stand the sight and sound of that ugly bunch of Bushes Ohh yea he give us 911 and the gulf war and Bush one war Bush two war, if Obama put everyone in the United States of welfair still he could never come close to the distructions that Bushes brought to humanity deaths by the thousands and tens of thousands buzzards fly around that family worse then the adams family by far dont care for Bush cant ever insult Obama by a Bush to compare them Obama is better then the Buzzards of war and lies...sorry try again.
"Americans have the Right to be Stupid" - John Kerry... Thanks for sharing....
eyeyieeye

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>With this stupid Jimmy Buffet whatever name is parody , If your going to try to use the BUSH name to lower the standards of Obama Please that is like compareing a fart to a pile of shit as nasty I cant stand the sight and sound of that ugly bunch of Bushes Ohh yea he give us 911 and the gulf war and Bush one war Bush two war, if Obama put everyone in the United States of welfair still he could never come close to the distructions that Bushes brought to humanity deaths by the thousands and tens of thousands buzzards fly around that family worse then the adams family by far dont care for Bush cant ever insult Obama by a Bush to compare them Obama is better then the Buzzards of war and lies...sorry try again.
Dream on....
eyeyieeye

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
Freeloader.
hillbilly

Barbourville, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
theres a race thats his trying to make it eazer on think about it anyone in a set of power are going to help there own kind
Umoocher

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
Go wait for your check, you freeloading, welfare suck. Don't forget your monthly bath and tooth brushing.
Sii

Maysville, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
If I catch any cotton pickin Obama lovin FREELOADERS on my front porch I'll shoot em and feed em to my CHOW CHOW!
LOL

London, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
You can't tell these ignorant SOB's nothing! I would bet every damn one of them is on food stamps or some other form of government assistance. I was shopping the other day at Kroger in London. It was crowded and the line slow and long. There was 2 people in front of me discussing how horrible Obama was, how he destroyed this country. They looked at me like I had 2 heads when I laughed out loud when they jerked out their FOOD STAMP card to pay for their groceries. Talk about a hypocrite.. LOL
frumpy

Barbourville, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
nice to see that you exercise that right quite often....thanks for your candor...
abc

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell these ignorant SOB's nothing! I would bet every damn one of them is on food stamps or some other form of government assistance. I was shopping the other day at Kroger in London. It was crowded and the line slow and long. There was 2 people in front of me discussing how horrible Obama was, how he destroyed this country. They looked at me like I had 2 heads when I laughed out loud when they jerked out their FOOD STAMP card to pay for their groceries. Talk about a hypocrite.. LOL
Is that called biteing the hand that feeds you? hahahah I think so.
OLD MITCH

Port Charlotte, FL

#13 Feb 28, 2013
eyeyieeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeloader.
White trash!
OLD MITCH

Port Charlotte, FL

#14 Feb 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
But with out food stamps they would not be a krogers there. But people there don't thank about that. DON"T GET BETEEN A PUG ANS A FOOD STAMP YOU WILL BE RUN OVER!
OLD MITCH

Port Charlotte, FL

#15 Feb 28, 2013
hillbilly wrote:
theres a race thats his trying to make it eazer on think about it anyone in a set of power are going to help there own kind
He can't help them without helping a poor ass hillbillys. You are so smart.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#16 Feb 28, 2013
OLD MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>He can't help them without helping a poor ass hillbillys. You are so smart.

I didn't say I agree with the song but you have to admit its funny as hell. Theres no need for the peanut, i'm on your side.
hillbilly

Barbourville, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
OLD MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>He can't help them without helping a poor ass hillbillys. You are so smart.
im a poor ass hillbilly wheres my food stamps and check at? thats right i dont get stuff like that i think the gov. need to keep tabs on what ppl that get that stuff 30 cases of pop might be a little odd for one person to be buying and hillbillys dont depend on gov. only school drop outs or ppl who can take care of there selfs most check darwer have a oversee'ers right on there check most check darwers i know can out work me but there to lazy to do it only thing he helped is the fat get fatter and the poor get poorer then make them pay for being poor
abc

Somerset, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2013
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>im a poor ass hillbilly wheres my food stamps and check at? thats right i dont get stuff like that i think the gov. need to keep tabs on what ppl that get that stuff 30 cases of pop might be a little odd for one person to be buying and hillbillys dont depend on gov. only school drop outs or ppl who can take care of there selfs most check darwer have a oversee'ers right on there check most check darwers i know can out work me but there to lazy to do it only thing he helped is the fat get fatter and the poor get poorer then make them pay for being poor
What you a eating wall paper soup? Ok find a old wall with wall paper and rip off a peice and get some water and soak the wal paper in it until the wall paper glue turns to a paste , if you can afford it get you some beef cubes and cut them in to peices and add some flavor have a small glass of water with your wall paper soup....how poor are you?
Dawg

Georgetown, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not a hypocrite, maybe they had rather have a job.
Peck Erwood

Barbourville, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just a right .. Republicans treat it like a responsibility

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min 62656sss 1,340
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 151,161
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 13 min Gomer 29
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min spaceship 130,501
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 56 min Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 56 min Girl 40
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr Parent 3
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search