Momma bear

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hey Lisa, I don't blame you for running away either!! Everyone in your family is f'ing crazy!!
big talk

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Look at her dad and mom they give her sister away to her step dad chris
one of the sisters

Whitewater, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

You all are about f***up Chris is big burchells uncle and Chris is lenas grate uncle it don't matter what goes on in that holler somebody has to stick there nose in it and seems like everytime sometimg happens up there Lena gets pulled in it somehow so for Lena it Anit nothing to any body what happen to her it happen 19 years ago its water under the beige f***let it go why bring back the past
one of the sisters

Whitewater, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Well I see no one had anythinng Eles to say.
The Ex

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

You all are crazy....especially Jennifer and Amy.
one of the sisters

Whitewater, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Well idk them to. Well but what I've seen of them I don't thank there crazy there the type that don't take no shit if u knowed them u would know that that's the promblem these days ppl points fingers before getting to know ppl
Hmmmm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

one of the sisters wrote:
Well idk them to. Well but what I've seen of them I don't thank there crazy there the type that don't take no shit if u knowed them u would know that that's the promblem these days ppl points fingers before getting to know ppl
Take crap from others? Haha, that's a joke. They all run their mouth, none of them work and they all live on welfare, HUD and food stamps! They can't back up anything. Never can and never will.
Bojangles

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I know that jennifer and amys not crazy one damn bit ive known them my whole life there my first cousins and what was the reason bringing there name into this?
one of the sisters

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

That's what ide like to know..this started out about Lisa now its went from her to three other sisters..its funny how ppl thank they know u but really when the truth be known they don't know there own self..oh and there are alot of ppl on foodstamps hud and welfare there is no need to point without pointing at over half of Knox county
Ashies

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

All them bit*hes are crazy!!! Welfare hoes!!
Amie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

And I bet your a saint with wings getting ready to fly you just might not like where you land
one of the sisters

Elburn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Yea there's alot of ppl like that.I know I'm a b**** but one things for sure I'm no a ho..I get foodstamps and welfare idea like to be on hud by chance do u know when the next time sigh up is I just might give that a shot..everyone seems to know everything about the rice's I thank alot of ppl needs to get there facts right about us befoure running around sayings shit I mean idc what everyone saids but heading y lie get the facts then tell the truth
The real truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Midget ain't got room to talk she talks on face book that she loves her kids but in real life she slaps her kids right in the face an calls the real bad names some mother huh I don't blame Lisa for leaving they have to stay right in the house there not even a loud to leave she is not a animal
one of the sisters

Elburn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Lol u all are a f***Ingram joke
one of the sisters

Elburn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

F****** sorry bout that
never know

Rockton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The real truth wrote:
Midget ain't got room to talk she talks on face book that she loves her kids but in real life she slaps her kids right in the face an calls the real bad names some mother huh I don't blame Lisa for leaving they have to stay right in the house there not even a loud to leave she is not a animal
Who said she was if she would do what she is told then maybe she would get to go out to places...
rory gallagher

Aspley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

where the f*ck did you learn to spell
one of the sisters

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rory gallagher wrote:
where the f*ck did you learn to spell
Who told u to put ur nasty nose in this it Anit got anything to do with u now does it
Norma why

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

This family is normal compared to Norma messer and her clan. Now that's a crazy bunch of people. That Norma is crazy as a loon and on all kinds of meds I heard. The rest of them are just as bad. If you go up stinking creek look out for these loons.
one of the sisters

Secor, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The rice's don't live on the creek and Norma has not been on anything right now she's trying to get her life togeather she's got her two girls she's doing pretty good and Ellen and burchells kids are not on thing I thank I should know that's my f***Ingram bunch I thank alot of ppl needs to keep there noses on there faces and not in everyone's ass's damn ppl needs to grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 127,944
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr House of ill reputelicans 144,843
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr Family 21
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 1 hr Who cares 2
Barbie Carpenter 1 hr really 6
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 2 hr Truthful 3
Who wrecked out route 6 3 hr Stick 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 6 hr Fillus 382
KC Basketball Coach 8 hr Whatever 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs