Thiefs on Hwy 1527 Gray, Ky.

Thiefs on Hwy 1527 Gray, Ky.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

wow

Stearns, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Looking for the person or persons who Robbed 2 Trailors on 1527 on Monday Night November 11th thiefs stole all the Wireing out of both Trailors.. We have some leads as to who done this if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated the law has the charges as Breaking in Entering and Robbery their will be a Reward for the Arrest of these Thiefs it's a Shame you cannot have Anything anymore without a Drug Head Thief takeing what you have... So please if anyone knows anything you're name will never be mentioned we just these Thiefs off the street... This Happened on 1527 Dye Ridge Rd. Thanks any and All Help is Needed!!!
me

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah I would like to know also
travis

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I had some ppl get in my blazer yesterday out they seen a ladder on top of my blazer thought it was full of tools I seen them pull up came out side they took of my blazer door was open didn't get a good look at the truck but its a newer model black with silver on the side of the bed called the cops made a report
travis

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2013
supost to say I had some ppl get in my blazer yesterday out flatlick they seen a ladder on top of my blazer thought it was full of tools I seen them pull up came out side they took off my blazer door was open didn't get a good look at the truck but its a newer model black with silver on the side of the bed called the cops made a report
Dignity

London, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2013
travis wrote:
supost to say I had some ppl get in my blazer yesterday out flatlick they seen a ladder on top of my blazer thought it was full of tools I seen them pull up came out side they took off my blazer door was open didn't get a good look at the truck but its a newer model black with silver on the side of the bed called the cops made a report
No. It is supposed to say: I had some people get in my Blazer yesterday in Flatlick. They saw a ladder on top of my Blazer and thought it was full of tools. I saw them pull up. I came outside and they took off. My Blazer door was open and I didn't get a good look at the truck. It's a newer model, black with silver on the side of the bed. I called the cops and made a report.
travis

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Dignity wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is supposed to say: I had some people get in my Blazer yesterday in Flatlick. They saw a ladder on top of my Blazer and thought it was full of tools. I saw them pull up. I came outside and they took off. My Blazer door was open and I didn't get a good look at the truck. It's a newer model, black with silver on the side of the bed. I called the cops and made a report.
sorry was in a hurry took a few minutes to get on here between coats of paint and resealing windows and shampooing carpets
sorry that my bad grammar get on your nerves
wow

Stearns, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2013
No problem Travis hopefully someone catches these Thiefs!!!
fred

London, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2013
I am so sorry that our community, has come to this. I live right out the road from you and I have ladders on my Van. And if I catch anyone around it I don't care if the door is open or not I am putting the Lead to them, you can bet on that. If you see Blazer out here please let me know, I have dogs that would wake up the dead if someone comes around. But if they come on my property that will be there last and I don't care who it is. I don't have much but what I have I don't won't someone stilling it. Thanks for the information I will let you all know if I see the Blazer ok. Again Thanks: I will be watching.
fred

London, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2013
I am sorry I see it was a truck Black with silver down the side. For some reason I thought it was a blazer. Sorry:
wow

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2013
fred wrote:
I am sorry I see it was a truck Black with silver down the side. For some reason I thought it was a blazer. Sorry:
Fred we are not really sure what these Thiefs drive but we have been seeing a couple ppl driving a green 4 wheeler lurking around we need to start a neighbor hood watch do h live on 1527?
wow

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2013
Everyone needs to keep an eye out for a couple lurking around 1527 driving a green 4 wheeler...
lucky guess

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2013
I think I could probably name a few Thiefs in that area I say put the lead to the drug heads get them off the street do us all a favor please . If they come on my property they will be paid for that's all I'm saying you have no business on someone else's property you are asking for it so guess what you just might get it !!!
fred

London, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred we are not really sure what these Thiefs drive but we have been seeing a couple ppl driving a green 4 wheeler lurking around we need to start a neighbor hood watch do h live on 1527?
Yes I Live on 1527, Loaded and waiting for them I am up all night watching. Someone is talking about a Green 4 Wheeler I have seen it a lot lately they must be looking to commit Suicide!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Strel 161,080
Drug hollow 1 hr Reba 7
Knox school for knox 2 hr Bad 28
Sonny hamblin 2 hr Yep 38
Preachers That Allow Drug Users In the Pulpit 4 hr The Bible 12
Charlene gray. 9 hr susie 1
I need to know something 11 hr shh teeter 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages