where can i get my ged?
ged help

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2010
any 1 know where
yes

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2010
yes you can go to any of the elementary schools they offer ged classes at the family resource centers and you can get in KET it cost $50 but you can study at home on the tv and internet.
HELP

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2010
Go to the adult learning center at knox county middle which is at the former knox central high school, its the old home ec. building.
education pays

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2010
The old home economics building at the Middle school and it does not cost anything. They now pay you to go and study and take the exam. Good luck!!!
KET GED

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2010
You can also order books and get it off ket network if you don't need much help..good luck, I got mine that way and today I have 3 nursing degrees..
Education Pays

London, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2010
You can go over to the middle school campus, just like someone else said. Those girls will be more than willing to help you in anyway that they can. They really help me. I got mine through there.
Education Pays

London, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2010
Oops!! I got mine through them... Just in a hurry.
shara

Italy

#8 May 12, 2010
hi i am from italy i would like to get a quick g e d in london , does anyone knows how can i do it ? thanks
help

Corbin, KY

#9 May 12, 2010
i need to know that to
Helper

Beaver, WV

#10 May 13, 2010
You can join the KY National Guard and they will send you to get your GED plus pay you while you study and get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 156,450
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 min Randy 752
big creek 1 hr Tim 4
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr citzen 151
Radio frequency 3 hr andy 4
Who is helping parents with Christmas ? 3 hr YOLO 10
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 15 hr Jeff 206

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages