Don't belave so but ill find out..
one of the sisters

Chicago, IL

#25 Feb 11, 2013
No were not..sorry!!
Norma nuts

London, KY

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Bunch of sorry ol creekers. Crazy ol not normal Norma. Don't she just take the cake on with the looney frosting. I've never seen bunch act like that. The whole clan needs one of them checks. If you're one of the sisters I feel sorry for y'all.
Norma nuts

London, KY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
one of the sisters wrote:
The rice's don't live on the creek and Norma has not been on anything right now she's trying to get her life togeather she's got her two girls she's doing pretty good and Ellen and burchells kids are not on thing I thank I should know that's my f***Ingram bunch I thank alot of ppl needs to keep there noses on there faces and not in everyone's ass's damn ppl needs to grow up
Wrong Norma I think you're talking about. I'm talking about that crazy messer bunch up on big creek. Their all clowns with big red noses. She's got a daughter with a black name, not that I'm racist. It's trita. Now that's black or BROWN. pun intended. I don't even know this Lisa girl.
one of the sisters

Elmhurst, IL

#28 Feb 14, 2013
Lisa is my sister I'm a full blooded rice I'm not crazy they don't live on the creek u can take mores creek around to there house those kids anit. Crazy Norma is a brown she has three kids they anit black really it dont matter is they were yellow there good kids.but yea if anyone wants to know I know most of the answers u wanna know just ask don't start lies..oh know body needs to fell sorry for me I'm A oh okay doing good as of right now thanks for worrying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knox county detention center 18 min lollol 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min yabadabado 135,676
wondering 48 min say 2
ralph smith 3 hr jerri 1
looking to hookup 4 hr fun 30
Anthony N Cortney 5 hr friend 5
buyer 7 hr seller 3
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]