Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

You crazy people .... I think people should get to choose when they want to retire!!!!
Common Sense

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Observeing wrote:
It makes common sense if the teachers have the time in to retire they should move over and let the young teachers in, after all they did have to pay their tuition, that has to be paid back in time. If there are those who are not doing a good job teaching the children, they should get pink slips and be taught a lesson themselves.
You should try to keep your best teachers, doesn't matter if they are first year teachers or have 30 years experence. Sounds like you or someone you know needs a job!
What

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>You should try to keep your best teachers, doesn't matter if they are first year teachers or have 30 years experence. Sounds like you or someone you know needs a job!
exactly!
Just sayin

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

All the old teachers need to go
Really

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

I need my job and those old cows won't retire. Is there any way to force them to go home? Kids learn better from a teacher young and pretty. Old teachers scare me cause all they are interested in how they can help students learn when they should be concerned about the test scores.
Whatever

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
I need my job and those old cows won't retire. Is there any way to force them to go home? Kids learn better from a teacher young and pretty. Old teachers scare me cause all they are interested in how they can help students learn when they should be concerned about the test scores.
Bless your heart if u are that stupid! U may need to look for another job.
Really

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Bless your heart if u are that stupid! U may need to look for another job.
If you would retire I wouldn't have to
Really

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
This is a joke, right?
barbourville parent

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

i agree with knox parent we need better teachers in knox county espically at the knox county middle school the man teacher mills is a site he doesn't care bout teaching his students all he cares about is how much junk food he can eat a day and how much he can stay on his cell phone and not teaching his students and then parents have to wonder why there kids get bad grades in his class its not the kids it's his lack of teaching
Who gives scare

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

barbourville parent wrote:
i agree with knox parent we need better teachers in knox county espically at the knox county middle school the man teacher mills is a site he doesn't care bout teaching his students all he cares about is how much junk food he can eat a day and how much he can stay on his cell phone and not teaching his students and then parents have to wonder why there kids get bad grades in his class its not the kids it's his lack of teaching
Are you wanting his job?
I know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

My son is in Mr. Mills Math class. I think he is a great teacher. My son made good grades and Mr. Mills does care. If my son didn't understand something he showed him till he did.. Maybe if you keep your kids off the cell phone or xbox and you stay off Topix and help them with their homework you probably want have this problem. Keep up the good work Mr. Mills...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,193
Crystal Gray 59 min Let me know 3
just seen what goin on 1 hr huh 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr sad 81,569
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••