Since: Sep 09

Lakeland, FL

#1 Sep 6, 2009
i went to school with him back in the day and i thought i recently saw him living by a car lot in bimble,ky. just wondering if that was him and what he's doing these days?
cousin

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2009
he is doing great he has a daughter and a girlfriend and yes that is who you seen at the car lot he lives beside of it and helps the guy who owns it
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#3 Sep 8, 2009
cousin wrote:
he is doing great he has a daughter and a girlfriend and yes that is who you seen at the car lot he lives beside of it and helps the guy who owns it
who is his girlfriend? just curious cos he used to date dana gray forever in high school and i noticed he has a bunch of tattoos now n stuff. i always thought he was a cool dude and hoped the best for him. what about his sister?
jamie and jonies mom

London, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2009
This is Jamie and Jonies mom they are doing great jamie has a three year old
daughter and jonie has a 6 month old son they both live at Bimble.
jamies little sister

London, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2009
hi im jamies little sister im 10/1 he is cool and i love him mallory his little girl is 2/1 and his girlfriend is natosha
What

Manchester, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2009
jamies little sister wrote:
hi im jamies little sister im 10/1 he is cool and i love him mallory his little girl is 2/1 and his girlfriend is natosha
I thought he changed his name to Sabastian?? Or is that his under cover name?
boredxdumb

Lakeland, FL

#7 Sep 9, 2009
well, i'm glad jamie and jonie are both doing great.thanks!i would have ask him myself but we showed up at that car lot to take pics with the scooby doo van and they were closed but someone dropped their kid off there and she was going into the house when jamie came to the door and it just didn't seem like an appropriate time to chat as my stepmom and little cousins were with me and he obviously had company. but i kind of wished i had so we coulda talked about all our tattoos!
jones

Kokomo, IN

#8 Feb 3, 2010
Is this the Jamie Bays that had a grandmother, Sarah Catherine Jones. If so, I research genealogy and would like to find out some info. Let me know, Thanks.
yosfgsf

Barbourville, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2010
an-aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-chyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy
Joanna

London, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2010
Gosh if it is the same Jamie I used to hang with back in the day, and talk to on the phone, I'm glad to hear he is doing well, and starting a family. Tell him I said congrats! It's been so long he probably don't remember me, last time I talked to him was probably in 99.
svnthwrlld

Merritt Island, FL

#11 Mar 22, 2012
Hi, it's been awhile, don"t know if you'd remember me, but if there is a way to get a hold of Jamie that would be greatly appreciated. Tell him it's an old friend he met through Kasper!!!
jamie and jonies mom wrote:
Slusher

Madisonville, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2012
He works for Travis Slusher just go by his lot in grays. Or he lives in the trailer on 25e going toward flat lick where Slushers use to be.
bays

London, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2012
svnthwrlld wrote:
Hi, it's been awhile, don"t know if you'd remember me, but if there is a way to get a hold of Jamie that would be greatly appreciated. Tell him it's an old friend he met through Kasper!!!
<quoted text>
"seventhworld" what's up "B", been trying to look u up, its been too long!!! Write me back, let me know how things are going!!! Rollerblade
ThatOneGirl

Harriman, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2012
If anyone can tell me how to get in touch with Jamie LET ME KNOW!! It's been almost 10 years since we last spoke, but I have many reasons to remember him. Just a friendly hi will do. He smashed my mailbox once. TOO FUNNY!!:)
Baby

Hardyville, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2014
Teal he lives of welfare have a kid soon a one is ready to be cut off nice guy hu
AFG

Sumter, SC

#16 Feb 13, 2015
Hi. Hope you're well. Happy Valentines Day.
AFG

Sumter, SC

#17 Feb 13, 2015
jamie and jonies mom wrote:
Jonie is quite possibly one of the sweetest and kindest people I've ever known.
AFG

Sumter, SC

#18 Feb 13, 2015
Any way to reply directly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you sign WET vote Petition ??? 12 min Sam 11
ralph smith 25 min idiot 12
need someone to weedeet an mow 1 hr travis 2
Mike smith 4 hr who 2
Lees food mart 5 hr shopper 4
Stacy Keys 7 hr yeppers 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Marie 136,236
Teacher arrested 16 hr shopper 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search