Next Last
Halo

Paris, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Is it?
Why

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
I don't know... What is it and how do u get it?

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Invested? Do you mean the scabies invested money into the jail?

Or do you mean infested?
well

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
Invested? Do you mean the scabies invested money into the jail?

Or do you mean infested?
I was like what? Lol
229man

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
its nasty!!!
haha

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
how much did the scabies invest because the jail is pretty shitty. I think the county is embezzling money from the scabies and they are unaware somebody should tell them!
RayThePimp

Prague, Czech Republic

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Good thing I don't go to jail like you nasty ass people.
oh yeah

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2012
haha wrote:
how much did the scabies invest because the jail is pretty shitty. I think the county is embezzling money from the scabies and they are unaware somebody should tell them!
There free yours for the taking when you pay a visit there you can take them home with ya!!
haha

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>There free yours for the taking when you pay a visit there you can take them home with ya!!
i would rather pass to be honest with ya!
nosey

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
thats because harvey cain is in there.
Unknown

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
From what I hear, back in population is where the scabies are at. Isn't scabies from bein' nasty?
tibetan

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2012
no. Its a mite. Very contagious. They come from ppl & around u go. U have to see a dr to get them gone ! The jailer will have to fumigate the place. Tell ur D.A's office & health dept.. If they don't do anything call Frankfort. The employees will get them too but not like inmates will !!
whatever

Dyer, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
outbreaks happen, but when the boss is incompetent, they don't get stopped quickly.
229man

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
the healh dept in frankfort has been notified???

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Don't do bad stuff... Problem solved....
hey

Madisonville, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Surely the Jailer will get this problem took care of fast if he don't want to get sued. That is not right if they let it go.
good people

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Listen up the knox county jail isn't fit to house prisoners the black mole is on the wall an inch thick every prisoner i have spoke to has been sick while a guess at this lovely place and listen up good people good to jail just like nasty peopled do all your neighbor has to do is run do to the sheriffs office and cry and tell some lies and guess what your a%% is arrested for doing nothing. an the head lice is there too. So move to another state.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 15, 2012
I know a Christian fellow, that was in there for studying the bible, that claimed he was ate up with them when he came out. Had to see a doctor. Well, and pray about it.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
Don't do bad stuff... Problem solved....
Even cures camel toe!
info wanted

Corbin, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Again I will ask what is it and how do u get it..Someone said it was a mite and u take it with u when u get out so if that is the case want the people that has not been in jail get it too? What does it look like and how would u know if u have it? How would u get rid of it if u did get it? And can it make u sick? I really don't know what too look for and as u can see I sorta have this bug phobia and would just like some honest answer's..Thank for any info. and 1 more question where does the mite come from? Thank's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy Scott 2 hr On to you 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 163,842
Steve warren is Jm Halls PUPPET !! 3 hr jack 4
Shawntae hughes 3 hr Bust 8
Will one hell be hotter than the other? 3 hr Snacksize 5
Sonny hamblin 4 hr superman 100
lawsuit against cops 5 hr wellwatcher 21

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance