o-----> Tonight Lets Go Dark <-----o

o-----> Tonight Lets Go Dark <-----o

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Since: Jan 09

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Don't forget this is tonight 8:30 to 9:30.

Turn on your speakers before going to the link below.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Since: Mar 09

Jamesville, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2009
Everyone should do this

Since: Jan 09

#3 Mar 28, 2009
I'm bumping this up before I go out.
Friend

Clarkson, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2009
I promised Jen I'd move this to the top at 8 o'clock. Please do it, and help spread the word.
dark

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2009
Going dark here at my house have computer running on battery pack. I was hoping that all the electric companies would have thrown the switch for an hour, but guess they figured they'd loose too much money, lol..I would be curious to know just how much energy would have been saved if everyone around the world would have shown their support.
dont believe it

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2009
I forgot about it but woud have turned on every lite in house and every electric appliance if i had remembered. this global heating is so bogus it is sad that people believe it . even john kerry dont believe it. he is still flyin jets riding limos and buying carbons from other people , how do you save on energy if you are buying what someone else saves. give me a break, global warming my butt. have you seen the snow and ice out west. and the polar ice caps are freezing faster than the front is melting. please did a little more before you believe every thing you hear. and kerry had nothing else to do do so he invented the global warming. and just like obama people listen and follow without checkingit out first. so I will burn my lights as bright as i want to and drive mey gas gussler car as well. I work for a living an i am worth it as much as john kerry or obama with the 80 degree white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War hero 1 hr Liberal 1
What is wrong with Barbourville cable 1 hr Wondering 2
Board of Education theft 3 hr employee 9
Murder: Whats the motive and Connection (May '14) 3 hr Honest 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chris 150,013
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 3 hr Yankee Rose 34
Obama Antichrist: Gods Final Call (666) (Nov '12) 6 hr oh no 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance