Jail invested with scabies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Nov 15, 2012
info wanted wrote:
Again I will ask what is it and how do u get it..Someone said it was a mite and u take it with u when u get out so if that is the case want the people that has not been in jail get it too? What does it look like and how would u know if u have it? How would u get rid of it if u did get it? And can it make u sick? I really don't know what too look for and as u can see I sorta have this bug phobia and would just like some honest answer's..Thank for any info. and 1 more question where does the mite come from? Thank's
Google it!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#22 Nov 15, 2012
info wanted wrote:
Again I will ask what is it and how do u get it..Someone said it was a mite and u take it with u when u get out so if that is the case want the people that has not been in jail get it too? What does it look like and how would u know if u have it? How would u get rid of it if u did get it? And can it make u sick? I really don't know what too look for and as u can see I sorta have this bug phobia and would just like some honest answer's..Thank for any info. and 1 more question where does the mite come from? Thank's
Every thing you never wanted to know about Scabies ...

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/scabies/articl...

#23 Nov 15, 2012
info wanted wrote:
You have a bug phobia? Did you know that there are more bugs on you and in you right now that there are Human cells that make you? There are bugs in your hair, there are worms in your blood stream, there are little hydra multi headed critters galloping around your system... You my friend are more bug than human... You absolutely have scabies right now... the reactions are allergic in nature and some people can have a massive infestation and not have rashes and itches... It a body has a few your systems can deal with them and normal cleanliness keeps the numbers so low as to not have a reaction level of them crawling around your flesh... But get enough of the little buggers having lunch on you and their excrement will cause your immune system to kick into high gear and you get rash and yes you can get sick...
tibetan

United States

#24 Nov 15, 2012
info wanted wrote:
Your best bet is to go to Web M:D and it will explain better what scabies is. Look up on google. Dosent ur county have a health dept ? They need to be told. Call the County Atty office. Someone needs to call the damn jailer & tell him to get on the ball. Scabies are usually transmitted sexually & then if u sleep in a bed where someone has that HAS Scabies then u will be infected or just trying on someone's clothes that HAS them , u can get them. You cannot see them. They are microscopic but u will itch really bad & causes redness . I don't know what else really. A DR has to prescribe a lotion or cream to kill it. All ur clothes. Sheets towels , etc Must be washed in HOT water and Black Mold is nothing to laugh at. It can cause breathing problems, Headaches ,, u have to use bleach to get rid of it & that's only temporary. If u ppl have loved ones in that pit , for Heaven Sakes call the ppl I mentioned earlier. Just cos a person is in jail , Dosent mean they are bad. They are Human. Good Luck.
tibetan

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a bug phobia? Did you know that there are more bugs on you and in you right now that there are Human cells that make you? There are bugs in your hair, there are worms in your blood stream, there are little hydra multi headed critters galloping around your system... You my friend are more bug than human... You absolutely have scabies right now... the reactions are allergic in nature and some people can have a massive infestation and not have rashes and itches... It a body has a few your systems can deal with them and normal cleanliness keeps the numbers so low as to not have a reaction level of them crawling around your flesh... But get enough of the little buggers having lunch on you and their excrement will cause your immune system to kick into high gear and you get rash and yes you can get sick...
You are very correct.

#26 Nov 15, 2012
tibetan wrote:
<quoted text> You are very correct.
Makes ya itch don't it ;)
Thank U

Corbin, KY

#27 Nov 15, 2012
Thank u Q and tibetan for your help. I guess I'm just normal but was just wanting to be sure...:)

#28 Nov 15, 2012
Thank U wrote:
Thank u Q and tibetan for your help. I guess I'm just normal but was just wanting to be sure...:)
Nobodies Normal....
meee

Tacoma, WA

#29 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Invested? Do you mean the scabies invested money into the jail?
Or do you mean infested?
The jail invested with scabies so they could increase their profit margin. Scabies was much too smart to invest in the jail.
tibetan

United States

#30 Nov 15, 2012
Thank U wrote:
u are welcomed. Hope I helped a little. Google can explain it. Just a quick reminder; The Jailer & his staff are responsible for the health & welfare of the inmates. If u all have friends or loved ones there & they are sick, that jail is suppose to take care of them. They're responsible !! If that's not done, call the newspaper & ur nearest TV & radio station. I'm serious....! It sure won't hurt....... Good Luck.
bville

Mount Vernon, KY

#31 Nov 16, 2012
If you don't want them stay out of jail.
cinnamon

United States

#32 Nov 16, 2012
meee wrote:
<quoted text> The jail invested with scabies so they could increase their profit margin. Scabies was much too smart to invest in the jail.
I've laughed for 20 minutes over the Scabies " Investing" monies to the jail !! I bet they're paying off all the drug docs in florida ! Lol we all need a laugh now & then! But the Scabies situation is serious. Better call some ppl that will do something !
little ol me

United States

#33 Nov 16, 2012
Got a note from my child's school said there's a outbreak of them in Knox County and my child's school! Also said several cases were reported in other Knox county schools as well! I'm like gee that's just great! What next??
Fact

London, KY

#34 Nov 16, 2012
little ol me wrote:
Got a note from my child's school said there's a outbreak of them in Knox County and my child's school! Also said several cases were reported in other Knox county schools as well! I'm like gee that's just great! What next??
Earthquake, insect plague..... Then came the Rain.....
uh hmm

Keavy, KY

#36 Dec 21, 2013
does invest mean they bought some and turned them loose?
Tired

Dyer, TN

#37 Feb 3, 2014
what do you think about getting scabbies from work when u work in the health field and the employers refuse to admit that's what it is. Knox co. medical field employee......the entire 2nd shift was dignosised w/it. But the administrator refused to admit it. Now the rest of the employees are getting it. What can be done?
itchy

Keavy, KY

#38 Mar 28, 2014
this appears to have been going on for awhile, doesn't it ?
maybe

Barbourville, KY

#39 Oct 16, 2014
I think there are less scabies now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany??? 33 min Wifee 15
Do you Support or Oppose Union's? 39 min Nimbletwig 14
jeff smith 1 hr need to know 1
Who is Kamden Smith?? 1 hr Tell me 1
Who murdered Donnie Wayne Caldwell? 2 hr Nasty 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Secular Humanist 171,804
big, stupid bows 3 hr Nimbletwig 13

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages