parent

Somerset, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2011
I hope no one loses their job

“Looking to grow”

Since: Apr 11

Small town

#4 Apr 16, 2011
Several teachers in this area deserve a pink slip.
let them go

London, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2011
get rid of all the lazy teachers.
who you know

Manchester, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2011
This gets on my last nerve thinking I might lose my teaching job. I DESERVE my job. Send home some of those old cows home who are ready to retire. All they do is teach kids all day. I am so much better. My friends,in the school, and I text all day about those old cows who try to teach and get the kids ready for testing. Have they not figuired it out its not about teaching its about control. Controling the principal, SBDM, the old cows, and the check moms so WE CAN RULE the school.
well

Corbin, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2011
If you got time to text at school.. youll have plenty of time at home.. My kids wont suffer due to your texting..
who you know

Manchester, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2011
All those kids running all around and tugging on my sleeve and wanting me to help them is very stressful. I text to calm my nerves. Kids are aggervating. I've got better things to do than help snot nosed kid learn. I've got to make sure I keep my teaching job.
iteach

Barbourville, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2011
who you know wrote:
All those kids running all around and tugging on my sleeve and wanting me to help them is very stressful. I text to calm my nerves. Kids are aggervating. I've got better things to do than help snot nosed kid learn. I've got to make sure I keep my teaching job.
Don't expect anyone to believe that you are a teacher. Most teachers, especially new teachers do not have this mind set and they would not misspell the word aggravating. It's people like you who give teachers a bad name.
who you know

Manchester, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2011
e or an a in a word what's the difference. All I know is I am young and I buy my clothes in Lexington. You must be one of those old cows. Go teach a kid something so I can text my friends how you are wasting your time.
still single

London, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2011
who you know wrote:
I have to text at school they read my e-mails listen on the phone How can I talk to my boyfriend if i didn't text

If they would let me text more i could have an engagment ring by now
How can I keep up with my friends if I don't text. You old people over 30 don't understand go home retire
teacher

London, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2011
still single wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to text at school they read my e-mails listen on the phone How can I talk to my boyfriend if i didn't text
If they would let me text more i could have an engagment ring by now
How can I keep up with my friends if I don't text. You old people over 30 don't understand go home retire
you understand
text me

Manchester, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2011
school is so Boring... I need texting to help me make it through the school day. You ought to read the messages i get about the funny things that happen there. I love texting it helps me stay connected to the teachers down the hall
gift from heaven

Manchester, KY

#14 Apr 17, 2011
How would you like to stay in a room with a bunch of kids all day? God make texting for teachers.
paraprofessional

Manchester, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2011
I am not a teacher, but, I truely get what you are saying. I sit in a class all day. If I can't text then I have to get up and leave and go see whats going on. If I do, then I have to make up excuses why I leave the room. I am smarter than the teacher and she believes me everytime.
go home

Manchester, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2011
If every teacher who had enough years in to retire was forced to go home by the board. There would be no pink slips. I need my job. Go home old teachers and give the jobs to the young teachers.
teacher teacher

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2011
go home wrote:
If every teacher who had enough years in to retire was forced to go home by the board. There would be no pink slips. I need my job. Go home old teachers and give the jobs to the young teachers.
old should go I bet you don't have to look at the fat people I have to
hefty

Manchester, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2011
teacher teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
old should go I bet you don't have to look at the fat people I have to
old and fat is where its at in Knox county
Arch

Barbourville, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2011
hefty wrote:
<quoted text>
old and fat is where its at in Knox county
Most kids these days are not fat, because their parents are too high to fix them anything to eat!
Arch

Barbourville, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2011
go home wrote:
By the way, no one, even the topix ho's thinks that you are a teacher! Go to bed you have school in the morning youngun!
knox parent

Manchester, KY

#21 Apr 19, 2011
I send my kid to school and the teachers ignore them because they want me time to text. What has Knox County turned into. it sure not children first. This explains why the county is last in the state scores.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Reality 151,197
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min LiberTEA 1,406
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mike Duquette 130,514
joann gregory 15 min Go Figure 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 45 min Advertisment 26,226
Flat Lick Auction 1 hr Question 8
C is for Cookie 3 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 5 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search